the letter [prologue]

seven sins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

in the land of saidora on the outskirts of a small village there rested seven boys, boys with great power,. they were known as the seven deadly sins.

"mark-hyung, jinyoung-hyung told me to tell you that dinner will be ready any second now." one of the sins said with a smile.

"ahh thank you yugyeom I've been hungry for a while now and I was wondering when the food would be ready" mark smiled.

"someone wake youngjae up!" could be heard all the way from outside "well i better go back inside and check on the others" yugyeom smiled before disappearing inside. mark sighed, standing up slowly ,taking one last look at the night sky, disappearing inside as well.

 

"is dinner ready?" mark asked looking to the male by the stove , jinyoung, "yes almost" jinyoung replied with a smile "but could you wake youngjae up, that boy could sleep through a storm the younger chuckled, mark soon after joining him, before disappearing to find youngjae. to his luck he wasn't that hard to find he was sleeping on a couch not too far from the kitchen. "wake up youngjae." mark shook him.

 

"nooo, five more minutes~" the sleepy boy replied tiredly before turning around not to face mark. "you have to wake up now, or I will drag you out of bed." mark sighed, waking up youngjae was probably the hardest task he had ever faced. "can't you just bring dinner here?" youngjae asked in cutesy tone. "no we eat at the table together like always." mark replied plainly. "fine" youngjae grumbled before waking up and waking to the kitchen sitting himself in a seat next to jaebum like he usually did. mark soon followed after youngjae sitting himself in a seat next to yugyeom.

 

"where the hell are jackson and bambam?!" jinyoung asked annoyed, why was it so hard to find seven damn people. "I saw them go into the cellar, probably to have ." he said nonchalantly like it was normal for the two. "ugh could you get them jaebum?" jinyoung asked only to receive a 'no' from jaebum" "then could you mark?" jinyoung asked turning to the oldest with pleading eyes. "fine" mark replied only be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter