Party at Jin's house

But He's Mine

"Babe, are you free today?"

A notification popped up from LINE messenger. Not a quite typical question that Jinyoung usually asks. But because it's the second day of our semester break, he had no idea about my plan for today whether I'd be free or not. I unlocked the phone.

"I think so. Why?_" I replied with an emoji.

My phone started to ringing. It was a call from Jinyoung. A Facetime call. I sat up straight, trying to neaten up my hair and answered the call.

"Jinyoung-kuuuunnnnnnnnn~~"I squealed for a good 3 seconds.

"Babyy~~~~~" Jinyoung replied while squealing and his little adorable smile. "I miss you~" he continued.

It's been quite a while after the last time I met him at college. Although semester break just started last 2 days, I couldn't meet him beforehand due to my hectic schedules. Presentations, rehearsal for the performance, and what else?

"If you're free today, I will pick you up? My friend invited us to his sister's birthday party today."

I stared at Jinyoung's smiles through the screen whilst he was talking. Goodness, I've seen that smiles frequently and still obsessed with it.

He excitedly finished his sentence. Then, I quickly answered,

"Oh really, today? Your friend? Which one?" I curiously asked because he has so many friends outside of the college and I rarely met up with his friends because they be third wheeling man. I just want to be alone with him. That's how clingy I am.

"His name is Jin. I think you've never seen his face though. But don't worry he is a nice guy." Jinyoung slowly convinced me.

"Okay, sure. Shall we go!!" I screamed. I can't wait to meet him; touch his hands, play with his hair. Uh just thinking about it makes me flutter.

We ended the call after half an hour of talking after I realised we might be late to the party and we could talk face to face when we meet up. I quickly went to take a bath and find the best dress to wear.

"Tsk! I forgot to ask him what is he gonna wear!" I muttered. "Uhmm should I ask him?" I froze in front of the closet for 20 seconds while holding my handphone. "Never mind." I thought. I'll just wear the green dress that I wore to his performance. I grabbed the perfume and makeup pouch in my luggage as I was too lazy to unpack all the stuff after came back home from the college. I took out the baby powder from the pouch and dab it on my face carefully. I don't use bb cream anymore because of my allergy. I put on some baby pink colored lipstick, eyeliner and finish up with blusher.

My phone vibrates all of a sudden. A notification popped up with Jinyoung-kun name on it.

"I'm already in front of your house."

"WHATT? THAT FAST?!!" I startled then quickly putting on some lipsticks and all stuff needed in my handbag. I look at the mirror for a final touch up before meet him. "Great! Bih I look good." I said while flipping my hair in front of the mirror before leave my room. "Okay Let's get it!"

"Where are you going honey?"

I heard a sweet voice vividly from the other room. It's my mom. She came closer.

"Ah mom! I forgot to tell you. I'm going out to Jinyoung's friend's house today. Only for a while." I ended the sentence with an uneasy smile.

"Why Jinyoung's friend's house?" Mom curiously asked.

"Because his friend is throwing a birthday party for his sister."

Mom just shook her head. "Okay then. "

"I won't be late okay. Bye mom" I kissed her in the cheek and quickly go outside.

I saw a nice black car parked in front of our house gate. Shine bling bling, so right, so bright. I wonder what color of the outfit is he wearing. Also, how come he didn't ask me what dress I was going to wear today. I let out a sigh. Jinyoung came out of his car to greet me. "Wow..." I gasped. He looked so fine today. "Damn, that's my man." Why am I nervous out of the blue? Calm down! It's not like it's our first date or anything. We're just going to the party.

Jinyoung took off his sunglasses that he bought from Japan last spring break and he opened the car door for me. "Babee.." he greeted with that smile on his face that I can see his gums. "Aww look how happy my puppy is.." I uttered inside. I went closer to him. He hugged me. It was so warm, my heart beats faster, and he smells so nice. God, why am I nervous. I hold him tighter. Wait, I can't do this in front of the house, someone might eyed on us. Therefore, I quickly go inside the car.

"You're so handsome.. As usual.." that first word I said. "Baby too~" He replied with a natural cuteness while doing a U-turn.

———

[Arrive at Jin's house]

"Woah. This is the house?" I gasped. "Is this a house or a castle? It's hu.mong.ous."

"Yeah.. It's his family's house." Jinyoung said while turning off the car engine. "Shall we go?!" he continued while taking off his seatbelt. I kept on eyeing the house. It somehow made me nervous to go inside. Well, maybe all the guests are all rich? Those who so called 'divas' type of people? Ugh plus it's his sister's birthday, not his birthday. It must be filled with so many girls. I look at Jinyoung. He then came towards me and grabbed my hand so we can walk together inside. I will just going to stick around him.

"Broo!" We both heard a man's voice coming from behind out of the blue; he taps Jinyoung's shoulder to grab his attention.

"Yooo!" Jinyoung replied as he turned his head and shakes that man's hand. I was confused. He is not really familiar, is he Jin's sibling or his friend? Where's Jin? I see that guy looked at me as a sign so Jinyoung can introduce me to him.

"Oh. This is my girlfriend, Y/N, babe, this is Jin's cousin, Mingyu."

"Oh. Hi." I nodded my head awkwardly.

Mingyu which is what Jinyoung called him with, he led the way to find where Jin is. Fortunately we met him, otherwise I think we'd be lost inside Jin's huge house. I was trying to control myself from being shook while walking inside the house. Damn, the huge pool, the fancy staircase, and the house is glassy as well. It's such a house goal. I muttered by myself as Jinyoung followed Mingyu from behind while holding my hand. I saw some guys from afar excitedly waving at us. My social anxiety was at it peak. I tightly held Jinyoung's hand. Maybe one of them is Jin. Jinyoung went to greet them and I was standing there awkwardly while just throw a smile to the other strangers sitting in there while waiting for Jinyoung to show me who Jin is. "That guy in white is hot." I murmured. "Oh wait. I have a boyfriend.."

Jinyoung finally introducing me to those guys. It turned out that the guy in white shirt is Jin.

I sat on the sofa in the living room next to Jinyoung. While he talked to the guys, I kept on observing the situation happening around us. I have this habit of observing such details like that girl's earrings are pretty, that girl is damn tall, that guy has such nice .

After few minutes, I wanted to excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I whispered to Jinyoung and asked him where the hell the bathroom is. All of a sudden, Mingyu stood up to show me the way. I questioned myself, "did he hear what I said to Jinyoung just now??" I ignored my thought and quickly follow Mingyu from behind. Why is it so far away? I thought we were walking out of the neighborhood for a bathroom. Mingyu finally stopped in front of a huge white door, he turned the light on and opened the door for me. "Here. We'll be in the living room, in case if you get lose, just call Jinyoung, okay? Hahah"

"Hahaha I'll be alright." I close the door, and start doing what I have to do.

I excuse myself to go back to Jinyoung. There are few girls sitting around them. I saw Jinyoung from behind and a girl sitting next to him. "Who is she?????!" I stuttered inside. I tried to calm down. She looked so friendly towards my boyfriend. I-??? I quickly walked towards Jinyoung to remind him I actually exist. I pretended to find a space to sit in front of Jinyoung as a woman is sitting next to my boyfriend. Jinyoung got up and asked me to eat with him. I guess he understood the condition. I grabbed his hand to make sure that woman notice it.