s h y s m i l e s & c o n f i d e n t b o y s

Honey Skin & Flushed Cheeks

The day was just like any other at Dream High, students filling up their classrooms and others rushing to the gym. In class WW17 there was a chaotic English class, with kids conversing with their friends and others on their phones playing on random apps. It was like any day until Mr. Han walked in with a short boy. 

       “Class, we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?” Mr. Han asked and the boy quietly nodded his head. As the stood in front of the classroom, he caught the attention of not one, but two boys. And who would those two boys be? It just so happens to be that the two boys were Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno, the two most popular boys at school and the most popular couple on campus. The two boys were in a trance as they saw a light rosy blush cover the smaller’s cheeks. 

       “Hello everyone, my name is Huang Ren-renjun and I love t-to draw...” Renjun stuttered slightly, blushing harder as he heard some people talk about how he was “such an uwu”. Renjun quietly went to a seat that was in between two good looking boys. Renjun started copying down the notes but stopped as he felt a tap on his shoulder. Renjun turned to his left and saw a boy with black hair and a huge smile. 

       “Hi, Renjun. My name is Na Jaemin, but you can call Nana.” Jaemin said, showing off more of his smile to the small boy. Renjun blushed slightly and gave Jaemin a shy smile. Jaemin was asking Renjun a bunch of random questions until Renjun felt another tap on his shoulder again. Renjun turned to his right and saw a boy with black hair and a very cute eye smile. 

       “Hey, Renjun. My name is Lee Jeno, but you can call me Nono.”  Jeno said, eye smile increasing as Renjun smiled back. Jeno talked to Renjun for a while until Jaemin decided to join the conversation. 

       “So, do you have any friends here, Renjun?” Jaemin asked. Renjun blushed and quietly said ‘no’. Jeno smiled and grabbed Renjun’s hand, turning his head to stare at the boy. 

       “Do you want to hang out with me and Jaemin then?” Jeno asked and Renjun was shocked. Renjun looked down as his hands messed with the sleeves of his sweatshirt. Renjun muttered a shy ‘yes’ and the two taller boys’ smiles widened at how cute Renjun was. The boys grabbed and led Renjun out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. As the trio walked through the halls, Renjun noticed something. Jaemin and Jeno were very popular at this school and they are also dating. Renjun didn’t mind the pda the two were showing off, but he did mind when other students gave him dirty looks as the trio walked to their next class. When the trio entered the class, Jeno and Jaemin placed Renjun in between themselves. Renjun smiled and started on his work while secretly talking to the two boys. The day passed by and as it reached the end of the school day, Jeno and Jaemin were begging for Renjun’s phone number. Renjun sighed as he gave his number to the two. The couple thanked Renjun, smiling as Renjun waved back and slowly faded into the crowd of students leaving. 

          

        

 

 

I know it , but I'll get better at it