Where are you?

The one that got away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was walking along the park when a warm hand held her hand and intertwined it with each other, she smiled automatically as she already know who could be the person who were holding her hands.

As Irene looked up she was immediately met those warm pair of eyes staring back at her. Making her smile the beautiful sight of the girl.

"Wendy..."

She muttered under her breath as she was staring at their intertwined hands.

"Hi Hyun you didn't tell that you are going outside to take a walk."

The girl said pouts at Irene earning some soft giggles at the older girl.

"You were sleeping Wan...I don't want to bother you I was just having a short walk."

Irene said kissed Wendy's cheek tenderly making the girl smiled.

"You know I can't live without you Hyun I'm so scared to woke up without you in my arms."

Wendy said and hugged Irene suddenly making the older girl stunned and shocked at what the girl said. she can't help but to smile widely as she feels the their synchronized heartbeat.

"I'm sorry it will never happen again Wan-ah I will stay with you forever."

Irene said and reciprocate the hug. 

Then a loud buzzed from her clock rings making Irene groaned at the thing that was disturbing her sleep.

The dreams of her and Wendy keeps on haunting her until now. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes as she remembers those days that they are happy together she smiled bitterly at the sweet yet bitter dreams that she has.

"Where are you Wen? I miss you already please comeback to me."

Irene said to herself while hugging the girl's shirt while sniffing the girl's scent. She really missed the girl who makes her smile and happy everyday.

Her warm smile and worried looks. She misses her a lot and Irene was willing to do anything just to find her again.


Irene stood up lifelessly and walked all the way to the bathroom to have some bath and prepare herself to go to her work.

As she walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter