My privilege

Umb daily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tsk, why she had to show this in front of hundreds of eyes." Yewon was scrolling Twitter to collect some pics of her babe. Umb4life retweeted, liked this picture Clicked the save image button, she kept going through buddies accounts , seeing one photo that made her screaming cute , she immediately saved the photo " New wallpaper comin' this is much better, cute eunbi with cute big plushie hmm maximum softie" When she was changing her wallpaper, a black cloth blocked her sight.

With the sweet and minty scent, she knew that was her girlfriend well her pabo. "Eww babe you look good-no- y with this! I thought I nailed it but you are born to slay this!" Yewon rolled her eyes and took off the black laces. Tying eunbi's hair with the laces, she patted her head" This is how to make use of things wisely" Eunbi scoffed" I thought a y version of me would make you kiss me more in a day!" Yewon laughed she pecked eunbi's lips and whispered " Silly, no matter how you dress, I will still *kiss* love, *kiss*, miss, *kiss*, kiss you." 
Blushing, eunbi wanted to lessen their gap but yewon laid a finger between that space. With a threatening tone" Hwang eunbi Don't try to pull out a I-am-mature-labyrinth-vibe-and-turn-me-on in fansign again! You're my baby and I want a cutie eunbi." Eunbi made a small laugh on how yewon rapped in those adjectives, she gently pushed away yewon's finger and whispered " So you do like this huh too? Babe, how about we make our own ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter