One

Never Ending (Chaelisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is really cute, Lalisa" Chaeyoung squealed as they both watch him threw his fries to his friend across the table. 

Lisa glance at the guys table, her deadpan expression turned into grimance while she watch them play and waste their food and having their loud mouthed like they are the only people that matters in this cafeteria, they are already a turn off to Lalisa. Especially when they laughed when a fat student cross their table. 

"Ugh, not really" Lisa said while shaking her head

Chaeyoung looks at the table of the jocks, her eyes twinkling  "He is so adorable, just look at his smile" Chaeyoung said looking at Junhoe.

"I heard he don't even brush his teeth at night" Lalisa uttered knowing Chaeyoung herself is so obsessed with proper hygiene. She would even clean the younger's messy apartment once she visited there.

"Where did you get that?" Chaeyoung asked, her faced was disgusted

Lalisa shrugged "Just somewhere you know" Lisa paused, hoping she isn't caught up with her lying, Jennie would always say how Lisa is so in telling lies "You know it doesn't matter chaeng, they are just your typical annoying jocks, who is so full and pleased with their ownselves even though their grades are always failing" 

Chaeyoung nodded but as he look at Junhoe once more, the way her eyes lit up didn't change. 

"Why don't you just like me, instead" Lisa thought but shook her head afterwards, focusing on eating her snacks right now

But her eyes came back to her bestfriend when she heard her chuckle while looking at Junhoe, the guy was being playful with his friends and Lisa cant help but roll her eyes.

"Nayeon has a really bad taste in guys, i didnt know you were worser than her Chaeng" the blonde muttered but didnt get Chaeyoung's attention at all.

"That guy doesnt ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter