One

Wake Me Up

I hit the door with my fist a few times before I kicked it. "Dammit, Yoongi! Open the ing door!"

Nothing. I groaned and shuffled through my pockets for the spare key he'd trusted me with the night before. Wake him up no matter what. It was of the 'utmost importance' that he get up and get in the studio. His part of the album needed to be finished on time.

I shoved the door open, throwing my stuff on the ground as I jogged to his room. The place was a ing mess. I'm pretty sure there was something rotten in the kitchen. I'd address the pigsty later. Right now, I'm a woman on a ing mission.

"SIR ING YOONGLES GET THE UP." I grabbed his ankle and yanked hard. He yelped as he disappeared underneath the covers and hit the floor.

"What the hell?!"

"You said to wake you up so rise and ing shine!" I opened the curtains, filling the room with bright beautiful light. Of course, the ing vampire hissed and rolled up into a little blanket burrito on the floor.

"But do you have to be a ing brute about it?" He stood up and gave me his best grumpy cat glare. "I didn't ask you to get handsy."

"Yeah, but then you knew I would be violent with you when you asked me to wake up at the crack of dawn and drive across town for you. So off." I flipped him off and spun on my heel. My work was done here.

I picked my things up and was about to touch the doorknob when his arms slid around my shoulders. "Thanks, angry kitty."

I toyed with keeping up my angry facade but when I felt how warm he was, I melted a little. Really, I was pathetic. Why couldn't I just own up to my feelings? Why torture myself like this? "Don't mention it. If you were any bit of a morning person, you would've done the same."

He let go and his face scrunched up. "Don't cuss at me like that. Banish the thought."

"Whatever. Get showered and stuff so you can get going."

He turned but paused. "Hey... What do you have planned for the day?"

"Not much really. I thought about going to the pet store to find Holly that harness you showed me. Gives me an excuse to play with the pups up for adoption."

"You could just be Holly's godmother. He loves you anyway."

"True but what if I get tired of you and want to disappear? I'm not up for a custody battle over a dog."

He laughed, ruffling his hair. "You're such an evil woman. You'd really fight me for him?"

"I don't see how a cat can take care of a dog but yes. I would fight you to the death if I had to."

"Come with me to the studio today. When I finish up with the album, we can go to the store together. That way you can fit the harness on him and stuff."

I should've said no. I wanted to. Stepping into his studio was the worst decision I ever made.