Final

you're the best medicine(but seriously, get the Tylenol)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being pregnant had its perks, but there were mostly negatives and the works that had Jimin in pain more often than not. There were brand new levels of pain that Jimin had never felt before and it was all hellish. 

Pain that was administering the migraine he was currently suffering through. The searing pain he felt building pressure behind his eyes was all too familiar. He had a migraine every other day in his college years so this was no new feeling and was instead like an old friend had come back to visit. And while Jimin would usually knock back a few ibuprofen to relieve the pain, there was no medication in the house that would help. 

A negative to being pregnant: pain relievers were harmful to the baby if he were to take them. Unfortunately, all of the pain relievers he had in the house were ones he couldn't take. Ibuprofen, Aleve, Advil, aspirin. All medication he couldn't take or it would leave negative side effects on his poor baby boy. 

Jimin knew why he was having possibly the worst migraine he's ever dealt with to date. The devil of a baby sitting heavy in his belly was near hyperactive and awake all the time. He literally never stopped kicking. And if he wasn't kicking, he was wiggling around. And if he wasn't wiggling around, he had the hiccups. And if he didn't have the hiccups, he was kicking again. This was also the cause of the sleep deprivation he felt in every bone of his body. When Jimin lost sleep, his head would go through long periods and waves of migraines and headaches interchanging. It was pretty terrible in college when he spent long nights studying with maybe a good three hours of sleep if he was lucky. Jimin wasn't going to compare the different experiences. Knock on wood. His kid better chill out before his head explodes. 

Of course, he wasn't so lucky. Along with the migraine, the baby boy inside of him was continually aiming well placed kicks to his ribs and lungs, leaving him short of breath. Jimin's breathing was faltered and the lack of oxygen paired with his migraine was not doing too well for him. He could barely breathe without his son wedging his swift feet into Jimin's insides. Lack of air left him dizzy and Jimin felt like he was dying. Also, not a new feeling to him. 

The only pain reliever Jimin was allowed to take was Tylenol and he had none of that. He couldn't very well leave the house and go to the nearest gas station and buy a box of the stuff for himself. His eyes could barely open and Jimin imagining the starting engine roar sent another wave of vomit inducing pain straight to Jimin's skull. It was early evening so the sky was still bright with the sun and the image of the light burned into his eyelids so when he squinted his eyes closed, all he saw was bright light. He buried himself deeper into his pillow and pulled his comforter over his head to drown out any light and sound that could possibly hurt him further. 

He needed Jungkook. The man was at work and would be home in an hour? Maybe? Jimin doesn't remember the time since the last time he looked was around five in the evening, an hour before he usually steps through the front door. Jimin would text him to ask for Tylenol from the store, but even on the lowest brightness settings, Jimin's eyes burned and his head throbbed at the pain he felt. There would be no texting and he would have to wait until his husband gets back. That would hopefully be soon. 

It felt like years, but Jimin could hear the sound of the front door opening. The usually quiet sound rang in his ears even so far away and brought a pained hiss past his lips. He knew it was going to get worse the closer Jungkook got to him in the bedroom, but Jimin also knew that the closer Jungkook got, the closer he was to getting pain medication. The closer he was to the sweet relief of pain medication. 

Jungkook started to yell out Jimin's name. Jimin would usually greet Jungkook at the door and to not see his heavily pregnant husband lounging on the couch nearby was a bit concerning. Jimin wanted to cry when Jungkook called his name again, the sound ringing and banging on the insides of his head. Jimin grit his teeth and momentarily wondered if the pain he was feeling now was as bad as labor pains would feel. Jimin doubted it. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he opened the door slowly. He figured he would be in the bedroom if he wasn't answering from Jungkook's range. He had assumed Jimin was sleeping. He was thirty-two weeks pregnant and the farther Jimin progressed in his pregnancy, the more exhausted and lethargic he became. He was worse than their friend Min Yoongi. Bedtime was any time of the day now, whenever the baby allowed Jimin to fall asleep. Jungkook was not worried to find Jimin missing when he came home from work. 

Not expecting any movement from the older, Jungkook was surprised to see Jimin's arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter