The Beginning and the Ending

After all, it's just a Confession

Geeky glasses, pony tailed hair, high knee socks and old fashioned shoes are my everyday style. There’s no one perfect in this world not even me, not even a single bit of me. I’m a clumsy human being, who is an accident prone. Even my kindness and Innocence are annoyance to them. I wonder, why can’t I be like them?  Why can’t I have friends who can be with me through good times and bad times? Why am I always the one who’ll end up with nobody?

Me: Ouch! *falls on the ground* that hurts!

I heard laughter’s and murmurs. Life is always like this! You should be use to it, Seyoung! You’ll always be a laughing stock to them so no worries anymore. This won’t change.

Guy 1: Oh, did Miss nerdy fall again? How clumsy can you be?!

Their laughter’s are cringing in my ears already. How bad can this be?!
I suddenly noticed that my glasses were gone.

Me: Where's my glasses? *touches my sides*

Guy: HAHA. Look! Miss nerdy can't find her glasses!

Aish.. My vision is starting to be blurred

~~~:  *bends at my direction and looks at me*

Me: *squinted my eyes* w-why?

~~~:  here you go

Even though i can't see clearly, i know whose infront of me.


KIM MYUNGSOO. THE ONE AND ONLY COLD LOOKING GUY IN THIS SCHOOL WHO DUMPED THOUSANDS OF GIRLS. 

This person is offering me something. I can’t see his face clearly so I just took the particular thing and when it landed on my hands, I immediately know what it is. I put it on and when my vision turned to normal, my whole world stop. Why did he help me? Could it be ----?

Guy 1: Yah! L! Why the hell did you help her?

L: *Offers a hand*

I can’t believe this! I’m not dreaming, right? After 3 years of him being my crush, HE HELPED ME!

L: I’m not going to eat you or something

Me: *nods and took his hand* Thank You

Murmurs are now in the hallways. Even their stares and looks are killing me

L: It was nice seeing you again *took the ball and walks away*

Guy 1: Yah! L! You better explain what’s happening to you! *stops next to me and glared* Watch out, Miss Nerdy!

Me: *bows* I’m sorry

 

At the classroom:

I was jotting down some notes when something hit my head. As I look down under my desk I saw a crumpled paper. With full of curiosity, I opened it and read the message:

I blink 2 times at the paper and stare at it for a mean time wondering what they will do now to me until I heard giggling at the back. I turn around and saw a group of girls looking at me. I must say, it was them who throw this paper.

Me: *sighs* prepare yourself, Seyoung.  .  . This might be one of those nightmares you’ll always dream

 

-Dismissal-

While heading to the shoe locker

Girl 1: Hey there, Nerdy *hooks arms with me*

Me: Hi, Do I know you?  *looks at our arms intertwined*

Girl 1: Of course, were in the same class!

Me: Same class? *a flash of the scene a while ago was played in my mind* Oh! You’re one of those girls!

This must be their first move. .

Girl 1: One of the girls? *twitch an eye* Uh, yeah. You could say that

Me: What brings you here?

Girl 1: Can you accompany me to a store? I just want some help in choosing a present for my mom and my friends kind of ditch me.

Oh so she just wants some help in choosing some gifts for her mom. How sweet of her but what kind of friends does she has just to ditch her to that? Hmm, I guess I can help her. After all, we can be friends!

Me: *smiles* Okay then

We are walking for an hour already, I’m dead tired and I think were lost!

Me: *pants* Hey, are we lost? It’s getting grassy in here.

Girl 1: No, were just on the right tracks. That store is selling cheaper things that you can hardly see in Malls.

I feel like something’s wrong going on here but I have to believe her.

Me: O-kay then

I follow and follow her until we reach an old store she’s saying.  We went in just to find a dusty shop. Spider webs are everywhere and the floor may seem to break any second right now.

Me: Is this really the right store? It looks like it’s been abandoned

Girl 2: Of course it is, Nerdy.

Me: *turns around*who are you? *walks backwards*

Girl 3: *Comes out* you don’t need to know who we are

Me: *turns around and reach for the door* It won’t open!

Girl 2: *chuckles* Duh, We aren’t that dumb to let you go easily

Me: *goes to the windows and tried opening it* Urgh!

Girl 3: You’re wasting your energy Miss Nerdy!

Me: *turns at her direction* what do you want from me?

Girl 3: *took out a scissors* we want you so we could teach you a lesson

Me: *tightens my grip on my bag* what kind of lesson?

Girl 2: *approaches me and strands her fingers on my hair* don’t worry there’s nothing to cry on to. *smells my hair* By the way, your hair smells good and it’s smooth and long. What will you do if we *pulls my hair* CUT IT?!

Me: Aww! That hurts! Stop it!

Girl 2: Jieun, get that chair! Saera, Give me that scissors!

They did what the girl ordered them

Girl 2: Sit here, nerdy! You better shut up and stop protesting or else I’ll bald this hair of yours!

Me: STOP! Please, stop it! My hair is important to me

Girl 2: *scoffs* you should’ve thought that before you cling to L Oppa!

Me: Is this what it is all about? Me, cling to him? For Pete’s sake, He just helped me!

Girl 1: *sarcastically laughs* Yeah, right. Is it because you’re pitiful enough that he doesn’t have any choice but to help you?

Laughter’s are visible in my ears again. They’re practically right. He really didn’t care for me. It’s all in pity, that’s all!

Girl 2: Let’s start this! *tightens the grip on my hair*

Me: Please, I’m begging you. Stop it

Girl 2: Too late! If you didn’t accept his hand, this wouldn’t happen!

Me: You *pants* you’re such a low creature!

Girl 2: *cuts ¼ of my hair* How dare you call me that?! Jieun, Hold her hair and Saera, Tie a rope between her. *faces me* you don’t know what I’ve been through! *slaps*

Me: *bites my lower lip*

Girl 2: *took a chair and sits in front of me* I was like everyone else *looks at my eyes* who likes L Oppa, who loves him more than anyone, who knows him more than his family and friends.

Me: No wonder you’re a stalker

Girl 2: *scoffs* I wasn’t. I’m his former best friend.

Me: What? You’re his Former best friend?

Girl 2: *smirks* Ey, sounds un-natural right? Well of course, it is.

Me: Mind telling me what happened?

Girl 2: Now, you’re interested in my story? *scoffs* don’t worry I was planning to tell it to you so you can keep that of yours away from him. The story starts when I *pauses*killed his brother.

Me: *furrowed my eyebrows* Killed? *gulps*

Girl 2: *laughs* I’m just kidding! Whoa, your reaction is priceless! I didn’t even kill him. I’m just the reason why he died

Me: I’m sorry *looks down*

Girl 2: Sorry? There’s nothing to be sorry about. He deserved to die!

Me: *furrowed my eyebrows* deserved? What makes you say that?

Girl 2: He me and don’t you think he doesn’t deserve to die?! Because of that incident, I promise myself I’ll get revenge on him but look what heaven did, they grant my wish. He died on a brutal accident *laughs*

Me: I understand what you’ve been through but don’t you think being happy that he died is one of the characteristics of being a low creature?

Girl 2: CUT HER HAIR!

Me: No, No, No!

Jieun: *cuts another ¼ on the side*

Me: Why are you being like this?! It doesn’t even make sense!

Girl 2: I know because I’m not yet done telling you the whole story. 2 weeks after his brother died, I confess to Oppa but what he answered is the reason why he kept rejecting girls *pauses* and it’s because of me. The day his brother died, he read a diary he’s been keeping from me and l. He later found out that his brother had with me, which is wrong! What he wrote there is absolutely wrong! I tried explaining to Oppa that he really me but he refuses to believe me because his brother knew that I’ll get revenge on him. He also thought I was the one who killed his brother in the car accident that’s why he despise me that much to break off our friendship and since then he hated me so that makes me invisible to him. That’s why I changed who I am for the sake he’ll look at me again

Me: You, being like this doesn’t make him look at you! Do you even think he likes you being like this? You’re being low! You’re being a right now teaching me a non-sense lesson!

Girl 2: *slaps* SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You’ll never understand me, you nerd! *looks at her companions* Let’s start this!

 

The next 2 weeks. . .

Jieun: Yah, Eun Ji! It’s been 2 weeks already since Miss. Nerdy came to school. Don’t you think what we did is a little bit harsh?

Eun Ji: *glares* Jieun, do you want to be my next target?

Jieun: *shook her head* at least, pay her a visit

Eun Ji: No

Jieun: Come on

Eun Ji: I said NO, So shut up!

Saera: What if she talked? Aren’t you even worried what will happen to us if were caught? I have a future, Eun Ji so do you so pay her a visit. At least, tell her to shut up and not talk.

Eun Ji: *sighs* you win. We’ll go later

 

In Seyoung’s home:

Eun Ji: Saera, Are you sure this is the right house?

Saera: Yes, I’m very sure of it. This is what Mr. Lee told me

We press the door bell and a middle age woman greeted us

Saera: Oh, Good Afternoon. Is Seyoung home?

Ahjumma: *gave them a look* who are you girls?

Eun Ji: We’re her friends

Ahjumma: Friends? I haven’t seen you guys hanging around with Seyoung before

Eun Ji: *whispers to Jieun* This Ahjumma is testing my patience

Jieun: *chuckles* just go with the flow

Saera: Uh, were not that close with Seyoung before but we do hang out a lot in the school.

Ahjumma: I see come in

We head to their living room then sat on their couch and waited for Miss. Nerdy to come down

Jieun: , Eun Ji! I didn’t know Miss. Nerdy is damn rich!

Saera: *touches a furniture* me too. Let’s make friends with her now~

Eun Ji: Shut it. We’re not going to use her!

 

Suddenly a guy passed by and looked at us from head to toe

~~~: *raise a brow* Seyoung’s classmates?

Jieun: *fix some strands of her hair* Yes and you are?

~~~: I’m her brother, Sungyeol *offers a hand*

Jieun: Uh, Nice to meet you! I’m Jieun *shook hands*

Saera: It was nice meeting you too.  I’m Saera *shook hands*

But only Eun Ji didn’t accept his hands instead she just stare at the guy. Her world seems to stop when their eyes met. A feeling she never felt before. It’s like. . . Unexplainable!

Jieun: *fake coughs* Ahem. . . Ahem. . . Uh, could we go on?

Eun Ji: AH! Hello *shook hands* Nice to meet you *let go* Ah. I’m Eun Ji, Park Eun Ji *smiles*

Sungyeol:  Nice to meet you too *smiles*

Seyoung: Oppa?

Sungyeol: *Turns around* Seyoung-ah! Aigoo, be careful on going down

Seyoung: *Chuckles* I’m not a kid anymore, Oppa

Sungyeol: *helps her down* STILL!

Seyoung: *eye smile* thanks Oppa! *diverted her attention to the girls*

Jieun: Hey, Seyoung *waves her hand*

Seyoung: What are you doing here?

Saera: Paying you a visit. It’s been 2 weeks already since you came to school. Everyone is missing you.

Saera’s last words made Seyoung twitch an eye. Yeah, they miss her for being the laughing stock of the whole school. Without her, there can be no one who’ll they target.

Seyoung: Are you paying me a visit to see if I’m alive? Well, sorry to say this I’m alive!

Sungyeol: SEYOUNG! Watch your words! They’re your visitors.

Seyoung: *sighs* don’t bother waiting for me. I won’t be coming to school again

Sungyeol: What are you saying, Seyoung? You love school! What’s wrong with you?!

Seyoung: love? *scoffs* I just used to love that school but now *looks at the girls* I hated it!

Sungyeol: Why?

Seyoung: Do you want to know why I hated it?

Sungyeol: *nods* badly

Seyoung: It’s because ----

Eun Ji: Ah, I think we need to go now. *pushes her friends* It’s getting late *looks at Seyoung* take care~

Then they left the house. As soon as Eun Ji’s feet are outside their house. He missed Sungyeol! If only, she could turn back the time and didn’t did what they did to Seyoung. She’s regretting everything bit by bit but what she didn’t know is Sungyeol felt incomplete when she left. If only he just ask his number, if only he made a move. Love can be cruel, really!

Seyoung: As I was saying, *shrugs* I just hated it

Sungyeol: You need to go back in school!

Seyoung: With this bruises and crutches? Hell No!

Sungyeol: *sighs* Win, Win

Seyoung: Of course. I’ll always win! *stuck my tongue out* what brings you here again, Oppa?

Sungyeol: Oh, that reminds me mom wants us to have a vacation in abroad

Seyoung: Ooh, what country?

Sungyeol: It’s England! For 3 weeks nothing to do but just shop and shop and shop

Seyoung: *squeals* Omo! E-N-G-L-A-N-D! My dream country, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Sungyeol: *covers his ears* Yah! Yah! Stop squealing! Pack your things ‘cause by tomorrow morning, we’ll be leaving!

Seyoung: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Oh, Oppa! Kindly tell the school that I’ll be in a vacation. Okay? *kisses Oppa on his cheeks* Bye!

Within 3 weeks, lots of things happened in school so as my brother’s life. He kept on asking me if I know Eun Ji’s number while me, I’m getting suspicious at his questions and actions. I directly ask him if he likes Eun Ji and to my surprise, He does! Look what Fate really brought me and Eun Ji closer. Bull! There are news I received which is prom will be held next week and valentines will be tomorrow. Being nobody to people is kind of nerve wrecking right now but what if I won’t be the same old kind of person again to them once I entered this school again? That Question is hard to predict!

Guy 1: * slings an arm over my shoulder* Hey, Baby

Me: *looks at his arm* who are you?

Guy 1: You don’t know me?!

Me: Obviously. That’s why I’m asking you

Guy 1: My name is Hoya and you are baby?

Me: *bows* I’m Shin Seyoung and cut the ‘baby’ crap out

Guy 1: Ooh, someone’s being feisty here! *Pauses* Wait, what did you said? Shin Seyoung? Your name sounds familiar.

Me: *Smirks* Of course

L: Yah! *looks at me* You---

Hoya: Her name is Shin Seyoung and *pulls me closer to his* She’s my girl

L: *furrowed his eyebrows* your girl?

Me: Yah! *smacks my head* I’m not your girl!

I just hope he didn’t recognize me

Hoya: Yah! You are!

I struggle on his hold as a thing fell off from my bag

L: *picks it up* Is this yours?

Me: *looks at L then my eyes grew in shock* my glasses

L: *stares at me* so this is yours

Me: *took it and ran off* did he found out? I think he found out!

Hoya: What’s up with that hot chick?

L: *glares at Hoya then looks at the direction she ran off* I don’t know and she’s not your girl *walks away*

 

I ran and ran until I stop at the roof top

Me: *hugs my glasses* He found out. I think he found out! *screams*

L: Yah! You’re so noisy!

Me: *Turns around* what are you doing here?

L: I came to find you

Me: Why?

L: I just want to ask you something

Me: *play my fingers* what is it?

L: *looks at me* Is Shin Seyoung the so called Miss. Nerdy and You, Shin Seyoung the so called hot chick is one?

Me: What are you saying? *turns away*

L: *comes to my direction* don’t lie because I know you aren’t good at lying *faces me to him*

We both stared at one another’s eyes until I fall on the ground and cover my eyes. I just can’t seem to lie to him. I loved him so much that I can’t even commit a sin to him

Me: It’s me

L: *hugs me*Ssh, its okay. Tell me what happened.

Me: I was bullied

L: By whom?

Me: Eun Ji, Park Eun Ji and her companions. They cut my hair and they kick me until they are satisfied. As I tried to, get away from that place I tripped into a big rock which made them punched, slapped, kicked me for another round. For the past month, bruises are visible in my body and I can’t move then the nightmare kept on re-playing on my mind again and again until I decided to change who I am. I change my outer part and as I tried to change my inner part, I can’t do it.

L: Ssh *cares my hair* its okay. Everything will be okay.  I’ll protect you

 

At the classroom:

Me: *enters my classroom*

I heard gossips everywhere

Jieun: Yah! Who are you?

Me: *bows* I believe you know me already. My name is Shin Seyoung

Gasps are all over the classroom

Me: *Sits at my desk*

Eun Ji: Long time no see

Me: Yeah

Jieun: Are you now okay?

Me: Yes

Eun Ji: *sits next to me* If you have time, let’s talk later

Me: *nods*

 

-Lunch-

Me: Why in the rooftop?

Eun Ji: I don’t want other people eavesdropping on our conversation

Me: So what do you want to talk about?

Eun Ji: Look, first of all *sighs* I’m really a ----

Me: Well, I’m glad you know that

Eun Ji: *glares* please, let me finish?

Me: *nods* carry on

Eun Ji: I’m sorry that I bullied you and took one of the most important things in you, which is your hair. I’m really sorry and I hope you’ll forgive me.

Me: *stares at her eyes* you look sincere enough. I guess I’ll forgive you then *smiles*

Eun Ji: *smiles and hugs me*Thank You~ Thank you~ *brakes the hug* Oh, one more thing!

Me: What is it?

Eun Ji: So you know tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day *teasing smile*and I found out that you like L for 3 years already and I want to help you confess to him

Me: Confess? *furrowed my eyebrows* the last time I check, every girl who confess to him got rejected. So why bother confessing if I’m going to be rejected?

Eun Ji: *smacks my head* stupid! What’s the reason why I bullied you, hmm?

Me: Uh, Because of L?

Eun Ji: Exactly! He helped you, right? You’re the only girl he helped after all his rejecting thing to all the girls so chin up, baby!

Me: Eh~ maybe he doesn’t like me

Eun Ji: You’ll never know when you confess

Me: Eh~ still! What if he rejected me?

Eun Ji: He won’t

Me: How sure of you?

Eun Ji: Ah, So percent?

Me: Jeez, you’re not even sure?

Eun Ji: Well, let’s just try

Me: *sighs* That reminds me Sungyeol Oppa kept on asking me again and again. If I know your number and I’m guessing he likes you

Eun Ji: *lightens up* I’ll give you my number!

As soon as were done, exchanging numbers. . .

Me: Go make him love struck again, okay? And don’t worry, I didn’t tell him that it was you who bullied me so you’re clearly pure to him but I guess, it would be better if you tell him at the right time *smiles* So let’s go now

Eun Ji: You better make your choice. Okay? Text me this evening about your answer

 

The next day:

I paced back and forth, wondering if Eun Ji’s plan will work

Eun Ji: Stop pacing and *grabs me* sit down!

Me: I-I-I just can’t seem to think if it will work

Eun Ji: *sighs* It will be that’s why were waiting here!

Me: I just hope so it does

 

L’s POV:

Another year of Valentine’s Day and I’m still tight lipped since then I can only look at her from afar. I can’t help her that much; I can only gaze at her when she’s busy. Nobody likes her but only me. I love her innocence, her sweet smiles, he laughs and specially her hazelnut eyes.

Me: *opens my locker and picks up a paper that fell*

Me:*took the box and open the small letter that is rolled*

Me: *closes my locker and dash off to my desk but I found nothing on it* It’s just a prank, right? *scoffs and sat on my seat* I should take a nap

 

Seyoung’s POV:

Me: I told you! I told you it won’t work! *sobs*

Eun Ji: Seyoung, you’ll never know so stop jumping to conclusions!

Me: *sighs* I shouldn’t get my hopes done

Eun Ji: *Pats my back* Cheer up, girl

Me: cheer up? *scoffs* it’s been 3 hours already and we skipped 2 classes already!

Eun Ji: Okay. Okay. At least, let’s wait more

Me: It’s easy for you to say and No, I’m done! I’m really a stupid girl falling for a guy who’ll just reject me. *sighs* Just clean up everything, Eun Ji *ran away*

 

L’s POV:

It’s history class and I’m bored to death when

Me:*moves my body* Oh, what’s this? *pick something on the floor* A paper?

Me: this drawing! Don’t tell me it is *runs away*

Teacher: Yah, Mr. Kim! Where are you going? Come back here! Yah! Yah!

 

At the Rooftop:

Me: *pants and looks around* Seyoung?

~~~: *turn around* Oppa? What are you doing here?

Me: *furrowed his eyebrows* Eun Ji? *looks at the paper I’m holding* you gave me this? Are you the one who gave me this?

Eun Ji: *shook her head* No, it’s not me but someone did

Me: *pants and fall on the ground* Seyoung. Seyoung. Seyoung. *looks at Eun Ji* is it her?!

Eun Ji: She’s really a sensitive girl. That’s why she left

Me: She left? Where’d she go?

Eun Ji: I don’t know but one thing’s for sure, she likes you. That’s why she wants to confess but you took a lot of time to get here but before that, she waited for 3 hours hoping you’d come but no then she ran off. I must say, for a girl like her, waiting for a lot of time just for a guy is a one amazing girl.

Me: I know *stands up* I should go

Eun Ji: Wait!

Me: *looks at her* what?

Eun Ji: Before you leave, let’s talk first

Me: Speak

Eun Ji: It’s about your *gulp* brother

Me: Should we talk about him again?

Eun Ji: YES! *sighs* It will be better if you listen to my side and to know what really happen

Me: What makes you think I’ll believe you?

Eun Ji: You should. If this is about your brother, I’m not lying.

Me: You . . . Bullied Seyoung so it’s hard to believe you!

Eun Ji: BUT WERE FRIENDS NOW! I ask for forgiveness and she accepted it!

Me: *stare at her* Fine, Speak

Eun Ji: *sighs* A month before your brother died, we really didn’t have . He me! *looks down* I didn’t like it not even a single bit of it instead I despite every kisses he marked on my body. I promise myself I’ll get revenge to him but I c-can’t *sobs* I can’t because I realized I loved your brother too. He asked for forgiveness on what he did to me. He told me it was just a sign of affection that he really loves me so much that he doesn’t want me to stay away from him. We got into a relationship after that, a relationship that’s full of good moments. He’s the one who showed me how life was meaningful, how love can be the greatest feeling you’ll even felt but I was confused at that time, confused who my heart wants to be with. I loved your brother but at the same time, my hearts wants to be with you. *looks at me* Later on, he found out that I also like you. Because of depression, his friends always contacted me that he’s in the club drinking like a fool. I always get him out of there then return him in your house, every day that’s our cycle of our relationship. Him, going to the club drinking like there’s no tomorrow, Me, fetching him to go home but it changed when I saw him making out with a girl on the club. My whole world seems to stop at that time. I can’t move and all I can do is staring. I stared at them until they finally see me, until your brother see me but he did. He regained himself and tried explaining but I refused to so I went out of the club and went home. At that time, I didn’t know it will happen. He was following me *sobs* and his asking for forgiveness on what he did but I keep on rejecting his phone calls and text messages then the next thing I knew, his car lost a break and got hit by a truck *falls down* If only, I let him explain. If only I didn’t believe what I saw, If only I accepted his forgiveness, If only I could turn back the time, none of this would’ve happen.

Me: *goes to her and hug her* Eun Ji, even though Hyung died, I really know that he loves you. He loves you that he’s willing to die for you. I even know the reason why you just confess to me because I look like Hyung and you missed him so much that you thought I was him. I know all of that, that’s why I rejected you and stop talking to you.

Eun Ji: Why did you stop talking to me if you knew all of that?

Me: *sighs* you’re my best friend and I can’t accept the fact that you’re the reason why Hyung died. You know I love Hyung so much and I got blinded by the truth but later on, I found out that you like me because I resemble Hyung so much and that pained me so I stop talking to you.

Eun Ji: So that make sense *giggles* does this mean were friends again?

Me: Hell yeah! *breaks the hug & wipes her remaining tears* so stop crying and help me find, Seyoung!

Eun Ji: *grabs my arm* don’t look for her now

Me: Why’s that?

Eun Ji: Do you think she’ll be happy if she sees you?

Me: Duh, Of course!

Eun Ji: *smack my head* you and Seyoung are really stupid! Of course not, she’ll think that if she sees you, she’ll get rejected. Remember, Seyoung is a sensitive girl. She ran off because she waited for you for 3 hours but you didn’t show up so she ran away because she hated herself for being stupid!

Me: *ruffles my hair* Aish!

Eun Ji: You *pauses* you like her

Me: *look at her* I know *looks away*

Eun Ji: *claps*Confess to her then!*

Me: What the ---?! *Shook my head* NO, NO, NO!

Eun Ji: What up with the tight lipped thing?

Me: I just can’t

Eun Ji: Why? Tell me!

Me: I *pauses* I don’t know

Eun Ji: Come on, L! Gather up all your courage, both of you like one another yet both of you can’t confess!

Me: Okay, fine! You win! Just help me with that

Eun Ji: *smiles* Park Eun Ji is always 24/7 open just to help you!

 

Seyoung’s POV:

I ran and ran not minding the people I’ll bump until I reach the back of the school then

Me: OUCH! *cries* AAAAAAH~ Stupid Seyoung! You didn’t even look at where you’re going *sobs and wipes my tears then stands up* AAAAAAH~ I can’t even stand up! *looks at the sky* Why did I fall in love with you? Why of all the guys out there, it should be you? If only *sobs* if only we haven’t met at that time

 

-Flashback (3 years ago)-

At a Café shop:

Me: *goes to the counter* Hey!

Cashier: Hey there, Seyoung. What are you going to order?

Me: The usual *smiles and sit to my usual place which is the seat beside the big window* I should do my assignment *took out my laptop and started doing it*

Waiter: Here you go, Seyoung. 1 chocolate frappe and a slice of a strawberry cake

Me: Thanks, I’ll just pay before I go

Waiter: *nods and went away*

Me: *drinks my frappe and diverted my attention to a sweetest couple* Aww, they’re feeding each other *sighs and looks away* When do you think you’ll shoot the arrow, cupid?

Girl: *slaps* you’ll regret this *storm off the shop*

All the people look at the Guy whose left there standing

Me: *looks at the Guy* Oh, I know that guy! He’s my school mate. Poor him~

Guy: *sits on a chair*

Me: *looks away* I shouldn’t mind him *continue doing my assignment*

-After a couple of minutes-

Me: *stretch my fingers* Thank God, I’m done *packs my things* It’s still 3:00pm; I still have time to stroll. *looks at the guy* He’s still here? I bet they broke up *shook my head* Aish, Seyoung! What are you thinking?! It’s none of your business, so shut up! *goes to the counter and bring my frappe* Hey, Here’s my pay

Cashier: Thanks, Seyoung

Me:  No problem. Your frappe and strawberry cake are the best thing I’ve ever tasted in the whole world *laughs*

Cashier: Oh, Seyoung. That reminds me, could you do me a favor?

Me: Favor? Yeah, sure

Cashier: Could you buy me a gift for my girlfriend. It’s her birthday this coming Thursday and my shift doesn’t end until 7pm and the shop I wanted to buy at will close at 6pm so I need you to buy it for me *does an aegyo* please?

Me: Okay, Okay. Where’s the shop?

Cashier: It’s not that far. The shop is located at Hongdae and the shop’s name is ‘Melodies in your heart’ and the thing I want you to buy is *took out 3 pictures* this and here’s the money. Thanks~ *smiles*

Me: Okay, Okay. *Waves at him* Bye!

Cashier: Bye! Oh wait, Seyoung!

Me: Yeah?

Cashier: You forgot your frappe in here

Me: *chuckles* Oops, my bad. I forgot to finish it. Once again, thank you. I’ll just send you ----- Oh my gosh! I’m sorry! *cleans my stained at his shirt* I’m really sorry. I wasn’t looking where I’m going. *close my eyes*

Guy: It’s okay

Me: No, it won’t be okay. I’m feeling guilty here! *grabs his hand* I’ll just buy you a new shirt, Come on!

Guy: No, No. It’s okay. I’m going home anyways

Me: I said, I’m going to buy you a new shirt so let’s go *drags him* Don’t worry, I won’t forget your gifts to your girlfriend!

Cashier: Thanks, Seyoung!

 

At Hongdae:

Guy: hey

Me: I think it’s somewhere near this place

Guy: Hey

Me: No, I think it’s there

Guy: HEY

Me:  Oh, great were ----

Guy: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Me: *looks at him* Y-yes?

Guy: Uh *look at our hands* Uh. . . This?

Me:*blushes* Oops, I didn’t even *removes my hand* notice that

Guy: *looks around* Are we lost?

Me: *looks at him* Huh?

Guy: So we are *sighs*

Me: Uh, No were not

Guy: So where is it?

Me: Right in front of you. Feel free to pick a shirt you want. I’ll just wait here

Guy: *nods*

Me: *looks at my right hand* I was feeling happy until you reminded me of our hands. The feeling of not holding your hands feels

Guy: Yah! I’m going to get this!

Me: *looks at him*

Guy: *goes to my direction* I told you, I’ll get this

Me: Empty

Guy: *furrowed his eyebrows* Huh? Empty?

Me: *dazed off* Huh?

Guy: You just said ‘Empty’. What’s empty? Is it your wallet?

Me: *shook my head* No and nothing. *looks at the shirt he’s holding* Are you going to buy that?

Guy: yeah, I said it 2 times already. You’re really weird

Me: Oh *took the shirt* I know *goes to the counter*

Guy: *follows me*

Me: *hands the shirt* Here you go

Guy: *took it* Thanks. I should get change first

Me: *nods* I’ll just wait for you outside the shop

 

-After a couple of minutes-

Guy: Hey

Me: *Turns around* It looks good on you *smiles*

Guy: *smiles* I haven’t thank you properly so thank you ----

Me: Seyoung. Shin Seyoung

Guy: *nods* Once again, thank you Seyoung *smiles*

Me: and you are?

Guy: Kim Myungsoo but I prefer to be called L

Me: *nods and look at my phone* Uh, do you have enough time?

L: Uh, yeah. Why?

Me: Accompany me to a store. I need to do a favor by someone else

L: Oh, the cashier guy

Me: Yeah, So is it Okay with you?

L: Sure thing, Seyoung

Hearing him saying my name sounds like a sweet melody in a song. As we bought some gifts for my friend’s girlfriend, I didn’t expect him to open up that conversation

L: So aren’t you curious enough to know what happened a while ago?

Me: *Looks at him* I am but it’s not my business so it will be better if I’ll not mind it

L: I . . . rejected my best friend

Me: W-what?

L: I rejected her that’s why she slaps me

Me: Oh, I’m sorry

L: You shouldn’t be. It was my decision.

Me: *nods*

So they didn’t break up. She just rejected her. That’s one of the most painful things in this world.

 

At the park:

Me: *sits on the swing* I feel like we’ve known each other more than a year

L:  *sits on the swing* Yeah, Me too

Me: *looks at the road* Hey! Look! It’s a puppy!

L: Oh, Yeah

Me: I should get it before it got hit by something *runs to the road*

L: Be careful!

Me: *looks at him* I will *goes to the puppy* Hey there, let me get you out of this road

L: Seyoung, Come on ----

Then a car was on my direction. I wanted to move but I can’t. My feet seem to be frozen.

L: Seyoung, MOVE!

Me: *close my eyes, it seems this is the end*

L: *ran to me and pulls me to him*

But that’s not the only thing that happened. The moment, I opened my eyes, everything was real!

Me: *eyes grew big and pulled away*

L: I-I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kiss you!

Me: *nods and gives the puppy to him* I need to go! *runs away*

-End of flashback-

 

Tears overflowed my eyes. Doesn’t he remember me? Of course, maybe he doesn’t since I was a nobody to everyone besides the time we met, I wasn’t wearing my glasses but the time he picks up my glasses and the time he stared at my eyes yesterday, I felt that he knows it was me but why didn’t he confront me about that? Is it because he doesn’t like me or because he can’t see me?

 Me: *sobs* Why can’t you remember the girl who you’re only met kissed you?!  *dumps my head to my knees* I love you, Kim Myungsoo. I love you . . . *sobs*

Eun Ji: Seyoung! Seyoung! You’re here. I’ve been looking for you everywhere

Me: *looks at Eun Ji*

Eun Ji: Seyoung, why are you crying?

Me: Because of him *sobs*

Eun Ji: Stop it. We need to go somewhere else

Me: *wipes my tears* Where?

Eun Ji: *Offers me a hand* you’ll find out

Me: *gets her hand*Okay

Eun Ji: Oh my gosh! What happened to your knee?

Me: *covers it* you know I’m clumsy so I fell

Eun Ji: *offers a band-aid* here, put this first

Me: *took it* Thanks *place it* let’s go!

 

 At the classroom:

Me: *goes to my desk* A rose and a phone? Who place it here?

Eun Ji: *shrugs* who knows

Me: *took the rose and smells it* It smells like my perfume *phone vibrating*

Eun Ji: It’s vibrating. Look at it

Me: But it’s not mine

Eun Ji: But it’s on your desk so look at it

Me: *picks the phone and saw a message*

Eun Ji: What does it says?

Me: It says that

*blushes* who do you think owns this?

Eun Ji: *shrugs* I don’t know

Me: *phone vibrating* There’s another message

Eun Ji: Read it!

Me:

 

Eun Ji: What are you waiting for? Let’s go!

 

At my house:

Me: Ahjumma, I’m home

Ahjumma: Uh, Seyoung. Do you want something to eat?

Me: *shook my head* Ahjumma, by any chance is there a guy who came here?

Ahjumma: *Shook her head* No there’s no one.

Me: *faces Eun Ji* I think those messages aren’t for me *sighs*

Eun Ji: I think it does

Me: What makes you think tha ---- *phone vibrating* another message from the same person. It says:

  

*runs upstairs*

Eun Ji: Whoa~ this dress looks good on you

Me: *smiles* I know *took the dress* should I wear it?

Eun Ji: GOOOO! *laughs*

 

-After a couple of minutes-

Me: Sneakers and dress? W-O-W

Eun Ji: You look beautiful

Me: *blushes* thank you *phone vibrating* It says:

Eun Ji: *took the paper* It’s a picture

Me: *goes to Eun Ji* O-kay, a picture of a shop in Hongdae

Eun Ji: should we go there?

Me: with this outfit? No, No, No!

Eun Ji: *grabs me*you rock on those clothes so let’s go!

 

At Hongdae:

Me: *tugs Eun Ji’s shirt* People are staring at me and I feel uneasy about it. I think we should go now

Eun Ji: Chin up, Girl. I bet they’re jealous of your clothes *laughs*

Me: *sighs* I think this is the *stops walking*

Eun Ji: What’s wrong, Seyoung?

Me: This shop *It’s like déjà vu*

Eun Ji: *looks at the shop* Great, you fount the shop in the picture!

Me: I know this shop

Eun Ji: What do you mean?

Me: *goes in* Something’s fishy is going on here

Saleslady: Miss, this is for you

Me: Huh? Me? *took the rose* Why me?

Saleslady: It’s Valentine’s Day and were giving it for free for all the single ladies out there

Me: Oh *smiles* thank you

Eun Ji: Oh my gosh! You’re receiving too much roses for today!

Me: *playfully hits her arm*you’re exaggerating! It’s only 2 roses!

Eun Ji: Still. Your pretty, that’s why *laughs*

Me: Yah! *phone vibrating* looks like we’re going to walk until we’re god damn tired

Eun Ji: What does the message says?

Me:

 

 *sighs* let’s go!

 

So we both did what the person said and stop at our 300th step just to find a swing that is surrounded by rose petals that shaped like a heart. 2 heart balloons that are placed in both sides of the swings

Me: *goes to the swing* Whoa~ is this for me?

Eun Ji: *looks around* Maybe?

Me: *phone vibrating*

*sighs* let’s wait for the sun to go down, Eun Ji

Eun Ji: *nods and looks at the sky* It won’t be long

 -After a couple of minutes-

Me: O-kay, now the sun went down. What should we do next?

Eun Ji: I’m getting impatient here so give me the phone

Me: *furrowed my eyebrows* Why? *hand the phone to her*

Eun Ji: *phone vibrating* There’s a message and the person told you to look at the sky for a moment

Me: *looks at the sky* Oh, there’s a lot of ---- *fireworks were showed in the sky* Oh My God

In the sky, words were formed saying “Will you be my girlfriend?” Suddenly, a group of guys stood in front of me and turn their backs trying to spell the word

Me: *laughs* should it be “Prom?” not “?-M-O-R-P” ?

Them: *looks at one another and their backs*

Me: *laughs*

Guy 1: Sorry! Uh . . . Just think that it didn’t happen

Me: *laughs* Okay, Ok- Ah! *laughs*

One of the guys tripped and fell and based on his face, I think it’s that Hoya guy

~~~: Aish! Do it properly!

Me: *looks at the person* Yah! *shoot, I can’t see him*

~~~: *curses* faster!

Them: *re-arrange their selves and spell the right words*

 Eun Ji: *phone vibrating* Seyoung! There’s a message again saying:

 

Me: Yes and if he’s hearing this, might as well show up!

(A/N: Listen to this song because this is what they'll sing)

Them: *starts singing the first verse of a song*

Me: *watches them as their beautiful voices ran through my ears*

~~~: *starts to sing the chorus as he slowly walks to my direction*

Me: *eyes grew big* L?!

L: *continue singing*

Me: It couldn’t be

L: *finishes the song* Hey *hand me a rose*

Me: did you plan this? *took the rose*

L: *nods* but without them, it wouldn’t be successful

Me: *smiles* before I forgot, thank you for this beautiful dress

L: No problem *pauses*so *offers me a needle* Will you be my girlfriend?

Me: I think I should answer the second question. Yes, I’ll go with you to the prom *smiles* but what’s with the needle?

L: Oh, that’s for you to pop the balloon. In your right side, it is yes while on the other side is no so pop your answer

Me: Before I decide. Let me ask you something. Why me?

L: *looks at me* the first time we held hands, I felt something un-explainable. I just don’t want you to see that I like the feeling of your hand so I let it go.  *sighs* for the past 3 years, I never missed a day going to that café just to see you and apologize but one day, the cashier guy told me that you stop going there so I stop too but I didn’t stop finding you, didn’t stop thinking of you and didn’t stop caring for you. *bents down* Shin Seyoung, the only person that stole my heart and never return it. The girl I’ve always dreamed of to be with, the only girl that I’ve think of *kneels down* I loved you since the past 3 years and I can’t even imagine you being with another guy than me *holds my hand* be my girlfriend, Seyoung

Me: *tears down in my cheek* and you, confessing to me is way more than I dreamed of *sighs and close my eyes* I love you *pops the right side of the balloon and hug him*

L: I love you too, Seyoung *hugs her tight*

~~~: Arf! Arf!

Both of us diverted our attention and saw

Me: Oh my god! You *pauses* you kept it

L: Of course. Don’t call her an ‘it’ Seyoung. She’s our baby and her name is Nana

Me: *bents down* Aww, you grew big nana! *plays her*

L: *smiles* I have a present for you, Seyoung

Me: *looks at him* what is it?

L:  *goes to her back and wraps a silver necklace* this is my great grandma’s necklace. She once told me to give this to my first ever girlfriend so I order you not to take it off

Me: *smiles* I will *hugs him* Thank you, Oppa

L: Come on, let’s go. I need to introduce you to my parents

Me: Are you sure? But I’m not yet ready!

L: *looks at her clothes* with those clothes on you? You look like you’re more than ready! *chuckles*

Me: *playfully hit his arm* Aigoo, Oppa! I told you I’m ---

My whole world seems to stop again at that time. I tripped on a stone and landed at Oppa’s chest and our lips got connected. The taste of his lips is different from the last time we kissed and I must say our lips are perfectly fit to one another. I must cherish this moment so I need to make a move. I slide my tongue inside his mouth, savoring his taste as our tongue’s fight in dominance

Guy 1: Eew~ you guys should get a room!

Eun Ji: I think you guys should stop

Gosh, I forgot they’re here. Shoot, it’s embarrassing! I tried to stop our intimacy as I parted a little from him but look what his hormones did to him. He had his hand on my head not wanting this to stop or not even minding our friends, watching us. I’m trying to speak while we’re kissing but he’s so persistent. He doesn’t want to listen to me

Eun Ji: Gosh, they’ve been kissing for a minute!

Guy 2: Your timing them?!

Eun Ji: Yeah *chuckles* GET A ROOM!

Shoot, could this kiss get any worse?! I tried hitting the ground just to let him stop

Me: O-PP-hmf . . Oppa! Hmf. .  Hmf. . St . . Hmf. . Op!

L: *parted a little* I won’t stop, baby *smirks*

Me: Oppa- Hmf!

L: *bits my lower lip* Shut up or we’ll have in here

Me: *hit his chest* stu – hmf –pid!

 

 

----------------------------------------- * * *--------------------------------------------

 

I hope you liked it!:)