Final.

My name is Chaeyeon. Lee Chaeyeon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how much is it?" I heard the next customer say with a little of desperation. I tried not to show any expression in front of him that showed my discomfort. I hesitantly hold his gaze and with a bit of boredom I answered "That would be twenty dollars and seventy cents."

 

I see the man in front of me looking for the money in his wallet. All the time while still having his gaze to a little more under my neck. Following his gaze and trying to find a way that his stare was not beyond a part of my body, an insatiable desire to simply forget my position at work and have my time with him alone replaced my calm and composed state.

 

"You know, my eyes are not there underneath" the words coming out of my mouth, already taking on a bit of its irritable tone. I hate when I have to deal with this type of client.

 

I see how his eyes immediately rise to mine and a pink tone began to take part on his cheeks. He looked a little flustered at being distracted and not realizing that I had indeed noticed where his gaze had been.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just that ..." He hesitated for a few moments while holding my gaze, trying to find the right words. He kept exchanging glances between his hand that held the money from the wallet, and my eyes that scrutinized him instead. I saw a moment of doubt, but then his position changed to one of determination. He looked back at my eyes, this time without hesitation, and instead of struggling with his words, he told me what he had tried a few seconds ago.

 

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me mm ..." He looked briefly at the clock that was on the wall behind me. "Maybe after your shift is over?" He said a little doubtful.

 

After those words, I felt a little sorry for him, but also my annoyance increased even more. I think my face showed my frustration at the moment, because the man I still do not know the name of, noticed my discomfort and instead of waiting for my answer, he left the money on the table and grabbed his purchases, quickly leaving the place.

 

I stared at the money he had left and let out a sigh of relief and frustration. I hadn’t had to deal with the annoyance of having rejected his proposal. And not exactly in a nice way.

 

"Wow" I heard a gentle voice say what seemed to be in astonishment. I immediately looked at the owner of the voice, to find a girl with light purple hair. Her gaze was directed towards the door where the man had left, and after a few moments it went to mine.

 

Wow...

 

Her eyes were dark. Her hair looked very smooth and she had pink lips that were small and delicious at the sight. She was tall, or apparently she was about a few inches taller than me. I didn’t expect my gaze to linger on her lips for a long time, but when I heard her laugh lightly, I realized what I was doing and with my face burning I looked at another place but to her.

 

"I guess that happens a lot. No doubt I see why that boy was very desperate to go out with you” the stranger pronounced. I could hear the smile in her voice.

 

I didn’t want to look at her, but I didn’t want to look rude to someone who was just trying to be nice.

 

When I looked up into her eyes, if my face was not red, I can bet that now I just look like a tomato. The girl was leaning on the table, her arms crossed and a little weight was placed on them. She was very close. So close that from my spot, I could notice her essence to roses. On her face, there was plastered a seductive smile, all the time while looking at me.

 

Realizing what she said. A shudder took place all over my body, and my legs became jelly in the moment. No doubt that had been a compliment. And not only that, this girl was definitely flirting with me.

 

Not knowing what to do, I tried to recover my composure.

 

"The truth is, it doesn’t happen often. But I've had my moments” I said clearly and with a small but embarrassed smile on my face. I heard her say a little "mm ...".

 

We stayed a few moments like that, without breaking our gazes, until I realized what we were doing and decided to ask her what she was going to pay for. When I said the question, a confused look appeared on her face for a few second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter