Final.

Beauty Through The Lens

Lee Jeno loves photography.Ever since he was seven,he discovered the art of capturing beauty just the way it is with his camera.That is how he decided he wanted to be a professional photographer.And that's exactly what he became.

 

Back to the present,Jeno was busy dressing himself up for one of his scheduled photoshoots.But this one is not a regular photoshoot with some model, no, this time he will be working with Na Jaemin.A young model who is already at the top of the modelling business.He is considered to be very successful in his career because of his astounding visual and charms that earned him many fans.That means this photoshoot session has to be perfect.

 

Jeno was standing in front of his bedroom mirror and was satisfied with how he dressed.He glanced at the stack of magazines on his bed.All of the covers had Jaemin in them.Yes,Jeno is a fan too.In fact it was just last night he was staring at one the covers until he fell asleep.And today,he will have to meet Na Jaemin, which is why he's nervous.What if he accidentally took a bad picture or what if Jaemin thinks the pictures are bad.Jeno doesn't think he can handle the disappointment.

 

But he still has work to do.So,he swallowed down those thoughts,grab his camera and got out of his house to an Uber waiting in front of it to take him to the studio.

 

It was only a one hour ride to the studio.Jeno had made it on time.All the staffs were busy preparing the set and some were discussing the concept for this photoshoot.Jeno found out the concept was to be simple and cute,which is why the set has a bed and some cute plushies on top of it. Jeno looked around the studio but he only noticed the staffs, the model nowhere to be seen.He asked a nearby staff that was busy fixing the lighting, "Where's Jaemin? Shouldn't we be starting now?"

 

"Oh, haven't you heard? His manager called that they're still stuck in traffic and would be running late".

Well,at least that gives Jeno time to calm down his nervousness

 

Half an hour later, the door to the studio swung open.Jeno glanced to see who came in and was greeted by the one and only Na Jaemin smiling apologetically to everyone there,"Sorry, I'm late".

 

"It's fine.At least you're already here",Jeno told him, kindly.And oh my God,Jeno wishes he hadn't said anything or else his heart wouldn't be beating rapidly at the pretty smile Jaemin is giving him.He panics even more when he realised Jaemin is walking towards him until they're directly in front of each other.The model slightly bowed at him out of politeness,smile still present. 'Damn,he looks prettier in real life', the photographer thought.And it's true.Jaemin's eyes looked stunning with his long eyelashes and the lips, Jeno wonders what kind of chapstick the model is wearing that made his lips look so moist.

 

"Hello,my name's Na Jaemin.I'm guessing you'll be my photographer?"

"Huh?Oh,Right! Yes,I am.My name's Lee Jeno.

'Way to being professional,Jeno.I'm sure staring at the model's lips is a part of your job',Jeno mentally facepalmed himself.

 

Fortunately,Jeno was saved when one of the staffs had called for the model to change clothes and get his makeup done.

 

"I'll be right back, handsome",Jaemin winked at him before heading to the changing room causing Jeno's breath hitched.He couldn't stop himself from letting his eyes follow Jaemin as the latter walked away.

 

The photoshoot had finally started when Jaemin had done his makeup. Since the concept is simplicity,Jaemin was dressed in an oversized white t-shirt and shorts that showcases his long legs.The photoshoot session went with cute shots of Jaemin playing with the giant teddy bear on the bed and some shots of him hugging the plushies to sleep.

 

It's funny how while the other staffs were admiring all the good poses Jaemin was making,Jeno was hiding his blush behind the camera as he watches Jaemin changed poses through the lens.

 

At one time,Jaemin put his legs up on the bedpost while playing with the teddy bear and Jeno got to see how those shorts slowly came up to reveal the model's thighs.Jeno clicked on the camera.

 

Then,Jaemin proceeded with him just lying on the bed while looking straight at the camera with half-lided eyes.Click!

 

Jaemin ruffling hair.​​ Click!

 

Jaemin biting his lips.Click!

 

It looks as if Jaemin knows his affect on Jeno and seems to be doing it on purpose.The photographer prays for the torture on his heart to end when finally,a staff told them they have enough good pictures and told them to wrap it up.

 

After the photoshoot,Jaemin was nowhere to be seen so Jeno assumed he left.Jeno went to the lounge to check out the pictures he took of the model.He could've seen it on the computer screen but he prefers to see it on his own camera. Thankfully,the lounge is empty so no one can see him staring a bit too long at Jaemin's lips on his camera.

 

"Hey, handsome"

Jeno jumped when he heard the voice.

"Jaemin! I thought you left."

"Nope,I just went to buy everyone coffee.It's my apology gift for being late.Here's yours".Jaemin gave Jeno one of the coffees in his his hand and sat beside Jeno on the couch. The close proximity was making Jeno blush and unfortunately it doesn't come unnoticed.

"So,I see you're looking through my pictures.See something you like?",Jaemin gave him a teasing smirk. Apparently,Jeno forgot to hide the camera from Jaemin's view.He blamed the other's body heat.

 

"Um...I was looking at how good the lighting is?",Jeno mentally facepalmed himself at how stupid his answer sounds.

 

Jaemin raised his eyebrows,obviously not believing him, "So looking at the lighting can make you drool and your ears turn red?"

 

Jeno unconsciously wiped his mouth to rid any saliva but there wasn't any to begin with.Jeno glared at the model who was laughing at him.

 

"Ok I lied.But you did actually drool when I propped my legs on the bedpost."

 

Jeno's eyes widened, "I can explain!"

 

"Don't have to.I was trying to get that reaction from you anyway.I didn't think it was so easy though.You really had it bad huh?".Jeno hates (not really) how Jaemin could tear down his professionalism so easily.

 

Jeno's mind blanked at the model's words,"You-what?"

 

"Well it was nice talking to you but I gotta go.I'll see you around,though",the model winked at Jeno in a flirty manner before getting up and walking closer to the lounge door.

 

"Wait! What do you mean you did that all on purpose?",Jeno called out to him.Jaemin stopped walking to turn back to him,a charming smile adorning his face. "Oh I almost forgot! You should check your coffee",was all he said before heading out of the room.

 

Jeno look at the cup of iced coffee that Jaemin gave him and realized something written on it.It was a phone number with words written underneath it 'if you want to stare at my lips,at least ask me out first! I'll be waiting.'