1

I fell in Love with my Roleplay boyfriend.

It was January 27 2012 , What could I do on this day? I got up from my bed and walked over to my black wooden desk. I grabbed my laptop and sat down back on the bed. I usually put my mac on sleep so i wouln't wait for it to turn on. I opened it up and pressed the space bar a few times. The first site that I first went to check was my facebook. I opened up a tab and typed "facbook.com". No notifications , next site. I opened up another tab and typed" Tumblr.com." There was alot to see on my dash. I clicked on my tracked tag Miss A , I scrolled and scrolled i thought to myself , She's so pretty , good at singing, dancing and acting. I look up to her so much. Yes suzy was my inspiration! I wanted to be like her and rise to the top just like how SNSD is right now. then I stumbled across a post saying " Miss A needed In our roleplay!". At first I thought , ohh that's cool. Then I scrolled downwards , I had some thoughts on like if i could roleplay as suzy. I scrolled back up and clicked on the add.

It led my to the roleplay site. I checked the student enrollment list and there was no suzy! I was happy and Of course I went to submit my aplication as a student. This was my first time roleplaying so I was a bit nervous i was going to do it wrong. I waited about 10 minutes and Then I refreshed the page. There was nothing. So i opened up the site again . I skimmed through any posts to see if my aplication was there. I stopped at one point and It was mine! I was accepted! But , Now i need to make my role play acount. I signed out of my tumblr and created a new one. I named it "Suzy-sh.tumblr.com "

"Is this how you do it?" I questioned myself