Final

A Thousand Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Thousand Years

Author: S.P Cute

Kim Jongin [Exo]

Jung Soojung [F(x)]

Kim Taeoh

ft. Donghae [Suju]

Jessica

 

Genre: Mysterious

 

Prompt: " Hello my queen. Finally, I found you. "

 

P.s: THE PICTURE IS NOT MINE. CREDIT TO IT'S OWNER.

 

P.P.s: Dedicated to my fellow Arcadians who ship and support them until now especially @Krystaljung123 and @KAISTALisLIFE.

Continue supporting them guysue.

Hope you like my work.

 

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

 

" And I'd choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred world's, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. "

 

 

 

What is the most dangerous thing in the world? Is it the people who sell their selves for money? Is it the people who tried to befriend the shark or lion? Well, if you ask her, she really definitely knows the best answer.

 

 

Jung Soojung.

 

 

 

Throughout her teen days, she experienced something you can't imagine of.

Something extraordinary.

 

It all started when she sneaked out in their house just to attend a party ---which her friends invited her--- and there, she met a very handsome yet mysterious creature.

 

 

He has a towering height, a perfect muscular figure that can make girls drop their along the way and he's breathtaking handsome.

They first met in that party --- having a little chat--- and then to another party until they secretly seeing each other.

 

Maybe because she's drunk or he's drunk that they both let that happened that one night stand.

Maybe because of the alcohol ?

The adrenaline rush ?

Or maybe . . . They just simply let it happened.

 

But even if it only happened just once, it results Soojung being pregnant.

Jongin assured her that he will take the responsibility and that he will marry her ---not just for the sake of their child, but because he wants to start a life with her.

 

 

At first, it was just a one sided love ---where Jongin was the one who loves her dearly--- but after spending a lot of times with each other, Soojung founds out that Jongin's feeling was reciprocated.

She finally fell in love with him and day by day, their feelings for each other started to grow deeper.

It was so deep that even the ocean can't beat to it.

 

They're so happy and seems like nothing can separate them.

But one day, a shocking revelation made her weak. It's not her intention to eavesdrop on whatever they're talking about ---as she believes that it was downright rude--- but curiosity eats her up.

Not when she heard Vampire and king in the same sentence.

 

 

She can't believe it.

 

 

Is she really that dumb for not noticing that the one who impregnated her was indeed a Vampire ?!? And not only a Vampire. He's freaking a prince and soon to be king !

 

Gosh, how ignorant can she get?

 

Does that mean . . . that she'll going to be a queen and her son or daughter will be either a prince or princess?

That very thought really scared her.

She don't want their child to have an abnormal life.

Oh for Pete's sake, what did she did in her past life to encounter such thing?

 

That's why she decided to runaway with their child on her womb and escape far away from him.

And never comeback again.

 

 

Soojung frowned when she again remembered the past.

She don't want to be reminded of her past as she only wants to continue life without him ----eventhough it gave her emptiness.

Because Kim Jongin will always be her forever bittersweet memories.

 

 

Soojung doubled her pace ---too eager to reach her destination.

She's now heading to her sister's coffee shop to fetch her son --Taeoh-- and she can't wait any longer to hug her little one.

As usual ----when she's too busy to fetch Taeoh in his nursery---- Soojung always ask her sister to fetch him instead.

Through times like this, Soojung felt like she's not enough.

Like she's not a good mother to her son ----as work always occupied her time.

And God knows how guilty she felt.

 

 

Doubling her pace, she sighed in relief when she finally reached her destination.

As she was about to enter the cafe, she felt a gaze directed towards her.

Like someone was staring at her intently.

Feeling quite uncomfortable, Soojung turned her back to look who's gaze that belong when Donghae ---her sister's boyfriend--- called her.

Upon hearing his voice, Soojung instantly forgot the gaze that bothering her as she threw Donghae her sweetest smile while they met midway.

 

 

" Hey Jung, how's your day?"

 

 

Donghae asked while Soojung enveloped him in a very tight hug.

Donghae chuckled as he hugged her back before the two of them giggled.

If only people don't know that Donghae was Jessica's boyfriend then they'll definitely assume that this two are siblings.

Their closenes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter