thoughts.

Emotions.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes life gives you a lot to think about. Even if Sua wasn't sure about the whole thinking thing. Does it help anything? Do all these thoughts even do anything? Are they good for something? 

Sua doesn't know if others notice, but sometimes she'll just lay awake in her bed – middle of the night, of course – and think. About her life. About every single day. About the future. Just about anything that crosses her mind. 

Her life isn't just like any other girl's life. She has schedules, she has to practice a lot, meet friends, give interviews... She knew it would be hard but that was what she wanted and in the end she is glad she took that path, most of the time she felt happy. 

Laying on her side, she stares at one of her plushies – an elephant, what else? – just barely seeing the outline of it in the dark. Her hand pats her pillow lightly, gulping down a knot in as she tries not to feel too much. Everyone sometimes just needs a little bit of attention, maybe a hug or the feeling of having someone close. Sometimes just knowing that someone is there for you mentally is enough. 

Sua looks at her phone, noticing it is way too late for her to be awake. 

But life just goes on and on and most of the time you have to face your problems alone because it is only on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter