Final

My Little Fighter

     Sehun is in class trying to pay attention to what his teacher is saying but he just can't concentrate. He is too busy looking at the empty seat next to him wondering where his boyfriend is. Luhan has been gone for a while now when he was only supposed to go to the restroom.

    The classroom door opening draws Sehun's attention, along with everyone elses, and a girl from a different class steps inside, panting from running, and is quickly looking for someone. Sehun holds his breath. He doesn't have a good feeling about this.

    The girls eyes stop on Sehun and Sehun lets out a sigh of exhaustion and disappointment. He knows what the girl is about to say. He gets up from his desk and walks towards the door.

    “Sehun! Luhan is-” The girl starts.

    “Yeah yeah. Just lead me to him.” Sehun says tiredly and walks past the girl and into the hallway. This isn't the first (or last) time someone comes into Sehun's classroom looking for him and saying Luhan's name. It happens quite often that Sehun's pretty sure that the teacher has gone back to teaching without wondering why Sehun was called out of class.

    The girl is fast walking to keep up with Sehun and leads him to the restrooms at the end of the hall. The door to the men's restroom is open as a crowd of people are inside of it, trying to see what is going on.

    Sehun starts to push his way through the small, crowd restroom. “Ok! Get out of here! There's nothing to see that you haven't seen before. Get back to class.” Sehun says as he goes by people.

    Sehun finally gets to the front of the crowd and stares down. It's no surprise to him that his small boyfriend is on top of another male student and throwing punches. It's just another day for Sehun.

    “Luhan. It's time to stop. We have to get back to class.” Sehun says in his normal voice.

    “No!” Luhan yells back without looking back at Sehun or missing a beat with his punches to the other student.

    Sehun sighs and walks up behind Luhan. He bends down, wraps his arms around Luhan's waist, and picks Luhan up as he continues to try to reach the other student who is still on the floor.

    “Let me ing go Sehun!” Luhan screams as he thrashes around in Sehun’s arms. “I’m not finished with that son of a yet.”

    Sehun looks behind him at the students who were watching the fight. “Help this guy up and take him to the infirmary. The rest of you leave.” Sehun says to them and everybody quickly follows his directions. Two students help lift the badly beaten student up and drag him out as everyone else rushes to get out of the restroom.

    Once everyone is out and the restroom door closed, Sehun sits Luhan up on the counter next to the sinks and lets him finally go but keeps his arms on either side of Luhan incase Luhan decides to run away. But it seems like Luhan has already calmed down since he isn't trying anything and is not meeting Sehun's eyes.

    “So you want to tell me what happened this time?” Sehun asks his pouty boyfriend.

    “It wasn't my fault! That guy started it!” Luhan yells. “I was simply using the restroom then washing my hands when this guy walks in and called me a . He deserved it!”

    Sehun lefts out a deep sigh.

    Sehun and Luhan are the infamous couple in their high school mainly because they're the only openly gay couple and because of other stuff Luhan does. People always think that he is small, innocent, and wouldn't hurt a fly because of his childlike face and thin body. But that couldn't be further from the truth. Luhan is the schools troublemaker since he has anger management problems that he cannot fully control and will fight anyone who disrespects him and/or Sehun. And there's not a week that goes by that Luhan hasn't gotten into a fight or Sehun has to stop Luhan right before a fight breaks out.

    Like everyone else, when Sehun first met Luhan when he transferred to the high school, he thought that Luhan was a cute, naive teenager. That didn't last long as in the cafeteria on Sehun's first day he witnessed Luhan in a fight. Sehun felt protective over Luhan since Luhan looked weak and vulnerable and immediately got up to defend Luhan from getting hurt when his new friends stopped him.

    “I suggest that you stay away from that fight unless you want to be Luhan's next victim.” Jongin warned Sehun.

    “What do you mean?” Sehun asked. “Luhan can't protect himself. Look how weak he is.”

    “He may look like that but trust me, Luhan is very strong and fast.” Jongin said then pointed to the circle of students that formed in the cafeteria.

    Sehun ran over to the circle and pushed his way to the front. He was shocked to see that was Luhan beating the out of another student. Sehun's jaw dropped in surprise but he quickly regained himself and started to pull Luhan away from the student he was fighting.

    Luhan did not like this. Someone he didn't know was touching him and disturbing his fight. Luhan pushed the other student away and turned quickly to face Sehun. Sehun barely had any time to react when he noticed a fist coming for his face.

    He quickly moved to the side, avoiding the hit. Once Sehun, Luhan, and everyone else realized what happened, there were loud gasps coming from the crowd as Luhan had a confused look on his face. Luhan never missed a punch before. He took pride in his speed and fighting ability but he got even more angry that this new kid was able to avoid him.

    Luhan quickly tried again but Sehun was able to catch Luhan's fist mid-punch with his own hand. The force behind the punch definitely hurt Sehun's hand but he wasn't about to show it. If he had time, he would have smiled at how cute and small Luhan's hand looked in Sehun’s bigger hand. But he didn't have time to because Luhan growled and tried his other hand. Sehun managed to stop that one too. Luhan tried to pull his hands out of Sehun's grip but couldn't. Once he realized that he couldn't use his hands anymore, he resorted to his feet.

    Luhan was about to kick Sehun but Sehun managed to make Luhan spin around by moving Luhan’s right arm to the left side and back around once Luhan's arm went over his head. This made Luhan trapped in his own arms like a straight jacket. This momentum from the spin and sudden stop resulted in Luhan losing his balance since he did not expect to be spun around and not able to move his arms while standing on one leg. Luhan's back hit Sehun's chest as Sehun still held onto Luhan's fists.

    Everything was completely silent in the cafeteria. Everyone in the cafeteria, including Luhan, knew that Luhan had finally met his match. Sehun noticed that Luhan's (cute, little) ears turned red from embarrassment so Sehun loosened his hold on Luhan's fists. Once Luhan felt this, he ripped his hands out of Sehun's and ran away, out of the cafeteria.

    Since then, Sehun became known as the one who could stop Luhan. It went without saying that Luhan hated Sehun. Whenever they sat together in class, Sehun would try to talk to Luhan and apologize for hurting Luhan's pride but Luhan would either ignore/avoid him completely or give Sehun the dirtiest glares.

    Sehun never meant to hurt Luhan's feelings. He just wanted to help. But once word spread about the two, Sehun was often called to help break up fights that Luhan was in. That became their so called relationship with each other.

    Once Sehun started to know more about Luhan, he figured out that Luhan was gay, which was the cause of most of his fights, and that Luhan had no friends since everyone was scared of him. This pulled on Sehun's heartstrings thus leading to Sehun developing a crush on Luhan. And boy, did Sehun do everything he could to be Luhan's friend and give hints that he liked Luhan.

    One day after a fight, Sehun was helping Luhan clean up and Sehun decided to confess his feelings to Luhan and asked him to be his boyfriend. To Sehun's surprise, Luhan agreed and confessed that he also liked Sehun but was too scared to confess to Sehun because he was scared of his reputation and possibly ruining Sehun's.

    Thus after a year of dating, not much has changed. Whenever Luhan gets into a fight, someone quickly finds out where Sehun is (if Sehun is not already around), and brings Sehun to the fight. Teachers gotten used to Sehun being pulled out by random students at random times that they hardly notice it anymore and keep on teaching without lecturing Sehun when he brings Luhan back to class.

    This leads us back to the present where Sehun is cleaning Luhan's hands after his most recent fight in the restroom.

    “Can you not get into a fight for at least one week? Your wounds on your knuckles need to heal. They're not going to if you keep reopening them.” Sehun lectures Luhan as he is putting new band aids on the open cuts on Luhans knuckles. Sehun has learnt to always keep a small first aid kit on him because Luhan gets into fights anytime and anywhere. And he finds himself buying new stuff sooner than he should.

    “I'll try to father.” Luhan says unenthusiastically with an eye roll.

    Sehun just stares at Luhan with a disappointed look. Luhan pouts slightly. He doesn't like it when Sehun shows disappointment in him. It's not like Luhan wants to fight in the first place. He's not always looking to fight someone, but they usually try to start fights with him by saying something mean because they know Luhan can't control his anger.

    “Well I always tell you that if you want me to stop fighting, tell people and make them learn not to mess with me or say bad things about you. I can’t control myself when they say about you and I.” Luhan defends himself.

    “You may not like what they say but as long as you know it's not true it shouldn't bother you.”

    “Easier said than done.” Luhan responds emotionlessly and jumps off the restroom counter. “Let's just get back to class.” Luhan walks past Sehun and out the door. Sehun lets out another sigh as he jogs to catch up to Luhan.

    Sehun slips a hand into Luhan's. Luhan tries to still act mad towards him but Luhan's facade fails when Sehun raises their intertwined hands and kisses Luhan's bandaged covered knuckles.

    “You know that I love you and will always be here to help you right?” Sehun asks with a smile.

    Luhan's face turns red. “Y-Yeah I know.”

    “Annnnd?”

    “I love you too.”

 

Sehun always hope that after a fight, it would be the last one, at least for a while. But that hope didn't last long.

    After their last class of the day, Sehun and Luhan are walking out of the school while holding hands and with Luhan being clingy. Sehun loves it when Luhan becomes clingy. Luhan is like a whole other person and it is refreshing for Sehun.

    But that refreshingness soon ends as the two reach the locker portion of the school.

    “I can't believe that the school’s little is still here. Shouldn't he have been expelled a long time ago?” A student behind Luhan and Sehun says to his friends.

    Luhan's head snaps around. “Who are you calling a little ?”

    The guy looks at Luhan, straight in the eye. “You, you piece of .”

    Sehun tightens his grip on Luhan's hand and pulls him back, away from the other guy before Luhan could attack him.

    Luhan tries to get past Sehun in order to get to the other student but Sehun is not letting Luhan get past him.

    “You shouldn’t even be at this school another.” The other student continues. “You’re only here because of your parents’ money. Stop acting all high and mighty when you’re really a little .”

    Luhan starts to jump up and down in order to see the guy over Sehun’s shoulder. Sehun would think that it is really cute how Luhan is so small that he has to jump just to see over Sehun’s shoulder if he wasn’t making sure Luhan doesn’t get past him. Luhan's hair really looks fluffy. Sehun thinks to himself.

    “You think calling me a little is an insult? Jokes on you because I’m used to being called a little since Sehun s my everyday.”

    “Luhan!” Sehun yells as he starts to turn red. He was not expecting Luhan to yell about their life in front of the whole student population.

    The student lets out a single laugh then has a smirk on his face. “I bet you that Sehun is only putting up with your because your parents pay him to keep you out of fights since they were tired of dealing with you. He only sticks around you because he gained that reputation of getting you out of fights from his first day here. He would get the first chance he could to leave you when your parents stop giving him money. I can tell that he doesn’t even like you, nevertheless love you.”

    Sehun doesn’t know what happened in that split second after but he comes back to his consciousness as he realizes that he is holding that student up against the locker by the collar of his shirt. Sehun can tell that the guy was not expecting Sehun to do anything by the scared and surprised look on his face.

    Sehun gets real close to the guys face. “You can say or call us whatever you the you want but once you start saying that is false about our relationship is where I draw the line. Don’t you ever say that I don’t love Luhan. I don’t even know who the you are nor have I ever talked to you about my relationship with Luhan. Don’t talk about our private relationship like you’re apart of it. Now stop causing trouble, don’t ever comes around us again, and mind your own business. Do you understand me?” Sehun growls out.

    The guy nods his head in agreement multiple times very quickly.

    “I said do you understand me?” Sehun asks in a louder voice.

    “Y-Y-Yes… I-I understand.” The guy stutters out.

    “Good. Now get the out of my presence.” Sehun throws the guy to the side, right into his friends.

    Sehun turns around and glares at the rest of the student body. “That goes for all of you too.” Sehun yells. “Stop trying to start with Luhan. He has done nothing to any of you. The fights that he is in is because one of you started it by agitating him. And don’t any of you dare to spread lies about our relationship! If there is one thing you s should know is that I love Luhan very much!” Sehun is breathing heavily once he stops yelling then turns around to see Luhan.

    Luhan is staring at him with a shocked look on his face. He has never seen Sehun lose his cool before (except in the bedroom of course) or confess his love for Luhan to the general public. Sehun’s facial features soften as he stares as Luhan and starts to walk over to him. Sehun takes Luhan’s hand and practically drags him out of the school building.

    Once they are off the school property and on the sidewalk, Sehun goes back to walking normally. Luhan falls into step with him, he is still a little surprised at what just happened.

    Luhan moves his free hand to grab Sehun’s bicep and clings to him and looks up at Sehun with his big eyes. “Do you know how I am right now?” Luhan asks.

    Sehun went from a serious face to a laughing one because of Luhan’s words. “Really? I slammed another guy against some lockers and you’re ?”

    “I want you to do that to me one of these days.” Luhan answers with bright eyes.

    Sehun shakes his head and rolls his eyes. Of course his little, boyfriend would want him to do that. “You’re unbelievable.”

    “But you still love me right?” Luhan asks.

    Sehun smiles down at Luhan. “Of course I do.” He says then leans over to give Luhan a kiss.

    A smile comes to Luhan’s face afterwards and clings even more to Sehun as they walk to Luhan’s house where a major cuddle session is scheduled. Maybe they can do adult stuff once his parents leave for their business trip. Luhan is very excited.

******

I'm finally back~! And this time it's a HunHan fic! Did you all enjoy it? I hope so! I have been unmotivated to write for the past few months now but when I thought of this idea I knew that I had to instantly write it! And I wrote it in about 2 day haha! 

Thank you for reading this and I'll see you in my next story! Bye bye!