Ma'am?

Strictly Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I definitely shouldn’t be attempting another multi chapter Joyri fic when I already have one going on, but when has that ever stopped me before, never. Okay, so this is really an excuse to write some powerful older CEO Joy, and younger Yeri because we need this my fellow Joyri shippers! We really do, trust me. Okay, please enjoy.


 

Park Sooyoung entered her office with coffee in hand and took a few sips before setting the plastic container down. The dark-haired CEO once hated coffee but now it seems it’s all she can drink these days, anything to keep her awake. It’s hard when you’re a busy CEO running a huge company and need to stay awake more than be caught somewhere sleeping. With that being said, Sooyoung loves her work and wouldn’t change anything about it. She sits in her comfortable leather chair and the first thing she does is check emails.

 

“Nothing important.” Sooyoung mutters as she deletes the first few.

 

“Oh, an all expense paid vacation, hm?” She deletes that too, and keeps looking for one specific email in particular. She’s waiting for an email from one of her business contacts. They have a joint business effort in the works and she needs to hear from them soon. Sooyoung sighs and drinks more from her coffee cup. At this rate she will be at her second cup before ten.

 

“Spam.” The dark-haired woman frowns and deletes the spam from her email. When she doesn’t find the email she’s looking for Sooyoung closes out of it. If she doesn’t hear from her contact by today she’s sending another email. From the time she was a teenager Park Sooyoung has been a bit of a perfectionist. That’s understatement she is a perfectionist. She is the type that if things aren’t being handled precisely as she wants for them to be handled. She has no problem stepping into handle whatever it is. It makes for effective leadership and she would not be as successful as she is without that natural perfectionist instinct.

 

“Ms. Park?” Her long time assistant gently knocks on her door.

 

“Hey,” Sooyoung looks up with a small smile. “Are you all packed and ready to go?”

 

The younger woman smiles and nods. “I won’t be leaving just yet, Ms. Park. You will need to have a new assistant by Friday, though.”

 

“Yeah, you’re just one of the best I’ve had working for in a long time. It’ll be hard trying to replace you.”

 

Sooyoung has had this assistant for a good amount of time. Her assistant was a huge asset to her, and it really will be difficult in replacing someone who is such a hard worker, as well as someone who is just efficient in their job. Sooyoung knew ahead of time that her assistant would be leaving. She just hadn’t had the time to properly start looking for new assistants. Sooyoung is going to have to make time now, however.

 

“Don’t worry, Ms. Park I’m sure you’ll find someone soon.”

 

“Yeah,” The dark-haired woman nods. “I better, anyway.”



 

Kim Yerim  was trying to sleep just a little while longer when she feels the blankets being ripped away from her. Her roommates look down at her in disappointment as she still lays there. They told her they would gladly wake her up, so she wouldn’t be late for class, and this is the thanks they get for their efforts.

 

“Kim Yerim, you need to wake up, sweetie.” The brunette tells her.

 

“We’re waking you up, hon, remember?” The auburn-haired girl also speaks.

 

The two look at each other and smile. They know what they need to do here, as distratic measures must be taken. Yerim wanted them to wake her up and so they shall. Both girls grab pillows and begin hitting her upside the head with them. It takes but a few nicely timed hits to wake the blonde in bed.

 

“What are you two doing!” Yerim shouts in a sleepy voice that just comes out sounding adorable to the two.


“Aw, so cute. Are you up now or do Jennie and I have to keep hitting you? The auburn-haired girl Rose says to her while pretending to raise her pillow. She’s not actually going to hit the girl. Jennie follows suit like her girlfriend and pretends to raise the pillow too.

 

“We will hit you, you know.”

 

“I’m up!” Yerim nods. “I’m up, there’s no need for violence.”

 

The couple chuckle after. Yerim sighs and shakes her head. Why did she ever think it was a smart idea to room with her college friends, oh yeah because it’s impossible to live alone unless you’re rich. It was better logically to share the apartment with two of her closest friends and split the rent equally, not to mention paying for her own bills and food.

 

“You asked us to wake you today.”

 

“Yeah, remember.” Jennie tells her. “You would be still sleeping without us.”

 

“Oh, .” The blonde nods and hurries out of her bed. “I need to go like ten minutes ago. What took you both so long to wake me?”
 

“We took long to wake you up?” The couple shake their head in disbelief. Did Yerim not realize how long it actually took to wake her? Before they can remind her again that they did in fact wake her, and that she needs to be more grateful Yerim is already running off to get ready.

 

“Do you see how ungrateful she is, babe?” Jennie shakes her head in mock dramatization.

 

Rose laughs at her girlfriend and nods in agreement. Their friend surely is a rude one indeed. If Yerim thinks they will wake her up again after such rudeness, then she has another thing coming.

 

“We should let her sleep next time.”

 

“We should, but we’ll probably wake her up anyway.”

 

“Yeah,” Rose agrees. “She is very lucky we love her.”

 

Yerim hurries into the shower and gets ready. She will be late for class at this rate, but then again she’s almost always late for something these days. The blonde quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter