Start and Final

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he heard the ding, the elevator door slid open which revealed someone that he least expect during this midnight,here in SM company. Baekhyun sighing under his breath as step back but then he stop as the person inside the elevator move to aside and look down,she giving some space for him to came in actually.

Her small figure seems much more smaller when she make the move.

Baekhyun finally step in the elevator since he need to get home quickly so he could pack his stuff for tomorrow flight.

The thumping of their both heart almost could be heard by both of them. Baekhyun move back by the corner of another side of the elevator,  as  further as he can from her.

 A bit away from Kim Taeyeon.

Oh how he used wanting to close any possible gap between them, and look at what happen now? What the hell is actually happen to them?

The gap between both of them was too unimaginable after what happen to them. The apart of their distance was too hurt but need to be made.

He relaxed behind her as he knew that Taeyeon also going down to lobby since the lobby button light up. He pulled out his phone and texted his manager that he will be at the front company in couple of minutes. Well, actually, he trying to distract himself with something else that could make him loose himself. Trying to be calm as possible. Its really hard to control his breath while being this close to Taeyeon. Its his first time being only three feet away from her after their breakup.

After receive an okay as a reply from his manager, Baekhyun scroll for another texts from the members or even anyone only to find that it just some plain texts. Hence he put his phone back in his pocket. He wipe the sweats off his forehead since he just finished his practice. He pulled out the waterbottle from his bagpack then drink it. He drink some water as he getting more nervous.His eyes wandering around the elevator but somehow he end up  looking at Taeyeon, who quitely look down on her feet. To make it much more unfortunate, the elevator working abit slow today than usual.He put back his waterbottle back in his bag then try to calm himself.

Baekhyun cursing under his breath when the sweats just can’t stop flowing on his forehead and temple. His eyes meet again with her back. The blonde-short haired girl with her simply white t-shirt and jeans short make her look more adorable and really kid alike.

She’s holding a blue navy cap and a white mask which maybe later she need to disguise herself from some crazy sasaeng.

He sighed, thinking that she always have this haters anywhere she’s been.

Suddenly, the light of the elevator start blinking and the elevator shook hard. They both reach to the handle bar on the wall to steady themselves.Then the elevator coming to an abrupt and complete stop which make Taeyeon scream as close her eyes.They both panting hard because of sudden shock then look at each other.

The feeling of protective came upon him. He slid closer to her. Not minding his head that suddenly spinning due to sudden shook along with some anxious. Taeyeon panting heavily as she hold onto her heart, trying to calm her heart that thumping hard. Baekhyun reach her but stop when reality hits him sudden, remembering that its Kim Taeyeon. His ex girlfriend. Someone that he supposed not to touch or even looking straight into her eyes. He flinched before keep his hands back to his side.

“Sunbaenim, are you fine ?” he ask first.

Taeyeon gulped as she nod her head.

Her body shook furiously as she slid down on the floor. She almost had her first heart attack there.Only god know how grateful she is right now, knowing that they still alive.

Baekhyun let out a big sighed knowing that she’s fine for a moment. He walk towards the operating buttons and pushed the red emergency button.He wait for the dialing tone to come up and connect it with the operator.After a few moment, someone picked it up.Then he explained what happen just now .  

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll fixing it as soon as possible. Give us like…, 30 minutes? Then the elevator will be all fine” the operator said. Baekhyun press the help button again as he said his thankful and walk back at the end of the elevator, facing Taeyeon.

He took a glance at Taeyeon who just leaned her back on the wall and look on the ground.

“So… 30 minutes, huh?” she said, breaking the silence. She still look down.

Baekhyun starled but then just hummed in response.

Taeyeon took a deep breath before shrug off the nervous she’s being experience the moment he walk in the elevator. She then  look up at him with her sweet smile before ask, “what should we do then ?”

He blink his eyes as he raked his finger through his hair. He chuckle as he just shrugged his shoulder.”I don’t know either, sunbaenim.Besides, its been months since the last time I’ve been talking to you”

There was a dead drop after that.

But eventualy they both laughing together. Its really rare to see each other shut their mouth as they both known as “rapper” by their members.Either talking or eating, they mouth just couldn’t shut, unless they both sleep.Its kind of shocked, even for both of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter