Fin.

Valentine's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First of all before you start reading, I at writing sooo

Enjoy this lame oneshot <3

Comments,criticism,feedback are highly recommended.

- P

 

Don't mind the mistakes, it's unedited crap.

Warning: Little swearings here and there :D because why not? 

 

It was Valentine's Day. Jennie Kim would not have cared more or less about this day until a year ago when she received a love letter from a certain person, named as 'Chicken Master' through her best friend, Lisa.

 

 

A year ago (flashback)

 

"Yah Lalisa, what is this? Do you crush on me too?" Jennie scoffed and asked her best friend teasingly when she handed her a pink letter.

"Ewww" Lisa gagged and acted like she was vomitting. "never in your wildest dreams" She said.

"Sorry but I have to reject, you know I have eyes only for one person right?" Jennie said before adding,

"Who is this from anyways?" while eyeing the pink letter. 

Lisa simply shrugged before running and shouting, "Just read it, you might like her."

 

Her?

 

It had been a week since Jennie had read the love letter and a week since she had been bugging Lisa to tell her who's messenger she was on that day, only to be left with the same reply, I don't know. Jennie would have believed her and let her out of the hook if she was a fool but sadly, she wasn't one so she decided to use her ultimate weapon.

"If you don't tell me, I'll tell Chaeyoung about your huge tiny not-so-secret crush on her" Jennie threatened with a smirk.

Lalisa had no choice but to reveal the truth to her bestfriend even though she wanted the fun to last longer.

 

and their conversation ended with 

 

"WHAT THE MANOBAN? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"

 

-end of flashback-

 

It had almost been a year since Jennie had gotten together with the one and only Jisoo whom she has her eyes on for god knows how long.

It would have been their anniversary if only that  La freaking Lisa had just told her but on a second thought, Jennie thinks that maybe she's the stupid one for not getting the hints like how KIM, J in Jennie's name and SOO (which was supposed to be 'so') in a sentence was written in blue as if emphasising on them and who didn't know the love Jisoo had for chicken? But still, Jennie would put the blame on Lisa because because. [no its not a typo it means because because - P] 

She had purposely tried to ignore her in all sorts of ways that included playing a record in the toilet when she was inside in order to make Jisoo leave, doing a ing cartwheel (which almost broke her hands and caused her back to be paralysed according to her) in front of the class so that Jisoo could not approach her and even purposely faking a laugh while looking at her blank phone screen whenever she would notice Jisoo looking at her in class from the corner of her eyes which she eventually got caught for that led to her phone being confiscated and a frown on Jisoo's face.

 

Why? Because Jennie had a surprise for her.

 

 

Jennie had to collect her phone from the all the way from the 4th floor when the canteen was on the first and their classrooms on the second. It only meant she had to do double the work she normally did. She was literally panting the moment she reached the first floor after collecting her phone. Lisa looked at her disbelievingly before passing a what-she-thought-was-offensive remark to Jennie, "How do you even survive in bed if you're down here fighting for your breath by just that simple activity?" Lisa teased.

"I'm not the one without a stable breath in bed, it's Jisoo" Jennie said and winked at Lisa, leaving her embarrassed and walking towards the canteen.

Maybe, Lisa should have just kept shut so she would not have known about those unholy sins the other two have commited.

 

 

As Jennie and LIsa made their way inside the canteen, everyone many students started fangirling over them. Their popularity was no joke. With such godly visuals and overflowing talents, the duo was top wanted among the students. A typical popular duo in school. They always broke the school's dress code, Jennie's leather jacket outfit and Lisa's oversized check shirt outfit being their favourite. Playing around with people and having fun was all that they did until they met Jisoo and Chaeyoung but it only made them ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter