fin.

beautiful nightmare.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——————

' shh.. just kiss me.. '

 

yoongi woke with a start, his chapped lips letting out a series of rushed breaths, hands turning white from the strong grip on the contrasting black sheets on the male's bed. taking a deep breath, the sweating twenty-three year old stopped shaking and opened his eyes to look around his surprisingly dark bedroom. usually when he wakes up from the nightmare, dream in scientific terms, it was almost dawn. releasing a soft groan, yoongi left the comfort of his bed to scurry to his small apartment kitchen for a drink of water.

 

' who are you..? '

 

he grimaces from the memory of the nightmare, downing the cup of freezing cold water. the shock it sends through his body and head makes him temporarily forget everything. letting a content sigh leave his still slightly parched lips, he drags his feet back to his distress of his bed, dreading the thought of going back to sleep. it wasn't like he had the dream every night but he didn't know if he could take it again for a second time in one night.

hell, the dream has been going on since he turned eighteen. he was elated to first recieve it, the idea of soulmates to him endearing when he was first told about it. god, how wrong he had been.

dreams, as the teachers taught it to go by, about your soulmate occured after you came of age. eighteen. before then, you're free to do whatever the hell you want. have short little flings, carelessly date, play around. after that, it was nature's turn to take full control of your life pattern. of course, people have had their doubts about this. some not even wanting a soulmate. the thing was— the damn dream was supposed to go away once you first spotted your soulmate. the dream gives you a pretty good idea of what they look like, so you'll know at first sight. from there, you can decide if you want to go through the whole thing, or just simply shrug it off and ignore it. though, there were even cases in which soulmates never met each other.

thinking about it sent a shiver down the daydreaming, or should we say nightdreaming, male's back. having that dream go on forever for sure would be hell.

 

' —st kiss me.. ' 

 

sighing softly, he climbed into bed, not even bothering with the covers. a few minutes of soft breathing went by before he finally felt the urge to close his eyes.

and with that, his eyes opened in what seemed like an alternate universe.

 

——————

 

gripping onto the wine glass tightly, said male looks around the elegant room once more.

it didn't matter if he remembered. he made the same movements every time. wrong turns. wrong glances. 

wrong looks.

feeling as if he didn't have control of his body, his face was quick to turn towards the entrance of the ball room, waiting for something beautiful to grace the ball's presence. the black suit on his body contrasted greatly with his pale skin, his black hair making himself a sight to see. not that yoongi could afford any of this in real life. it just didn't ever seem to stop amazing him that his ' nightmare ' had to take place in a spin-off from cinderella. it seemed that way to yoongi. a masquerade ball had the pleasure of meeting his eyes almost every time he slipped away into dreamland. why couldn't it be something simple, like a store, or movie the—

 

there he was.

 

walking through the doors was the perfect example of beautiful in yoongi's eyes. dark, big, beautifully wide eyes met his with a youthful smile. almost like the boy that just livened the party up in yoongi's mind knew. knew they were meant to be here in the same place. yoongi felt his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter