Such A Flirt?

Jealousy with the Forest Mountain God

 

a/n: Wonton x Jelly is what I want to write next. I'm still not sure on whether it'll be a Yunjae or HaeHyuk fanfic. Still, this is inspired by the game Food Fantasy.

I just know you will hate me for this b/c this is what happens when i write something without daydreaming. i just wrote down what comes to mind.

Still, enjoy~

 


 

 

Yunho walks inside the bar and his brows immediately furrows and his eyes narrow upon feeling a pang of jealousy while eyeing the person he always and exclusively sees whenever he visits the Food Fantasy bar.

The demon knew he shouldn't be feeling this way. A jealous demon? Him? Yunho immediately scoffs as once again, he watches the only person his fiery demon eyes sees: Jaejoong and the other one who he currently talks or apparently in his eyes, flirts with, the forest mountain god: Donghae.

Yunho knew yet, he couldn't stop this jealousy raging inside of him so, what he did next surprises the two.

He valiantly walks toward the bar where the two at. His dark, demon eyes keenly watches Jaejoong's every move that when Jaejoong softly places his hand upon the forest mountain god's shoulder, Yunho loses all his demonic demeanor and faces the battle head on.

He pulled Jaejoong toward him, making the vampire to instantly turn his body and land straight to Yunho's muscular arms.

The demon then quickly wraps his strong arm around the small waist of Jaejoong and loving the content feeling that seeps through his senses right after.

Yunho then looks at the forest mountain god in flaming gaze which made the latter chuckle that brought a pout of dismay on his lips.

Jaejoong, whose cold hands that are now getting warmer by the minute were placed at his chest now moved to grab his cheeks and turn his gaze at the vampire who is now looking at Yunho in surprise.

"What are you doing here, Yunnie? I thought you'll be late?" Jaejoong asks, frowning upon suddenly seeing him.

Yunho's forehead creases at Jaejoong's words, and his jealousy rages even more as he interprets Jaejoong's question as if the vampire thought he wasn't going to get caught flirting with other people while his lover is out, busy doing his work.

Did Jaejoong know how busy he was? There are too many sinners in the world that he has a hard time keeping up with his work. But, he isn't the magnificent Yunho for nothing. He works the hardest among his peers.

But here Jaejoong was, busy flirting with other men when Yunho's not around.

"I should just tie you in my bed if you're going here to flirt with other men." Yunho said, anger and jealousy filling up his mind and voice. He intensely stares at Jaejoong and he saw pain in his eyes and then anger soon come after. Jaejoong tries to push himself free but Yunho held him tighter.

"I told you you're mine, Jaejoongie. How many more times do you have to torment me?" Yunho possessively claim and Jaejoong's red eyes soon soften and he stops struggling in his arms and sighs.

"Yunho," he called and looks at the demon intently and caresses his cheeks with his now warm palms.

"I am yours for all eternity Yunho, so you can stop getting jealous every single time--"

"But, you shouldn't make me jealous in the first place, Jaejoongie. These men looks at you like a very delicious meal and they wanted a taste of you--ooh, believe me, I knew what's on their mind from the smell that lingers around, Jaejoong." Yunho rebutted as he once again groans in disgust of knowing somebody eyes Jaejoong other than him. But of course, he already knew that from the very beginning. That was the reason he hates Jaejoong before. But, he can't help feeling possessive although he also knew that Jaejoong was a free man before he finally claims him. It's just that the others knew Jaejoong is already claimed but still, their want for the beautiful vampire never left.

"Listen," Jaejoong sighs and pulls Yunho's face closer to him.

"From the very first time my eyes landed on you, I knew that I wanted you to be mine. But, you seemed to hate me before that even though I tried flirting with you in every chance that I got, I became hopeless that I almost gave up until that night you told me you love me." Jaejoong then pauses as he softly smile at Yunho while the latter blurs his vision as he stares at the vampire's beautiful face while his ears intently listens more to Jaejoong's voice.

Jaejoong then continued.

"... and I knew from that day onwards that I want to dedicate my life to you and be more devoted to our relationship but, you've become busy and I was getting lonely so I decided to come here early before the said time you said you were coming--"

"And then, you decided to flirt with other men?" Yunho accuses but before Jaejoong could speak, the forest mountain god who kept quiet all these time, finally spoke.

"You can smell me all you want demon, but I do not lust for your lover nor I want to flirt with him in the first place--"

"Then, why are you talking with my Jaejoongie?" Yunho asks possessively as he empasizes the word 'my' that makes Jaejoong instantly blush.

"I asked him about a medicine that can cure wounds faster because apparently, I cater a boy with deep wounds all over his body--"

"I still don't get why you would talk to my Jaejoongie." Yunho fended before the mountain god could finish. This time, Jaejoong then stops him and answers on the god's behalf.

"Well for one Yunnie, he has asked almost everybody in here and luckily, when I stepped in here and he asked me, I told Donghae I knew where to go and where to buy that kind of medicine." Jaejoong then chuckle when Yunho's face looks confused, sorry, astounded, and everything all together.

"You're not flirting?" Yunho embarrasingly asks as he looks at Jaejoong apologetically.

"I am never going to flirt with anyone unless it's with you." Jaejoong then finally smiles when Yunho sighs in relief.

"Sorry, Jaejoongie. I am too possessive." His head bows down in embarrassment.

"I know." Jaejoong giggles and lifted up Yunho's face, eyes still looking apologetically.

"And you're not feeling trapped? Strangled? Choked? Suffoc--"

Jaejoong then quickly places his finger in Yunho's mouth, stopping the latter.

"You're holding me tightly yet I feel secure. I love you too much to care about such nonesense but, please do settle down a little, Yunnie." Jaejoong softly stated, gracing a smile at the demon.

"Alright," Yunho then chuckles and leans down to capture Jaejoong's lips and ravish him in a fiery kiss. Their lips molded perfectly in every touch and they soon begun succumbing into an intoxicating bliss if not for the forest mountain god who interrupted them by clearing his throat would he ever stop kissing Jaejoong's lips and be at his own little piece of heaven.

Yunho's demon eyes quickly turn toward the mountain god to honor him a death glare.

 

 

 

"A little."

 


- The End.

 

 

 

a/n2: i swear this wasn't intented to have a jealous Yunho. i just thought that I want Yunho to be aggressive and this was the result. but i also think about something other than this. thanks for reading~!