Tears That Fall From You

Secrets Exposed

"You say that you hate me, but actually you love me"

"You've been calling me cute alot these days"

"You're just playing hard to get"

 

We just finished recording 'ask in a box-dance the night away.'  And do you want to hear something funny? All the stuff Nayeon said was true. Im Nayeon; The girl known as my crush. You can probably see why. People who have a high self esteem, usually act like es. Nayeon is different. She loves her self way too much, yet she's so kind and caring. It's rare to find someone like her these days. Too bad that she's apart of the snake trinity. Yes, even us members know what that is. Well, I'll let you in on a secret. You know Sana, well of course you do. She's crushing hard on...

.

.

.

.

Tzuyu... Nah, I'm just kidding. She likes Dahyun. And by like I mean she really really likes her, but you know how it works over here. Not many people accept that kind of relationship, also we still have a dating ban. So Sana has to flirt with other members aswell, or else people might start to assume that the two are dating. She knows that Dahyun likes her, oops that's another secret, and she knows that she's constantly breaking her heart, but it's a cold cruel word.

Anyway, let's get back to the main problem. Nayeon. God knows who she likes. All I know is that I'm head over heels for her, but she can never know that. If she finds out, I'll turn into an ostrich and fly away. Haha, yeah, I know that I'm funny. Wait... Can ostriches fly? Oh well, screw brain cells. For know, I pretend that I dislike her, I mean it's the only way that she won't find out. Right?

 

Back at the dorm 9:36pm

 

All nine of us decided to go on vlive in Dahyun's and Chaeyoungs room. Good idea right? Yeah, I came up with it.

"Yah, once has asked if we've got any plans for the rest of the year." - jihyo

"Well, I plan to spend atleast one day a week in the spar. Not that I need to."-Nayeon

"We don't have time for that Nayeonie."-Tzuyu

Everyone laughed at how straightforward our maknae was. And once typed lots of love signs and spammed hearts, but then I remembered something.

"Ah, Tzuyu's right. We're doing that Halloween cover soon. Remember?"

"Unnie, Once doesn't know about that yet."-Dahyun

"You don't know about that yet? Once, shhhhhh."

I exaggerated the sound by placing my finger in front of my mouth.

I looked at Jihyo who looked like she was about to pounce at me. I'm quite bad at keeping secrets, who would've guessed?

"Once asked another question. Does Nayeon love Jeongyeon?"-Mina

The members followed that question with a bunch of oohs.

"Once, what kind of question is that? Of course I do, and obviously she loves me back. I mean, who wouldn't?"

I scrunched up my face in disgust whilst grabbing a blanket and pretended to puke in it.

"Once let's throw up together."

All of a sudden, Jihyo decided to end vlive. Why, what happened? And what's even more shocking is that Nayeon stormed up, into hers and Momo’s room. What the hell just happened!?

"Jeongyeon, go to her now."-chaeyoung

"Why can't someone else do it?"

"As the second oldest, You need to take responsibility."-Jihyo

 

I still don't think that my age was a good enough reason, but oh well. Before it got heated, I decided to follow my leaders orders. I made it outside the room, when I heard sobbing. Why is she crying? It breaks my heart when she's like this. I didn't even think about knocking. I opened the door, which was followed by...

"What do you want?"

Aish, so demanding...I love it. She was on her bed, almost completely covered by her blanket

"To check on you, stupid."

I stepped in closer and shut the door behind me. I then proceeded my way to her bed.

"Why are you crying?"

I kneeled down infront of her. Using the softest tone that I have, and began to wipe her tears away.

"It's non of your business, is it?"

So, you may think that she's being an right now, but believe it or not she's not. She doesn't like to tell others her problems, she doesn't like others worrying about her. I guess that's why you can call her strong.

"You do know that I'm very persistent. If you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll take a picture of you right now, with your make-up ruined."

I started to get my phone to prove my point.

"Yaa, Yoo Jeongyeon... Fine fine, I'll tell! Just don't ruin my image!"

I put my phone away whilst she started sobbing again.

"Do, d-do you R-really hate me?"

Is this what she was worried about? Ah right, I forgot how sensitive she can be at times. I guess that I may have took it a tiny bit too far. Yoo Jeongyeon. Idiot.

Before answering her question, I climed onto her bed and wrapped her into a warming hug.

"Don't be ridiculous. I could never hate you. Actually, it's quite the opposite. I like teasing you, and I get really nervous about things like that. Don't take it personal. I care about you more than I let on."

After I finished answering her question, I released her from my grip, as she was asleep. But before I walked out to join the overs, I decided to leave a quick peck on her forehead.

"I love you Nabongs."