Fin

ILY2

Seulgi was going crazy, with Sooyoung’s body all over her back. If it was another situation, she would have turn around and pinned Joy right there. But there were thousands of people there and Seulgi needed to keep her sanity. A task that was getting difficult with Seulgi’s arm in between Sooyoung’s . God, it’s been a long time since she was this . And she couldn’t even tell Sooyoung. The mind games that the younger has been playing with her for these past years really affected Seulgi. Her mind always going to what could happen but never did. Like the day they were having a radio interview for their peekaboo promotions and Sooyoung kept looking at her like that, like if she wanted to her right there. And Seulgi once again had to control the argue to take Sooyoung’s hand and guided them to the ladies room. 

Finally, the day was over and they were back to the dorm. Sooyoung leaned her head on Seulgi’s shoulder and fell asleep. Seungwan smiled at the image and texted Seulgi. 

Wannie: Are u going to do anything about it? 
Sluggie: about what?
Wannie: don’t play dumb with me, you know what I’m talking about: Sooyoung!
Sluggie: Wan... u know she’s straight 
Wannie: yeah, straight from hell!
Sluggie: don’t talk about her like that! >:(
Wannie: ugh, u’re so whipped... Sooyoung is not gonna wait any longer, Seulgi! 
Sluggie: wait longer?
Wannie: u’re giving me a headache, just make us a favor and talk with her about ur feelings. 

“We’re here!” The manager opened the car door, and Sooyoung who was still a little bit drowsy, leaned her body on Seulgi’s back. The blonde was getting more and more suffocated, she could feel Sooyoung’s on her back, and her hands on Seulgi’s hips. 

“C’mon Sooyoung, I need to take you to your bedroom.” She opened the taller bedroom door and lied her on the bed, quietly, she covered Sooyoung with the blanket. Now, she should go, right? But Seulgi couldn’t. She was mesmerized admiring Sooyoung’s beautiful features. Sometimes she doubted if the girl in front of her was real. The younger wasn’t only beautiful outside but also inside of her, she had such a kind heart, always trying to help others. Seulgi didn’t know why Sooyoung tried to keep the image of a badass girl when in fact, she was one of the softest girls Seulgi has ever met. 

“How long do you plan to keep looking at me like that?” Seulgi blushed and stood up. She must looked like a creep in Sooyoung’s mind. 

“I-I’m sorry, I’ll leave now...” But Seulgi didn’t expect Sooyoung to hold her wrist, tenderly. “What are you doing?” 

“Why can’t you talk to me like before?” That question stings in Seulgi’s heart. It was true, since last year, when Seulgi realized her feelings for Sooyoung, she stopped spending time with the younger. They kept being friends and having skinship on concerts and performances, but it wasn’t like before. Seulgi didn’t go out with her as much as before, Seulgi didn’t tell her problems to Sooyoung. She just wanted to erase the feeling she had every time she looked at Sooyoung. And she started to think she did when she dated one of her brother friends. He was charming, sweet, but something was missing. And when Seulgi returned to the dorm and saw Sooyoung drinking wine while watching puppies videos on her phone, she knew exactly what it was missing. He wasn’t Sooyoung. “Seulgi, if it’s something that I said or done, just tell me, I’m sorry if I ever did something bad to you. I’ve never-“

“It’s not your fault, it’s mine.” Sooyoung looked intrigued, looking at Seulgi with puppy eyes, trying to understand the older. “I wish I could tell you but I can’t”.

Sooyoung wasn’t going to let Seulgi leave, so she tighten the hold on Seulgi’s wrist. “Why? Aren’t we friends?” 

“That’s the problem”.

But if Seulgi wasn’t going to say it, Sooyoung will. “The problem is you don’t want to be friends with me?”

“No no, it’s-“ 

“The problem is you want to be more than friends with me, right?” Sooyoung stood up a little bit, sitting on the bed, with Seulgi next to her. “Seulgi, I’ve know this for so long, why couldn’t you tell me? Did you think I wouldn’t understand you?” 

Seulgi didn’t say a word, her gaze on Sooyoung’s hand that was holding her wrist. “It’s not that easy...” 

“Did you think I would push you away if you told me your feelings?” Seulgi nodded. Sooyoung shook her head and hugged the older. “You are so dumb! I would never do that, you are so important to me, that I couldn’t live without you, you should know that!” Seulgi returned the hug, her face in the crock of Sooyoung’s neck. 

When the hug ended and Seulgi looked at Sooyoung’s eyes, she found the bravery she didn’t have before. Closing the gap between the two took Sooyoung out of place, but she returned the kiss seconds later. The kiss was slow and soft, with her hands on Sooyoung’s waist. The younger smiling when the kiss ended. “I think I should sleep here tonight”. 

Seulgi started undressing, with Sooyoung’s blush growing wider. “Yah! Kang Seulgi, what do you think you are doing?” 

“Oh, I sleep like this every night. I usually take off my bra too but well, I think that would be going too fast?” 

Sooyoung was speechless, it took a second for Seulgi to accommodate herself on the bed, the blanket covering her lustful body. The older embracing Sooyoung and giving her kisses on her head. 

“Stop this I’m-“ Sooyoung couldn’t explain the way her hormones raised when Seulgi was hugging her half . Pink started spreading on her cheeks and she had to control the argue to touch Seulgi’s body. 

“What is it?” Seulgi pouted. “Am I making you uncomfortable?” 

“No! The truth is... You’re making me !” Seulgi laughed and Sooyoung kissed her. Maybe it could be a good start for both of them after all.