BABY CHICK

My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunlight passing to the curtains placing it on a white flawless face making the body stir in irritation. To add up the irritation alarm went off spreading echoing in thin four walls. A hand came out of the blankets slamming the clock downwards on wood base. Getting annoyed by disturbance the body lazyly sat straight and a yawn came out of the small pink lips.

“KIDS GET OUT OF THE BED, IT'S CLOSE TO BE SEVEN AND YOUR CLASSES STARTS AT 8”  the voice shout came from downstairs as the door was slightly open allowing the shout to enter in.  As the information was heard the eyes jerked open and followed towards the sleeping figure.

“Aishh hyung sleeps like a dead person, I wonder if there would be crime would he be the last one to know”. The figure muttered. It walked up towards the curtains to open it widely including the windows and walked back towards the bed allowing itself to sit, it  doze a little as it was admiring the frame sleeping peacefully without any disturbance also adding the sunlight which allowed it to look ethereal. Itself did not knew when its hands went and placed it on the cheeks caressing it as a fragile thing, slowly went down sliding across the bottom pink lips. With that interaction the sleeping figure stir in an uncomfortable way but slowly focusing its eyes to open allowing a face to come in between its vision.

“Sehuna morning baby”it lazaly muttered allowing its morning breath to feel against the other’s face and the words interrupted Sehun’s dazing thoughts but adding a small smile on his face.

Pressing his lips on his hyung’s head which the other figure automatically shut his eyes letting the feeling of it linger on his forehead. Pulling himself from the forehead his landing his eyes on his hyung’s see ocean eyes letting the words utter out of his mouth like a soft wind “Morning Shixun hyung, how was your sleep my bear”  

“As always it was wonderful as I had you in my arms” Shixun smiled at the reaction he got from his baby chick, in return sehun pressed his lips against his hyung’s not caring about the morning, letting it move in feather feels allowing his hyung groan and press hyung’s lips firmly against him. Shixun pressed his tongue against his half-brother which instead got a speedy response as Sehun opened his mouth letting his hyung’s tongue to enter in, breathing out a small moan.

“SHIXUN AND SEHUN GET OUT OF YOUR BE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter