[The Noob Book] chapter 1 (what a day)

The Noob Book

You woke up to the sound of your alarm* Y/n: ugggggggggg five more minutes...but then my dumb brain forgot it was the first day of school!!! so like 5 minutes i had to rush...i put on a pastel pink hoodie and jeans and i quickly left my house without breakfeast...i actually made it in time for school...i quickly ran to my locker...and i put my stuff up...but before i left i got shoved in the lockers...  ???: hey punk!!!  Y/n:ummm who are you!!!  Jennie: oh im jennie...the boss of this school   Y/n: please let me go...  jennie: hmmmmmm no   Y/n: please i need to get to class...im already kinda late...  jennie: well i gusse i better finish you up then...  Y/n: what?...   jennie knees you in the stomach and you fall to the ground...  jennie: huh i knew it...your just as pethetic as you were when daesung broke up with you....   you listen to her words and then you remeber jennie used to be shy like me at your old school... and then me and daesung started dating and then she was just a butthole....jennie liked daesung and she made me break up with...him.... now jennie broke up with daesung to get another man....she kept doing the same things over again...she get a bf break up and it went like this forever and it still is...

  After you here those words you run out of the school...you could not stay anyway with the bruses and swollen eyes...you ran as fast as you can and then bumped into someone.... Y/n: i-im sorry    ???: no it's o-   ???Are you ok you look like you are in pain?   Y/n: Huh!...ummm no i j-just umm am hungry...  ???: no your not hungry...i can tell the difrence between pain and hunger...     Y/n: Why do want to know anyway i don't even know your name?!?..    jungkook: Oh im jungkook...   Y/n: well im Y/n    jungkook: ok...but tell me please tell me...are you in pain?!?  Y/n: YES!!!   Jungkook: where dose it hurt?   Y/n: on my stomach...   Jungkook: let me see    Y/n: NO!!!    Jungkook: why??   Y/n: BECAUSE I DON"T KNOW YOU!!!    Jungkook: it's ok im not a werido ok...    Y/n: ok fine...   you show jungkook the bruses and cuts on your stomach....    Jungkook: OH MY GOSH!!! WE NEED SOMETHING TO CURE IT!!!!   he grabs an aid kit out of his bag and starts putting bandages on your wounds....  Y/n: umm thanks i gusse"  you say while laughing a little...   Jungkook: your welcome...so do want to hang out sometime?   Y/n: sure that would be nice  Jungkook then gives you a hug....you where shoked bye his actions because not alot of pepole like you as a friend... his hugs are so warm you thought to yourself...but then you saw jennie and you told jungkook bye and you left school...   

You really wish you did not leave school because you wanted to introduce yourself to everyone...you go change into your pj's and you get in bed...