Rewrite the stars

One shots

 

CONCEPT: ANGST & FLUFF

Image result for jungkook x dispatch

The first time you saw Jungkook was in their concert venue. You were interning there at the venue, helping out with the sound system,  informing them about layout of the concert and escorting them to stage. It was not new to you seeing an idol group. You’ve been interning about 5 months now, and you have come across groups such as seventeen, exo, twice and more. And this time it was BTS, the biggest boy band in the world. But, you can’t not admit that you’re a little nervous to meet them. Not because you’re a fan, but because you’re not sure if they are easy to work with. And how are they like in real life. Interning here for only 5 months, you have seen the good and bad sides of people. And you just hope that, this time it would be a good experience. Since, they would be here for a good month. And this will be the last group, you’re going to work with before your internship ends.

 

After meeting with the boys, you’re kind of relief. They are a nice bunch of boys, well mannered and polite. Even with all the fame that they are getting. You have a newfound respect for them. It was only the second day of rehearsal, but you can’t help and notice that something was a little off. Everytime, you entered their waiting room, the youngest of the group, Jungkook would suddenly stop talking. Not only that, you have caught him staring at you frequently on certain occasions. Only to have him, looking away in a hurry, as if he had done something wrong. Thinking to yourself that, was there something wrong about yourself that he had been acting weird around you for.

 

Putting that though aside, you continued working on the sound systems for the rehearsal. It was currently Yoongi’s turn for sound check. He was currently rehearsing his solo song ‘SeeSaw’. Trying to find a balance for echo level and the mic sound, your were disrupt by someone tapping on your shoulder. Turning around, your eyes met with a doe one.

 

JungKook: Noona…. There’s something wrong with my headset. I can’t seem to hear anything.

Y/N: Oh, let me see……. Hmmm….. That’s stranges…. There’s nothing wrong. Let me test it out for you. Hmmm…. It’s working fine?

JungKook: Oh… Really? Ahh… I guess. My bad..

Y/N: It’s okay. If there is anything wrong with your headset again, just feel free to let me know.

JungKook: Okay Noona!! Noona!!

Y/N: Ya?

JungKook: Are you a permanent staff here?

Y/N: No, i’m a intern here. I’ve been here for 5 months now, it my last month interning here.

JungKook: Ahhh… Noona. Can i have your number?

Y/N: Eh….

JungKook: I mean if there is anything wrong with my headset I could just call or text you instead of walking all the way here from the stage.

Y.N: But the stage is just there?

JungKook: Hey! That’s alot of steps from the stage to here. Don’t judge.

Y/N: Fine.

 

-

 

That’s was how everything started, he was still a little awkward and silly around you. But he has been opening up more and more. Texting each other and talking to each other about everything except for what he wanted your number for. But talking to him was fun. Even though he is a younger than you, he he feel so much more mature than you. LIke you could depend on him and as him for advice. Even after your internship ends, you’re still talking to him. He even asked you out for supper one night. Which leads to many more meetup. Sneaking out of his dorm or sneaking in after his curfew. HAnging out with him was comfortable and perfect. And it wasn’t long before he had confess his feelings for you.  

 

Dating him was like any other relationships, you had your ups and down. But it was harder since he was an idol. You couldn't spend alot of time with each other. And it was only until the first year of dating, his management and members found out about your relationship. But all they did was warning both of you to be careful and not get found out.

 

It was not under a year and a half of dating, your relationship blew up. Armys found out about your relationship. And they are not happy about it. Jungkook has no choice but to come up front and told his fans that he was dating.They put the blame on you because you’re older than him and they would never put any blame on someone they admire. Thus, they have been sending you death threats, without him knowing. And you would never let him know what kind of things there were sending you. What was worst when you went to the doctor, due to chest pains. Only to find out that the arteries near your heart was clog. And you had to undergo a surgery to remove it. It was not uncommon, but it was still risky.  

 

2 years in your relationship and you are recovering from your surgery, that you had 2 months back. Not only that, you’re here living in BTS dorm. Because all the members insist you need to be take care of. Even though they have already hire a nurse to come check on you. Apparently that wasn’t enough and you need to move in with them. They were just that protective of you, even though you ensure them that you were fine. But you couldn’t blame them, because you would do the same for them as well.

 

-

 

It was just another typical night, you’re all alone in the dorm. Because the boys have a concert tonight. But they make sure that, the nurse would come in tonight to check on your condition. Hence, you’re here watching netflix while waiting. Until the doorbell rang. You got up from the couch, and walk to the door. Opening the door without check who it was. Since you were expecting it to be one of the nurse. Which was your first mistake. COming face to face with an unknown stranger. A girl with long black straight hair, down to her waist. Fringe parting in the middle. Wearing all back, a black sweater and jeans. With a black face mask covering her more than half her face. Only showing her eyes.

 

Y/N: Who are you?

 

But before she answer you, she push the door wider. Walking in to the dorm. Glaring at you.

 

‘You don’t need to know. All you need to know is to stay away from my JungKook Oppa!! HE IS MINE!!!’

 

And with that, you saw her hand slip out from her pocket. Only to be met with a taser tightly grip on her hand. Your eyes widen. Backing away from her, only for her to close the gap between both of you. Your heartbeat jumping rapidly. Mouth running dry. Voice losted. Your eyes dart for something that could help you. Help you get away or escape. Panic stricken. Tears forming. As yours meet her cold gaze. Broken by a voice from the door.

 

‘Who are you?!’

 

You saw the panic in her eyes. And without warning. She charge to you, tased you. Leaving you falling on the ground, shaking. As she charge towards the door for her escape. While the person that failed to save you, came running towards you. Checking your condition. Opening your mouth, putting a tablet under your tongue. Calming you down, while calling for help. As your heartbeat rapidly, you felt like you couldn’t breathe. Hand clutching on to your chest where your heart is. Tears running down your face. As if your windpipe was block, you struggled to find air. And the last thing you know, darkness fell upon you.

 

-

 

*Backstage*

Manager: Jungkook?

JungKook: Yes?

Manager: I just got a call from the nurse checking up on Y/N just now. Y/N had a heart attack. She was attack by a taser by a fan that broke in to the dorm. They’re in the hospital now.

JungKook: WHAT?! IS SHE OKAY?! HYUNG I CAN’T I NEED TO SEE HER NOW!!!!!

Manager: I know. I know. But you got to calm down. I’m not sure of her condition yet. The doctor is still checking up on her.

JungKook: HYUNG I NEED TO GO!!

Manager: JungKook, you’re in the middle of a concert. You can’t just run away like that. And beside you just have an encore song left. After this ends, I’ll drive you there. You got to calm down.

JungKook: NO!!! HOW CAN I THINK ABOUT THE ENCORE STAGE WHEN Y/N NEED ME THERE WITH HER!! I CAN’T. I”M GOING TO SEE HER!!

Manager: Calm down!!! Think of what she wants you to do!!

JungKook: I CAN’T. I CAN’T. I need to be there with her hyung. Please.

Manager: I promise. Just one more song and you’re out of here okay. You’ll see her. She’ll be alright. Y/N is a strong girl. She will make it.

JungKook: Hyung…

Manager: Come on. Let’s go. The sooner you get the song done, the sooner you get to her.

 

-

 

*In the hospital*

JungKook: How’s her condition? Why isn’t she awake yet? Is she in danger?!!

Doctor: She survived. It was risky and hard getting her back, She almost couldn't make it back. But she should be alright now. We still need to further observed her condition. Especially she just did a heart surgery a few months back. We need to make sure everything is alright after she wakes up.

JungKook: Thank you.

Doctor: She will be alright. Don’t worry.

 

-

 

*2 days later*

RM: JungKook, I think you should got home and take a rest.

JungKook: No I’m okay.

RM: Don’t be stubborn. You’re going to be the next one fainting on us.

JungKook: I can’t. I need to make sure she’s alright. I need to be here when she wakes up hyung.

RM: You’re wearing yourself out. You’ve been here for the past 2 days kook. You look like you haven't slept a wink.

JungKook: I want to see her when she wakes up. I can’t. Why isn't she waking up? It’s all my fault hyung. What if she doesn't wake up?

RM: Kook, i know you’re worried. All of us are as well. She is just like a sister to just. But you need to get a grip. She will be alright. At least eat something and get some sleep. Do that for her would you. Go take a shower, I brought some change of clothes for you. Go clear your mind. I’ll be here with her, until you finish.

 

-

 

*That night*

Stirring awake. You open your mouth wide to get a chunk of air to your lungs. Ears taking in the sound of beeping from the machine attached to you. Fluttering your eyelids open. Only to be met by the darkness of the room. Lifting your head up to the digital clock, on the wall, across you. That reads 22:00. You felt something stir on your left side. Turning your head, you saw the top of someone’s hair. Head lying on your bed, while sitting on the chair position beside your bed. Reaching for him, you place your hand on the top of his head, smoothening his bed hair. Only to make him stir away. Jotting up form the sit, looking at you.

 

Y/N: Hi.

JungKook: Y/N? OMG!!

 

Jumping up the bed, hovering you. Bringing you in to a bone crushing hug. Digging his head in between your shoulders. Sobbing hard.

 

JungKook: I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry…. I thought I lost you. I’m so sorry…

Y/N: Hey… It’s not your fault. It’s okay.

JungKook: It’s not! I almost lost you. It’s not okay…

Y/N: Hey…. I’m fine now.. Don’t worry alright.

 

Bringing his head up to meet your. Your hand on his cheeks, as you wipe away every last bit of tears you could see. The room is barely illuminated by the lights of the hallway. Barely making up his features infront of you. Placing a tender kiss on his forehead to calm him down. Than his lips. Breaking apart, only for him to close the distance again. Savouring the ways his lips felt on yours. With every second he took more and more of your breath away. Breaking apart a moment later. He position himself on one side of the camped bed. Pulling you on to his chest. Caging his arm protectively around your small frame. Placing a longing kiss on your forehead. As silence filled up the room.

 

JungKook: Hey.

Y/N: Hey…

JungKook: What are you thinking about?

Y/N: Us…

JungKook: What do you mean?

Y/N: I don’t know… Like maybe I’m not the one for you..

JungKook: Don’t say that! You’re everything to me and I’m yours.

Y/N: But how can you say your mine, when everything is keeping us apart? And everyone is telling us what we can or can’t be….

JungKook: whoever says what we can or can’t be. Nobody can stop me when I decide on something. And that is I want to be with you forever. That you’re mine destiny.

Y/N: It’s just you and me within this walls. But when we go outside, we’re going to wake up and see that it’s hopeless after all. There are doors we can’t walk through.

JungKook: I’ll break down every door on our way. Nothing can keep us apart. I promise.

Y/N: Kook…

JungKook: Please…. I’ll do anything for you. I’ll change the world to be ours. I’ll rewrite the stars for you. So please. Say that it’s possible. And give me your all. Stay… You’re all I need. I’ll choose you above every other things. Ask me to quit my job. And I’ll throw it aside without any hesitation and be with you at any given moment. Please…. I need you…

Y/N: Kook… I’m not going to ask you to choose between me and your job. You have so many fans that adore and love you.

JungKook: But the only one i adore and love is you. You’re the only one that has my heart. And it would break me if you’re away from me. Please…. I’m sorryy…

Y/N: You don't have to be sorry about anything…. I’m sorry. I think it’s just all the comment are getting in to my head…

JungKook: Don’t! Don’t let it get to you. Just listen to me okay. I love you. And that all you have to know. You’re perfect.

Y/N: Nobody is perfect Kook…

JungKook: You’re nobody than.

Y/N: GOD!! When did you become so cheesy?! You need to stop hanging out with Jin so much!!

 

Laughter filled the air, as he brought you tighter to him. As if it was possible. Placing a firm kiss on your forehead. As he whisper sweet words to you the whole night until both of your fail the battle against your eyelids. Letting sleep overcome you as both of you drift off to sleep.

 

-

 

*2 weeks later*

JungKook: Hi…. I know it has been a long time since I was on Vlive. And I actually didn’t want to talk about this topic the moment when it’s finally my turn to do a live. But i still feel that it is important to address it. As all of you have known, I’m dating someone for awhile now… But that doesn’t mean I love all of you any less. I’m grateful and happy that all of you have so much love for me. And i love you back equally as well. Without all of you, I have not been able to come this far with my Hyungs. I’m really happy for all the fans that still continues to supports us and furthermore me. I was very worried when the news was out. I was so scared that I was going to damage our reputation as a group. But I couldn't lie to all of you. I love you and I feel like I couldn't hide this from all of you. I had to tell you the truth. She is great girl and treats me very well.

And as you might have heard. She got into an accident. Someone broke into our dorm and attack her with a taser. I almost lost her. She had a heart attack and just a few month before she got a heart surgery. She almost didn't make it, i thought I lost her. I was so scared. I took the blame. And blame myself for her getting hurt. I was so lost and my heart broke. I didn't know what to do, at that time I was so helpless. But I’m glad that everything is alright now. And the reason I’m here is because, I need the culprit to own up.  

I know I disappointed all of you. I can’t make any excuse for myself. I fell in love. That’s the truth. But I love all of you as much as the past. It doesn’t change anything. I know there are still fans that supports me no matter what. And I am very grateful for all of you that stayed. That still loves me for who I am and what I do. I love all of you. I really do. I hope you would treat me and her kindly.

Overall, this Vlive is to clear up any doubts you all have of me. And I just want to express how much I love all of you. Also, I need all of your help to find the culprit. I promise, I’ll be better and work harder to gain all of your trust and love back. And show all of you that I didn't change at all. So… until next time I guess. Thank you Army. I love all of you. And I’m grateful for everything.

 

-

 

*A week later*

Jimin: Kook! Have you heard?

JungKook: What?

Jimin: That girl that attacked Y/N. She owned up.

JungKook: Really?

Jimin: Ya. Also heard that she manage to broke in because she had connections.

JungKook: Connections?

Jimin: Her dad is a policeman. I guess she help her out.

JungKook: Wouldn't he lose his job.

Jimin: I guess. I’m not sure. At least the culprit is caught. Oh and have you seen the comment section?

JungKook: Of what?

Jimin: The previous Vlive you did?

JungKook: No I didn’t.

Jimin: You should. Armys are all happy for you. And they filled it with encouraging words. They are happy that you found someone that you loves and loves you back equally. They don’t want you to be sad anymore. And they want to meet Y/N.

JungKook: Really?!

Jimin: Ya!!! You should go read all the comments. Maybe you should introduce Y/N to them in your next Vlive.

JungKook: Hahahah, Maybe I should.