Chapter 1

Is this love?

OMG A Yulsic story! I dunno I was missing some Yulsic in my life so here it is!

I hope you guys enjoy!

-----------------

A guy was walking on the college campus when he noticed in the corner of his eyes a familiar figure sitting on a bench reading a book. A small smile formed on his face as he sneakily made his way towards the girl.

He snuck up from behind her and with a swift motion, he covered the girls' eyes.

"Guess who," he whispered into her ear.

The girl tensed up when her eyes got covered but when she recognized the voice she relaxed. She took gently took one hand covering her eyes into her own and turned around.

"Yoong, Don't scare me like that," she said angrily but the gentle smile on her face betrayed the anger in her voice

He sheepishly scratched the back of his head and walked around the bench to stand in front of the girl.

"Sorry, Jessica noona I couldn't help myself. It was just too perfect of an opportunity for me to pass up." He stuck out his tongue mischievously.

The brunette girl gave him a small chuckle. She closed the book she was holding and placed it inside her purse. She stood up, patted her white dress down for any dust she might have picked up and looked up at Yoong.

"You are such a prankster Yoong but that is why you are so cute. Come on let's go I have class. I give you the honor of walking me there," She said playfully and walked towards the campus building.

A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks and he hastily walked after the blonde.
-----
"Alright, Jessica noona I see you later." Yoong waved goodbye to Jessica when they were in front of her class. He had class in another building and he was going to barely make it in time for it but it was worth being late as long he could spend more time with her.

Jessica waved and smiled at the retreating figure of the younger boy and when he was out of sight she made her way into her class.

It was her first class of the semester and she was already loathing it. All she wanted to do was go home and sleep but it was a mandatory business class so she dragged herself to school. She was thankful to Yoong though. If she hadn't met him her day would have been so much drabber.

She scanned the class and she saw an empty spot in the corner near the window. A perfect spot to daydream and nap.  

Lucky me!  

She quickly made her way there, sat down and immediately started to make herself comfortable. She directed her gaze to the window and before the class even started she started to doze off.

When she was about to fall asleep, the noise of a chair scraping against the floor prevented her to do so. She groaned and rubbed her eyes sleepily. She turned to her side to where the noise originated from, ready to send an icy death glare to whoever disturbed her precious nap time.

To her surprise, it was closer than she expected. An attractive tan guy sat down next to her. He was handsomely dressed in black dress pants, a white dress shirt and over it a black blazer. He was dressed to kill and she was sure she heard squealing and yelling from behind.

What surprised her even more though is that when he sat down, not once did he look away from Jessica. She was sure she had sent her best glare out which could freeze hell over but the guy stared at her unfazed and proceeded to take a seat next to her.

They were locked in a staring match and she wondered if she knew this guy but before she could open to ask the guy the professor walked in catching her attention.

She groaned. She missed her chance to nap all because of the guy next to her and now it was too late. She sighed. She might as well pay attention if she is already awake. She took out her class materials but the guy next to her made no effort to take his own out. He kept on staring in silence without even acknowledging the professor and now Jessica began to feel annoyed and uncomfortable.

She was used to being stared at because she had been a transfer student and they tend to be stared at but usually the people would be warded off with one glare but this guy just kept on staring.

Unable to take it anymore she turned her attention away from the professor, towards the tan guy next to her.

"Do you need something?" she whispered.

The guy didn't say anything and kept quiet. He just silently observed Jessica and the latter grew impatient.

"Stop staring at me if you don't need anything!" she said angrily, glaring at him harder hoping to make him flinch in fear. To her disappointment, it still didn't work.

She huffed in annoyance and turned back to the professor. She just had to try harder to ignore the staring guy.

"What are you to Im Yoong?" the tan guy suddenly asked breaking the silence between them.

"Oh, now you respond you rude monkey,' Jessica sarcastically said but didn't take her attention off the professor. "Also what is it to you?"

"Answer me. What are you to Im Yoong?" the tan guy asked with more determination in his voice unfazed by the insult the brunette girl had thrown at him.

Jessica grew annoyed and decided to ignore him. Who did this guy think he is? He had no right to question Jessica about anything.
The guy waited for the girl to respond but when none came he became more insistent. He started to poke her shoulder and Jessica gritted her teeth in annoyance.

He is so annoying!

She was about to lash out at him when the professor announced the end of class and before she could freely yell at him, he already stood up from his seat and walked out of the class.

She was dumbfounded at how fast he had walked out of the class.

I don't think so you annoying monkey! *thought*

She quickly stood up to follow him but ran into someone at the door.
She fell backward and was ready to feel the impact of the floor but a pair of strong hands on her shoulders prevented her fall.

"Careful noona. Did nobody ever tell you not to run in school," Yoong chided her playfully.

"Yeah, yeah Im Yoong. Very funny but I have no time for your jokes. I need to find this tan guy and give him a piece of my mind!" Jessica said angrily.  

"Tan guy? What are you talking about?" Yoong tilted his head in confusion as to why Jessica was fuming with anger.

"This tan guy was staring at me and asked me questions about my relationship with you. So annoying. I'm going to rip that black expensive blazer right off his body and slap him with it!"

Yoong eyes widen when Jessica mention black blazer. He held her shoulders and made her face him.

"Noona. Was he this tall, handsome, bad boy haircut and he looks like he could make someone faint with just a look?" Yoong gave Jessica a serious look.

Jessica frowned at the description but she couldn't really disagree with it so she disgruntedly nodded.

Yoong groaned and facepalmed.

"I'm sorry Jessica noona. I think I know who you are talking about. Do you have another class after this?"

Jessica took out her phone and checked her schedule. She shook her head.  

"No this was my only class for today and what do you mean you know that guy?" Jessica asked now looking confused at the groaning younger boy.

"Perfect. Come with me" Yoong grabbed her wrist without answering her question and dragged her confused self with him.

Yoong dragged her to the theater club room and with haste, he threw open the door startling the people inside the room.

"Hyung!" Yoong yelled into the room which was occupied with one shorter good looking guy who looked surprised and the very same tan guy she was looking for reading a script. The said guy calmly looked up from the script he was reading and looked at Yoong.

"What is it Yoong? I thought I told you to knock you know."

"Cut the crap Yul hyung! I told you to stop bothering the people I hang out with." Yoong let go of Jessica's wrist and went up to Yul and slammed his hand on the table he was sitting at.

Yul sighed, laid the script on the table and stood up facing Yoong.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Yoong. I have been in the clubroom since the morning. Ask Taeng over there. He will tell you." Yul pointed at the shorter good looking who nervously looked back and forth at Yoong and Yul.

"Taeng hyung tell me the truth! Was Yul hyung here since the morning? Are you sure he didn't go anywhere?"

"Errrr......"  

Taeng nervously shifted on his chair as Yoong and Yul were glaring at him. One was glaring for him to tell the truth and the other was telling him to keep his mouth shut. In the end, Yoong won.

"Yul is lying." As soon as he said that he ran out of the clubroom to escape Yul's wrath.

Yul clicked his tongue. "Tsk, Taeng you traitor. Just wait when I get my hands on you."

"I don't think you will get the chance to put your hands on him after I'm done with you hyung! You bothered Jessica noona! Apologize to her!" Yoong pointed at the girl behind whose anger had faded a while ago and now looked out of place. She was startled when they suddenly addressed her and she looked down on the ground.

"I didn't bother her. I just asked her some question...," Yul mumbled as he looked to the side away from the fuming Yoong.

"That is bothering her hyung! I told you to stop that! Now! Apologize!"

Yul sighed in defeat in front the fuming Yoong. He turned towards Jessica and scratched his head awkwardly.  

He looked like a kicked puppy and Jessica almost felt a little bit bad for him even though she was the victim in this affair.

"I apologize for bothering you. I was just worried about Yoong. If I came off as rude or anything I sincerely apologize again." Yul hung his head low and Jessica was startled at his sincerity.

"No, No it's okay. I was rude to you as well. I called you a monkey. I'm sorry I was a little bit moody since I was sleepy. Please lift your head." She urged for Yul to lift his head and when he did he gave her a small shy smile which made her heart skip a beat.

What was that?

"Now that you mention it you did call me a monkey." He laughed which made Jessica blush. "I guess we are even then Jessica ssi."

"I-i guess we are," she stuttered and looked away from him.

Jessica didn't know what was going on but her face was heating up and it was getting uncomfortably hot.

"We aren't done yet though hyung. You always embarrass me like that. You have got to stop that. You can't just interrogate all my friends like that! This is the umpteenth time this had happened! I'm sick and tired of this!"

"I'm just worried about you Yoong..... Mother told me to take care of you, you know."

"I know she said to take care of me but she didn't say to terrorize my friends! Hyung I'm in college. I can take care of myself. You made Jessica noona angry and that is unforgivable!" Yoong huffed and turned away from Yul who scratched his head guiltily.

Jessica pitied the tan guy and went up to Yoong. She put a hand on the arm of the huffing guy and rubbed it soothingly.

"I think he learned his lesson Yoong. He sincerely apologized to me and I'm not angry anymore. So don't be angry with anymore okay Yoong? Do it for me?" Jessica looked at him with upturned eyes and a gentle smile which melted the younger guys anger right away.

"Fine. If you say so Noona." Yoong pouted.

"Wow, you listen to her but not to me. I'm hurt." Yul held his chest and pretended to be hurt to which Yoong rolled his eyes at.

"You deserved it hyung!"

The two guys started to bicker in front of her and Jessica sighed. As they were bickering Jessica took a closer look at them and she noticed that they looked very similar to each other.

"Erm excuse me?"

The two guys stopped bickering at the sound of Jessica's voice and they turned towards her with curious eyes.

When they looked at her with curious eyes she started to get shy.

"Oh, erm, well sorry to disturb your conversation. I just wanted to ask if you guys were related," she shyly said.

All of the sudden Yul and Yoong postures stiffened and they both looked at her with serious eyes. The atmosphere was stifling and it grew dead quiet and Jessica could have sworn the temperature dropped.

Yul broke the silence. "Yes, we are brothers why?" he said with a cautious tone.  

"Oh it's just that you guys look very much alike so I was just curious. S-sorry if I offended you guys," Jessica said nervously.

Suddenly Yul grabbed both of her hands and squeezed them between his own. She was startled at the sudden gesture and she looked up to meet eyes that were sparkling like a child, showing genuine happiness.

"We do look alike don't we Jessica ssi? I always knew you were a great person. You have great eyes!" Yul said happily and squeezed her hands some more. "Yoong I like her! You made a great choice with becoming friends with her. I approve 100%!"

Yoong frowned at his brother touching Jessica so casually. He went up to them and separated them from each other with a rough tug. He pulled Jessica closer to him and Yul away from them.

"Hyung you are making her uncomfortable! Control yourself!" he growled at his brother, clearly unhappy with him.

Yul looked at the quiet Jessica whose head was facing the ground and he immediately felt guilty again. "I'm so sorry, Jessica ssi. I tend to overdo it when I'm too excited. Forgive me?"

Jessica quickly nodded her head but didn't look at the tan guy. Yul scratched his head apologetically. Suddenly Yul gasped and looked at his wristwatch.

"Ah crap! I'm sorry you two I need to go now. I totally forgot I had to do something. Taeng is going to kill me for making him wait." Yul quickly packed up his stuff and took the script from the table. He ran to the door but not before he turned around.

"See you later Yoong and Jessica ssi I apologize again. I see you around!" He smiled and left.

The room grew quiet and Yoong sighed in exhaustion. He looked down and his eyes widen. Jessica still was in his hold and he was really close to her. He quickly separated himself from her and held onto his chest. His heart was beating really fast and he could imagine his face was beet red.

She smelled so good

He took a few deep breaths to calm himself and turned towards Jessica who remained rooted on the spot.

"Jessica noona? Are you okay?" Yoong asked.

When Jessica didn't respond he grew worried. He moved closer to her and cautiously put his hands on her shoulder and shook her slightly.

That seemed to snap her out of her state and she looked up at Yoong. Her face was completely red.

"Jessica noona! You are so red! Did you catch a cold? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" Yoong bombarded her with questions but Jessica shook her head.

"N-no I'm okay Yoong. I have to go now. I see you later." Jessica quickly said and ran out of the clubroom leaving behind a dumbfounded Yoong.

"What just happened?" Yoong asked himself and scratched his head.
------
Jessica was quickly walking down the hall away from the theater club room. When she felt like she was quite a distance away from it she stopped in her tracks. She massaged her temples and sighed deeply.

Since the tan guy had smiled at her and held her hands abruptly she couldn't get him to leave her mind. His shy smile kept on replaying in her mind making her heart beat uncontrollably.

"There is no way that I like him. Get a grip Jessica!"

 

 

---------------

I hope you guys enjoyed the story

Sub, vote comment and all the good stuff as I try to poop out the next chapter

Don't we love a girl in denial? :P