Her Ex, His Gym Friend and His Son

Kang Family

Mina felt bored staying in her apartment without anything to do so she decided to call her brother who was part of an idol group called Wanna One and her sister who was a model. She dialed her brother's number first and he answered after the tenth dial. They talked for a while and when Mina asked him, he agreed. Next was her sister, she was also available and so they decided that they would meet on a nearby park. 

Mina stood up after and scrambled to the bathroom to take a shower. She wants to find her brother a girlfriend and her sister a boyfriend so she needs to look presentable. 

After 20 minutes, she was done in the bathroom and having finished her skin care routine she went to her room to find the best looking outfit she could pull off today. She took a few minutes but she looks presentable and okay so she took her purse and left. 

♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

After Mina met up with her siblings, they started to stroll around the park and Mina suddenly caught someone in her peripherals. 

"Hyewon unnie, isn't she your ex?", asked Mina. Hyewon just looked a bit shocked even if inside she's panicking.

. . . 

"I'm pretty sure Chowon was just her friend, right Hyewon?", asked Daniel and Hyewon gulped. 

"Daniel oppa, I saw them making out before Hyewon broke up with her", said Mina as Daniel widened his eyes. 

"What?!", screamed Daniel and that caught Chowon's attention. Hyewon was internally panicking right now even though she looked pretty much like she just shat her pants but is pretending to be chill about it and not minding it. 

Chowon waved at Hyewon and Hyewon smiled slightly as she waved back. As soon as Chowon was in front of Hyewon, she kneeled and started pleading. Hyewon looked a bit shocked even though inside she was very surprised.

"Hyewon, take me back!", cried Chowon. "Hyewon please!"

Mina and Daniel just took a step back and watched Hyewon struggle to calm down a crying Chowon. Daniel admits that watching her sister struggling is entertaining a bit. 

"Chowon, you know I can't take you back. I'll have a dating scandal and I can't allow that."

Chowon sniffed. "But I love you!"

Hyewon just still looked like a robot even though inside she was feeling giddy. She admits that dating Chowon was the cause of her euphoria, that dating her was one of her best days and that she still loves her but she can't really date her anymore because of her job as a model. 

"Please Hyewon, just let me looooooooooove youuuuuuuuu!", sang Chowon as Hyewon sighed and kneeled in front of her. 

"Chowon, trust me if I could I would still be dating you but you know i can't. Soon Chowon just wait but just no-not today!", said Hyewon as Chowon nodded but is still sniffling. 

"Don't worry I will wait."

After that, while they were walking again. They met Daniel's gym trainer. 

"Daniel!", said Dongho as Daniel and him fist bumped. "How have you been doing?"

"You know working out as if it's my last, so I could get some whistles and maybe get some people to stay and talk until they are asking "Really?"  even though loving me is like playing with fire but I'm never going to be forever young so I should be a bad boy because I know I can and I am so hot I need a fan but I kind of need to really work out more because how can I hit them with these guns like ddu-du-ddu-du if they are not that muscly?", he asked as Dongho nodded and smiled. 

"You should really work out more and your group too if you guys want to be heart shakers that make girls go "Ooh Ahh", "Likey" or make them go ㅜㅜ at how hot you guys are. So cheer up and start to work out so your flirting signals can get you ladies as fast as how a candy pops. So work out now and be like a bulldozer or like a tank, always working hard", said Dongho as Daniel smiled. 

"Guys,  you forgot something!", said Mina as both Kangs looked at Mina. "You forgot to dance the night away after a great work out."

"Oh right! Great idea Mina", said Daniel as mina smiled. 

Suddenly, a boy collided with Daniel's stomach and he gasped. 

"Daniel hyung, I miss you!", said the little boy. 

"Woojinie? Wow, you're quite energetic today", said Daniel as Woojin smiled and hugged him tighter. 

"I miss you so much, hyung", said Woojin as he pulled away.

Meanwhile, Mina sighed as shw looked at her two sibling meeting their friends. 

"Where are my friends?", she asked herself. The she saw Hyewon talking with her friend and she saw...

"Yoooojuuuuuung!!!!!!!"