Perhaps Too Much

Scary Fangirl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"No no no no no.......RENA! XIYEON! ROA! ANYONE!?"

"Yo, what's the deal Nunu? It's like 8 in the morning what are you yelling for?" A groggy eyed Yuha yawned as she leaned against her door frame as she watched Eunwoo tearing the living room apart. "Roa is going to kill you for trashing the place, I hope you know that..." she spoke again while scratching the back of her head.

"My black 'FLY' shirt, have you seen it around anywhere!?" Eunwoo said as she continued to rummage through all the couch cushions and desk drawers without looking at the still half asleep Yuha

"You mean this one?" Nayoung asked as she walked out of the laundry room holding a pile of clothes.

Eunwoo gasped as she ran over to Nayoung and immediately grabbed the shirt from the pile. It was a good thing it was right on top, otherwise there would have been more hell to pay had she thrown everything to the floor.

"Tell me you didn't wash this Nay!" she said sounding desperate.

"Me? No, I didn't wash anything." Nayoung said blankly

"Whew!" Eunwoo sighed in relief, but it was short lived

"I didn't wash it, however...I saw Minkyung pick it up last night, looking absolutely appalled by the smell, so I'm pretty sure she threw it in the laundry bin and Seungyeon did the laundry dismorning because we all know she has this weird habit of waking up at the crack of dawn."

Eunwoo had the look of absolute horror on her face as she smelled the shirt and gave it a once over. "It's gone...I can't believe it..." she said with a sullen attitude

"YAH! JUNG EUNWOO!"

"Uh oh, she's in for it now..." Yuha said as she moved back into her room, closing her door just enough to allow her to peak through the crack.

"I just cleaned the living room last night, what have you done!?" a livid looking Roa yelled as she closed the front door and walked towards Eunwoo with her hands on her hips.

"My shirt! How could you wash this shirt!? Eunwoo yelled back as she stomped her feet on the ground, looking like a little child throwing a tantrum.

"What do you mean how could I!? It smelled like , how could I not!?" the banter between the two continued on.

"Psst...hey Nayoung..."

"Hm? Oh, morning Didi...what's up?"

"What's up with Eunwoo? Is she mad? sad? confused? I can't really tell her mood before she does her eyebrows and all you know..."

***

(A few hours later)

The girls were scattered throughout the house, all enjoying their day off doing activites such as lounging around watching movies, playing games or going out. After having some time to mellow out, Roa came out of her room in search of Eunwoo.

"Yah..

Please log in to read the full chapter