Mistaken Identity

Role Playing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was currently unpacking some of her things unto her car. Jessica is cautious when it comes to her stuffs, she doesn't like the fact that someone is touching her personal things. 

On the other hand, we have Tiffany Hwang here who seems like was in a running marathon of her current state now. She's been running for quite some time now after the department heads rejected her request and now was left no choice to run after her big boss into the car park. Lucky fot her, she's familiar enough with the car's model and plate number. Of course she did inquired through her work mates but it also plays a part of the fact that her friend Yoona is dating the CEO of this company. This car is almost always parked in front of her friend shop,that's how she saw and approached the girl she's talking now. 

She's either the secretary or personal assistant or maid of Taecyeon

She thought.. And that's how it ended up to have a scenario here

"Please, please. Just a minute please! A simple favour. I promise! Just let your boss sees my works! I worked hard for this." Tiffany begged hysterically 

"Boss?!" Jessica replied shockingly

"Yeah... Your boss! You're working here right, specifically to him?"

"ahhhmm... I don't understand what you're talking about." Jessica can't help but scratch her head

Do i still have a boss? Who though? Daddy? I'm not informed. I shall ask Daddy later about this. 

​​​​She thought trying to formed the puzzle inside of her head but before she even made her inference, a thick portfolio was handed to her.

" What's this? "she asked while flipping the few pages of it

"The designs... I know I passed it so late and it costs for the company in chaos! But I have a valid reason. Please" Tiffany almost want to kneel down already. She's so helpless right now knowing that being part of this company is hard to achieve already and the fact that it's part of her dream to work here and now, it's the verge on losing this job. She's desperate enough to do everything to stay afloat. The CEO just looked at her, still confused of what's going on.

Jessica engrossingly look at Tiffany, trying to contemplate or remembering who's the girl in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter