final.

A Billion Yeses, and then A Billion More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Jungkook's 26th birthday. And to make his day even more special, his bestfriend Yeri is finally going home from her 3-day trip to Japan and he's picking her up from the airport. He was too excited, smile evident on his face as he drove his way through.

5am. He was one hour early but he didn't mind because he planned that on purpose. He sat on one of the benches and relaxed his mind but how could he if his mind is too clouded with thoughts of finally being with her. Gosh, it has just been three days, he chuckled.

He looked at the clock. 10 minutes before her arrival. He was about to stand up when a super tight hug welcomed him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOOK! I MISSED YOU!" Yeri said it way too loud but she didn't care, she missed him so much.

*

"So tell me, have you seen my pictures from my trip? It was so fun travelling alone!" She adorably looked at him and giggled. "Yeah I saw them, Yerim. You look really happy in your pictures. I'm glad you had fun." He smiled while eyes focused on the road. He knows Yeri always wanted to try travelling alone. Like atleast for once in her young years. "Next time, Kook. Go travel with me, okay?". Now that she has achieved her goal, she wanted to travel with someone in her next adventure.  Ofcourse, Jungkook's her favorite person in the world, it'll be with him. "I will" caught in a stop credits to the red light on the traffic light, he looked at her and winked.

"Such a charmer. Don't do that" she playfully pinched his cheeks and all he could do is chuckle before he resumed his driving, stirring the wheel to the left to enter their subdivision. "Spend breakfast in our house, mom told me she'll cook ramen" she told him while combing her hair with her fingers. "Well, can't miss my favorite food" he assured her before stopping the car infront of her house. He immediately unbuckled his seatbelt and carried her luggage while she leads the way.

Her mom was busy preparing the plates when they arrived at the kitchen so when she called her name she got startled. "Kim Yerim young lady you scared me. But I missed you, come hug me honey~" she ran her way through the wide kitchen to hug her mom tightly. "And ofcourse, Kook! I cooked your favorite food. Happy Birthday to the nicest guy I know. "

"Thank you Aunt Yoo! Definitely not missing that" Instead of calling her Aunt Yoona, he calls her aunt Yoo because the latter told him so. She doesn't want to appear old.

"So...tell us about Japan. How was it?" Yoona settled in a chair infront of the two who sat beside each other.

"Mom, I've already told you both LIKE almost EVERYTHING" She playfully looked at her mom after settling the bowl of ramen at the table. She had been gulping the soup of it instead of scooping it with a spoon after eating the noodles. "but let me tell you a detail I decided to tell you personally. Been saving this topic for 3 days!" She makes sure she gets to call her mom and jungkook when she goes home from her tours around Japan so she's excited to tell them about this topic she saved to say.

"I met a guy in Japan on my last stay and now I have his number saved on my phone" She squealed like a kid having her first crush. Jungkook, in the midst of gulping the ramen soup suddenly choked on it. "Ohmygod kook are you okay?!" He keeps on coughing until Yeri handed him the cold water infront of him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry" Jungkook assured her while his hands on his chest, inhaling and exhaling fast. He can feel Yoona's stare so he looked at her Aunt Yoo and there seem like a knowing stare in her eyes. She knows.

"Yeri, you cannot save a random guy's number or give him your number. You just met him for a day" Yoona delivered those words with a plain look in her eyes.

"Mom, aren't you happy that I'd finally have a potential boyfriend of mine? I'm not getting any younger. I'm 24. you told me that" Yeri cheerfully said.

"Yeah but I just don't know if he's nice or someone otherwise" Yoona said before resuming to eat.

"That's why saving his number is such a good idea. Right, kook?" She eyed him signalling him to agree.

"um.." he coughed "..yeah. how did you meet him by the way?" he managed to utter those words smoothly.

"Well I was sitting at one of the park's benches there and he too was and I kinda figured he looks like a Korean so I asked him if he is, but then he told me he's actually a resident in Japan so since then, we talked for about three hours and through that we figured we have the same interest in animes and skating so he told me to go ice skate with him but yeah it isn't snow season so I asked him where and was amazed that there is an exclusive ice skating area inside a mall nearby. He skates so well. He's also kind of cute and nice so I didn't hesitate to give him my number when he asked for it." Yeri said while looking at the two from time to time.

"Oh, great. Finally someone who knows how to skate unlike me." Jungkook said plainly.

"It's okay, Kook. Atleast you accompany me when I skate. Your presence is more than enough" Yeri said while smiling, eyes now shaped like a cresent. She seems too happy because of that guy, he thought not minding what she said about him.

Yoona, upon noticing the sadness in Jungkook's eyes diverted the topic about what Jungkook is planning to do for his special day. "Nothing Aunt Yoo, guess I'd just play Overwatch"

"I thought you said you'd bring me along the beach to see the stars" Yeri pouted. "Nah, the weather reporter said it'll be cloudy tonight." he half smiled. "I forgot I have to go, I promised mom I'll accompany her to do groceries. The ramen tastes delicious as always Aunt Yoo!" he diverted his gaze to Yeri before turning towards the door "..and welcome home, Yeri."

"Kook!" He turned around. "In case the stars show up tonight, just send me a message. We'll go see the stars, alright?" Yeri told him before he nodded and walked his way towards the front door.

"Is something wrong with kook, mom? did he caught a cold the past few days when I was gone? Yeri asked her mom. Curious because Kook only acts like that when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter