Chapter 1

Wet Behind The Ears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you, there's no way I'd let you and her stay in our room!"

"Please Seon-u, it's just a one time thing."

"You must be a fish to forget the time where I almost caught you two taking action on my bed for god's sake Yuri!"

You were arguing with Yuri, your roommate again. She always brought her girlfriends to your dorm room and the frequency increased, making you uncomfortable. You had to go to school and work. It was a small company, but busy as well.

"It won't happen ever again. I've learned my mistake. Please? We're just going to watch some stuff. I promise if something gets dirty, I'll stop myself and and..." The more you listened to her,  more absurd her words became.

"Even if I agreed to you, where will I stay? You said she'll come at 10 so I can't let her go alone at that hour, neither you. You have to think of these before-"

"I already asked a friend of mine and she said yes." She put on a victorious smile and waited for your approval. Check-mate.

You facepalmed mentally and smacked her head.

"I have to meet her before I say okay idiot."

And that's how you three decided to meet at the cafe down the street.

"Can I take your orders?" said the tall, slim and the young waiter. His face was sweaty and the tips of his hair were wet as well. Poor guy. He must be tired.

You weren't in the mood for something heavy, so you decided to drink hot chocolate.

"One hot chocolate for me please." Yuri signed him to make it two before her 'friend' ordered hers.

"Non-Fat Frappuccino With Extra Whipped Cream And Chocolate Sauce and Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie." She waited for the waiter to leave and then frowned after him. She was so thin, her skin was flawless. You wondered how could she eat these while staying young and healthy. Does she starve herself or something? Or maybe even puking. That would be unhealthy.

"Calm down Tiff. You're going to get yourself kicked out of that studio." Yuri spoke in a mocking tone.

"You know they can't, I'm the prettiest girl they've ever met and will ever meet. Although Seon-u ssi is a total cutie." You blushed upon hearing her nickname for you and looked away, pretending not to be listening.

"Ah, stop. She got flustered." It was an honor(?) to be called a cutie by her, because she was a model. She had photoshoots in Vogue. Since it was the only magazine you knew, it was a big thing for you. 

Not too long after, the waiter brought your orders and you tried to get to know her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter