New

We and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dead boring hours for Hyejoo who was busy scrolling through her tl. It was almost morning, and she has school tomorrow. But here she is, busy being sleep deprived rather than actually sleeping.

She was bored to death so she decided to  grab a glass of water from the kitchen. She placed her phone down on her bed. Grabbed the rosary which sat at the end of her bed, she jumped out of bed and slowly walked towards the door. Her knees knocking against each other. 

She took a nervous gulp before stepping out of her room and making a run for the kitchen, hoping no ghost would actually appear and try to scare her. 

Not minding how her mother would scold her in the morning, she quickly took a few gulp of water straight from the pitcher. Being in extreme panic after suddenly hearing a crashing sound from the window, she placed the pitcher back on the fridge and ran for her life; or for her room rather.

She quickly jumped on her bed and hid under the covers. Scaredycat Hyejoo grabbed her phone, still shaking. Checking her notifications, hoping someone had messaged her.

 

       From Daze: 36 unopened messages     'Daze?' Hyejoo thought.   

She tapped the message notification revealing the group she joined earlier that day. She remembered how this group caught her eye as she was scrolling through her tl so she decided to join.

 

    Hyejoo: Hi? Is anyone still up?  

Hyejoo left a message, hoping someone would save her from her boredom hours. She took a deep breath, hoping for someone to respond.

 

Ding!  

She almost flipped when she heard the notification. She forgot to put her phone on silent, she quickly muted the notifications, her heart beating so quickly. She tapped the notification to see who replied, hoping it isn't some ert or something. 

 

      Chaewon: Hey there mewman! Welcome to Daze!  

Hyejoo's left brow raised when she read the word 'mewman'.

 

     Hyejoo: Uhm, hey! Where's everyone btw?       Chaewon: Probably off to dreamland. What about you? Why are you still awake?       Hyejoo: Well... I was waiting for my princess to come but I guess I found her already. Winks.  

The night went on like that for Hyejoo. Casually flirting with Chaewon, she had fun, because for once, she actually felt that she was welcome. 

For days, Hyejoo would casually bother and talk to Chaewon, no matter what she was doing. Even if she was in class, or if she was eating, or even if she was on the bathroom. The girl already grew on her, even though they have only met a few days ago.

 

    Chaewon: Hey peeps! Your numero uno center is here!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter