Train to Busan

Movie Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene and Seulgi were cuddled up in their fuzzy blankets, both wrapped up in Irene’s yellow blanket. Irene lay comfortably in the nook of the younger girl’s neck, a bowl of freshly microwaved popcorn in her hand. 

 

“Unnie, can we watch this?” The latter spoke with full of popcorn. “Finish your food before speaking, Seulgi ah,” Irene sighed in response. “And no, train to Busan...zombies...yikes,” Irene scoffed. “Come on, it’s not scary. But we have to watch it together though,” Seulgi pleaded with her puppy eyes. When all failed, she gave Irene a chaste peck on the cheek, pleading. She knew Irene’s weakness was her kisses and she never failed to exploit that when Irene stubbornly refused to her pleas. 

 

“Fine, you win,” she exasperated waving her arms in the air in defeat. Seulgi beamed with delight like a child on Christmas Day as she tapped on the iPad to play the show causing Irene to let out a chuckle. The sight of her adorable bear getting excited always tugged at her heartstrings. She was just too adorable not to be adored. On some days, Irene lost herself in the younger girl’s antics. 

 

“You’re the best unnie!” The pure excitement of Seulgi’s loud voice pulled Irene out of her reverie. Seulgi wrapped her arm around Irene’s shoulders, engulfing her in a bear embrace, munching on popcorn at the same time. The movie just began and Irene was already terrified into shambles. 

 

“Why Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter