final

my drunken girlfriend

hey i'm baaaaack with a new wonb short one shot! this is just a random plot but i hope you all enjoy :)

 

--

I heard a knock on the door and I had only one clue of who that would be.

I quickly put on my hoodie before going to the door. I opened it to see Yerin, my best friend, holding my, what looks like, drunken girlfriend up.

“Unnieee!” She yelled, slurring her words. She fell out of Yerin’s embrace and into mine, wrapping her arms around me. I sighed and giggled at my slightly drunken girlfriend.

“Hey, baby.” I smiled at the younger girl who was now playing with my hair.

“How much did she drink?” I asked my best friend who stood before me in the doorway of mine and Eunbi’s apartment.

“She only had like 3 glasses of alcohol but you know how much of a light weight she is.” Eunbi started giggling and making airplane noises while playing with my hair, pretending it was an airplane.

I looked at her and can only imagine how she was at the club. Our friend, the other Eunbi, had wanted to go out and invited Yerin, Eunbi, Yuna, Yewon and I but I declined.

I had an English paper due next Monday and I could use all the time possible to get it done. It was worth a huge portion of my grade and it had to be perfect.

Eunbi had offered to stay in with me but I told her to go out because I knew she really wanted to and plus if she was here with me I honestly wouldn’t be able to finish my paper.

“Thanks for looking out for her,” I smiled at my best friend who nodded. “Anytime, unnie. I know how you get whenever Eunbi goes to the club.” I sighed thinking back to what happened a year ago.

 

 

“I’ll be right back, I have to use the restroom.” Eunbi nodded as I kissed her cheek before I made my way to the bathroom.

I walked through the sweaty crowd of people, finding the bathroom at the back of the club. The line was hella long and would take at least 15 minutes before I would be able to use it.

Instead I quickly slipped into the guy one because there was no line. Once I was finished out of there, I walked out but not before getting a few confused looks by the guys that were already in there.

I made my way back over to the bar where I left my girlfriend sitting, but she wasn’t there.

I looked around and spotted my friends on the dance floor but no sign of Eunbi.

I walked up to them but each of them told me they hadn’t seen her so I began to panic.

I searched the crowd once more and decided to go look outside. There, I saw the most enraging thing in my life.

There was this drunk guy all up on her and she was doing everything in her power to get him away from her.

“No, stop touching me.” I heard my girlfriend say.

“Come on baby, don’t be like that.” And he proceeded to touch her exposed thigh. She slapped his hand away and I could see it in his eyes that he was about to get aggressive.

“Hey brain, didn’t she say not to touch her.” I walked over angrily, grabbing Eunbi’s hand and moving her so that she was standing behind me.

“And who are you supposed to be,” the guy slurred. He reeked of alcohol and I honestly could puke at how strong he smelled of  it. “Her ing mommy? Step aside and let us finish our business.” He smirked, reaching out to touch her again. I just rolled my eyes and kneed him in the groin.

He was not touching my girl.

He bent over in pain and as I was about to walk way he grab the hem of my jacket and yanked it, ripping the fabric slightly.

I punched him and kicked him in the shin while Eunbi laughed at the stupid idiot in pain.

“Come on.” I glared at the drunken fool sprawled across the ground before reentering in the club.

“What happened back there?” I asked my beautiful girlfriend as we seated ourselves back at the bar.

“I went to get some fresh air and he followed me out of the club and was trying to get with me. He was a real creeper.“ She rolled her eyes as I sighed.

"Please don’t go outside without me or alone again? Something could’ve seriously happened to you and I was so scared.” Eunbi grabbed my face and placed a sweet, delicate kiss upon my lips.

“I won’t, unnie. I’m sorry. I won’t make you feel like that again But, I totally had myself back there. You just came too early. I was totally gonna kick his . You just messed up my jojo." She giggled, she never failed to make light of any situation.

"Sure you were.” I grinned, kissing her temple lovingly.

Nothing really happened but if she would’ve been drunk, that whole situation could’ve turned out differently. I wouldn’t leave her alone while she was drunk though.

 

 

“Oh my god, unnie, you’re sooo tall!” Eunbi exaggerated, her eyes a little hazy. “You’re like j-jack and the bean s-stalk!” She hiccuped adorably.

“I’m not,” I giggled, watching the younger girl in amusement. How could I be tall when she was wearing heels that made her just taller as I am? She was a weirdo.

“Alright, see you later Yerin and thanks again for bringing her back in one piece, well barely.” I laughed as did Yerin. She waved before walking away, out of our apartment complex.

“Come on cutie, let’s get you changed for bed.” Eunbi only laughed as I walked her to our bedroom. She was tripping over her own feet and was constantly giggling.

I laid her on the bed and began undressing her.

“Oh, we’re having s-y time?” She hiccuped and I smiled at how cute she was being. Eunbi was an adorable yet drunk.

I only ignored her as I undid the straps of her heels, pulling them off and setting them in our closet.

“Not tonight baby,” I started laughing as she looked like an incredibly sad puppy who just lost his owner. She looked so devastated it was hilarious.

“But, unnie! I want to m-make love to you.” She slurred, trying to sit up. I pushed her back down and ped her dress.

I slid it off her body so that she was just clad in her bra and which I might add was incredibly y.

I turned around and walked to our drawers, trying to find her some sleeping clothes.

I found her one of my shirts which were practically hers since she always wears them. She probably wouldn’t want any pants so I didn’t grab any.

“Baby,” I turned around facing the younger girl after hearing jumping noises on the bed.

“Weee!” She shouted and I couldn’t contain my laughter. “I’m Peter Pan! I can fly! Weeeeeeee!” She was jumping up and down in the bed, spreading her arms pretending to fly.

She was so childish and got damn adorable. What did I do to deserve her. “Come on, unnie! Let’s fly to n-never land!”

I nodded, as I got on the bed only to help her down in return. She pouted as I sat her down.

“Oh , I’m .” She said smugly, trying to smirk but failed miserably.

“Are you sure there’s no y time? I really like y time. Especially y time with you.” She kept wiggling her eyebrows up and down suggestively.

“You’re such a dork.” I laughed.

“And no, there’s no y time tonight.” I said once more.

“But I want y time!” She slurred again and I just about died from laughter.

Ignoring her, I pulled her head through the shirt. She stuck her arms through and fell back against the bed.

“Can we cuddle?” She asked all cutesy and who am I to deny her of that.

I slid in the bed and Eunbi scooted up beside me, wrapping her arm around my stomach and laid her head against my shoulder.

“You’re so warm, and you smell good…. like a cinnamon roll.” I kissed her forehead. Is she a 20 year old or a 5 year old? The world may never know.

“Cinnamon rolls are too good for this world, too good too sweet, lovely cinnamon rolls.” I just listened to her ramble on about cinnamon rolls.

“Did you know, 3 in 5 cinnamon rolls have a tough life? They’re always getting eaten.” She said sadly.

“I eat those 3 out of 5, actually I eat 5 out of 5 b-because they’re so good but I always apologize after because that cinnamon roll could’ve had a family waiting for them at home.” Eunbi was too good, too sweet for this world, lovely Eunbi.

It was getting late and she was finally falling asleep. I know she’s gonna have a major headache tomorrow.

I was halfway asleep when I heard Eunbi whisper lazily to me.“C-can we have y time tomorrow?” I laughed and nodded.

“Yay!” She said before I heard her breathing evening out.

I thought she was completely knocked off but I heard her whisper one more thing.

“I'm so sorry, my cinnamon rolls.”

 

--