Missing daddy B

Bonbon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Daddy?”


 

Chanyeol’s hoarse voice echoed throughout the luxurious suite. His huge sparkling pair of almond eyes wildly searching for someone’s whereabouts. He frowned, the spacious penthouse was too eerily quiet. There was no sound from his Daddy typing something on his MacBook nor his Daddy’s Candy Crush game noises blaring in the room. His droopy eyes peered at the large glass of the bathroom entrance, intently listening to any sound of water flowing.


 

“Daddy, where are you?”


 

He called again and pouted when he didn't get any reply. He hated waking up like this, cold air prickling his skin. He loved his Daddy spooning him to sleep, he wanted to be Daddy’s little spoon every day.


 

“How could Daddy left to work without saying goodbye, now I don't even get my morning kisses,” The supermodel frustratedly groaned and slumped his face back on the cottony pillow. Trashing his long legs in anger as he roamed his hand under the pillow to fetch out his phone. There were no messages from his Daddy, not even one. Shoving the device back underneath his soft pillow, Chanyeol huffed. Lately, Daddy had been extremely busy with matters regarding his latest fashion show that's about to happen tonight. He kept on complaining about how his upcoming Prive's collection was stressing him out. He would always kiss his Daddy’s puckered lips to make him feel better. Daddy would automatically laugh whenever he did that. Chanyeol’s heart bloomed with pride when Daddy said that he was his personal stress reliever.


 

“You always make me happy, thank you Bonbon,”


 

‘Bonbon,’ Chanyeol giggled happily. His daddy had a sweet tooth, The man loved sweets and chocolates so much. When his Daddy gave Chanyeol the pet name, the man said that was because he had the same effects as the chocolate. He was good at making his Daddy’s mouth went dry, craving for more.


 

‘Daddy and his sweet sugary words,’    

 

Just thinking about how Daddy always praised him with a lot of compliments made his heart flutter. Hearing his Daddy saying that he looked amazing in everything that he wore made him feel like floating in the air, ascending to cloud nine. He blushed scarlet while burrowing his red cheeks onto his pillow again. Chanyeol knew he had the good looks, he was perfect. He loved every single inch of his body and when his Daddy always fed his ego with his neverending supply of praises and whispered nothing but saccharine words, he melted every time. Chanyeol would sacrifice his everything to make the man happy. He owed him his life.


 

“I miss you, Daddy,”


 

Chanyeol closed his eyes shut and grabbed the pillow next to his, the one his Daddy used last night. Hugging Daddy’s pillow in his arms, he smiled when the addicting scent of Daddy’s fruity shampoo hit his nose. Daddy smelled like summer and Chanyeol fancied the hot season a lot. Daddy loved spending his summer vacation with him. They usually chose the sea because both of them loved swimming and basking in the warmth of the sun so much.  


 

He whimpered in pain, squirming slowly on the bed. His buttcheeks were sore, Daddy spanked him hard last night because he was being naughty. He huffed, shifting slowly to turn around, resting his back on the mattress. He whined once his red grazed the bed's silky soft fabric. The stinging sensations shook him to the core, but still, he was glad that Daddy was very heedful with his aftercare. He put Chanyeol’s favorite soothing gel to help with the throbbing pain. Daddy turned into a big spoon, hugging him extremely tight as he played with his hair, carding his messy blonde locks and spoiled him with showers of kisses that Chanyeol lost count of them. They kept on talking until Chanyeol fell asleep. Chanyeol groaned in distress, rubbing his face. It was nobody's but his own fault for teasing his Daddy when the man was busy with work.  


 

---


 

He had just gotten back from his magazine photoshoot session for the next month's issue last night and walked into a pitch-black suite. He knew that his Daddy couldn't make it to dinner together that night so he already ate with Daddy’s manager, Jongdae. Chanyeol liked Manager Jongdae too, he was one of Daddy’s close friend. He called him Dino Dae because Daddy's mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter