Love is Pain.

Love and Loved.

Title: Love is Pain [ONESHOT]

Pairing: Jonghyun/Sekyung; broken!Jonghyun/Jessica; slight!Yoona/Donghae

Characters: Jessica Jung

Genre: Romance

Suggest music to play: It's hurt - 2NE1

  

Its hurt much.

 

Jung Jessica is the one who have to felt the pain. She was the one who stood still after-all the sudden. Again, she take a deep breath, gazing the star above her. The way she thought about the pain; she just unlovable person, the only person which cannot be loved or loved somebody. It still hurt for her; the pain. Just like three years ago, when Donghae dumped her-because of YoonA. She felt it for the second time, and it because of Jonghyun now.

 

One things that she understand.

 

She cannot take it anymore.

 

She cannot take this pain for any longer.

 

A tears fallen to her pink cheek. Made her sobbed once again when she remembered. She just can't live like these. Even Krystal and Tiffany forced her to forgot about the time that she have passed with Jonghyun presence in almost her daily life. They just cannot understood about her pain, about her happiness with him. Both of them advised Jessica wrong; she always tried to forgot him. But somehow, she just cannot do that. She met him up everyday, and everytime because they're in the same agency. And, Jonghyun didn't care about her.

 

Like Donghae did before.

 

He just looked at Sekyung.

 

Everything in his life just and only for Sekyung. And what about Jung Jessica? She wasn't tried to be loving, in love or loved somebody. She remembered how was it fell like. When Jonghyun told her about the truth, about his crush on Sekyung; and about dating Sekyung. She just kept silent, tried to calmed her self in front of these Dino-head boy. At the and, she gave him a weak smile, thanks him about everything that he have been given to her. Can't he see that she just fake that smile? Yes, he can't. And he left her with this pain alone. She would not forgot about him.

 

Because he; Kim Jonghyun, is the only one for her.

 

The only one who teach her about everything that love could do.

Even if the world against her.

 

For Jessica Jung, Kim Jonghyun is her only love.

 

How is it? Sorry for grammatical eror == Comment and Subscribe will be loved.

Note: kinda missed this pair. but, nah... Jjong is dating Sekyung now. So i decided to made this one (and this totally weird).