Final.

Ditto.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poke.


It was then again, followed by another poke.


Minjoo’s deep slumber was getting disturbed.


Poke.


Minjoo’s eyes shot open, her eyebrows trying hard not to meet each other. It was very late at night, a very tiring yet cheerful day just ended and it was the time for them to finally rest and sleep soundly. But here lies Minjoo, her eyes opened as another poke was felt on her side again.


Minjoo turned her back to the wall, only to be greeted by the younger one, whose dimples was showing from pouting too hard, her face barely outside the hood that was pulled and tightened to much just for her face to be shown.


“Yujin, what do you want this time?” It was impossible for Minjoo to feel a little annoyed for interrupting her sleep, it was a very cute sight for Minjoo to see. In fact, Minjoo recognized her gray hoodie from the picnic VLive was now being used by the younger one.


“I can’t sleep, Minminnie.” Yujin poked her side again, making Minjoo chuckle at Yujin’s childish antics. But yes, she’s still a kid after all.


“Do you know what time it is? It’s close to midnight. You should sleep.” Minjoo stared down at Yujin who was now sitting on the floor and sulking.


“But I’m hungryyyyy. Again.” Yujin pulled the hoodie’s drawstrings even more, the hood just closing on to now, her sulking face wasn’t really visible anymore. Minjoo laughed, ever so softly and reached out for the hood and opened it carefully.


“Are you going to make me eat your midnight snacks again?” Minjoo saw Yujin’s eyes light up amd she nodded.


“Yes. Since you mentioned “every night” we eat better food than Chaeyeon unnie’s red bean water.” Yujin teased Minjoo with a double quotation gesture. Minjoo did say that, as she recall their Vlive at the stretch of the side of the Han River. Eating midnight snacks only happened just once, so far, when Yujin can’t sleep the other night. It is, in fact, the night when Minjoo realized she really enjoys Yujin’s company so much, it felt like she’s comfortably at home at this time when they were preparing to debut.

 

“That was just for unnie to feel guilty. I wasn’t having any red bean water from her.” Minjoo’s once tired soul became alive as they start to plafully bicker again. Yujin pulled her own tongue out playfully on Minjoo.


“Sure. You really just like my cooking, that’s all.” Yujin hopped right on Minjoo’s bed, laying her head on the older’s lap and chuckling. Minjoo was startled. This was the closest Yujin has ever gotten to her. Ever since they were chosen to be together in a room, Minjoo did think about what kind of roommate Yujin is. Turns out, she is loud. Not that kind of loud, but a good loud. Minjoo really doesn’t like to talk much for she’s very used to being alone. She didn’t really get to experience sleeping together with her friends, this is the first time and she didn’t expect Yujin and her, on the same bed, just talking ever so warmly.


“Okay, I’m going back to sleep again then.” Minjoo jokingly lied back down, causing Yujin to shot right back up and sulk while pulling Minju by the wrist.


“I’m just jooooking, unniiiie!” Yujin pulled her back up and pouted. Minjoo laughed and nodded. Yujin took the chance and lied back down her lap, staring at the older’s eyes. They were staring at each other for a moment, not really breaking contact, it was getting crazy, the heart of Minjoo that is. She hopes, wishes, Yujin doesn’t hear her heart beat loud.


“Seriously though, aren’t you getting annoyed of me? I do this every night, I disturb you from your sleep, I ask you to eat with me which ruins your golden proportions. No offense.” Yujin asks, but the understanding person Minjoo is, she just swept strands of hair away from Yujin’s face, taking a good long look of her calm face, and shaking her head afterwards.


“Offense not taken. I like you being like this. It makes me so sure that you’re comfortable with me. In fact, I do get worried if you’re actually silent.” Minjoo saw Yujin’s smile creep up her eyes, it was so beautiful.


“So you want me to be loud?” Yujin asks. Minjoo’s clearly not surprised about Yujin asking about little things. She still has a long way to go, growing up.


“Yes.” Minjoo firmly responds.


“Always?” Yujin pulled a pinky close to her chest, as Yujin snuggled her face a little closer to Minjoo’s stomach. Minjoo smiled, internally asking her heart to calm down a bit. Yujin was making her feel things again.


“Always. But not this time, Eunbi unnie’s gonna choke you.” Minjoo accepted, wrapping her pinky around Yujin’s. It was their first promise. All they could do was smile and look at each other, their pinkies still clinging on to each other. Like they’re holding each other’s hand, as per Minjoo’s thoughts.


Their trance was broken by Yujin’s stomach, growling and roaring, like it really didn’t even eat dinner just hours ago. Yujin smiles shyly as Minjoo laughs, the mood being light as a feather. Minjoo likes this mood so much, it makes her feel giddy, a long time until this day.


“We should fill that stomach of yours before it eats itself. We still happen to have leftover roasted chicken in our fridge.” Minjoo tapped Yujin’s shoulder lightly, signalling her to stand up so she could stand up too.


“But I like it heeeere... I don’t want to eat anymoreee....” Yujin snuggled even closer against Minjoo’s stomach, closing her eyes and feeling the warmth against her cheek.


If Minjoo had a dime everytime she feels the fuzzy feeling Yujin makes her feel,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter