[1/1]

Taller than you.

-Sooyoung's P.O.V-

"Girls' Generation! Please come up to the stage for the recording!" 

"Yes PD-nim" Taeyeon answered for us.

"Girls let's go!" She beamed at us, jumping around the waiting room and dragging Tiffany out towards the stage. Aigoo, Did our kid leader ate another chocolate? Taeyeon and her sweet tooth will be the cause of my death. And Tiffany's.

"Yeah, yeah, we are coming. No need to get so hyper, Taeng." I said as I ruffled some parts of my hair. Stylist-unnie please don't get mad.

"Just go with the flow, you sikshin. Our Taengoo is just happy because we are going to get a vacation after this schedule." A short sunshine called from below. 

"I know. But if she is going to be this hyper, I will not get through this schedule alive." I said sighing. 

"Come on! Let's get this recording done with and have our long awaited vacation!" Sunny said while tiptoeing to kiss my cheeks. What a nice way to motivate a person.

"Fine. Let's go!" I said back while smiling at her.

-AFTER STAGE RECORDING-

"Thank you very much!" We all said after bowing to the fans. We also thanked the staff for all their hardworks on the recording. 

I got off the stage and heard a person call me.

"Sooyoung!" I looked back and saw the  little ball of sunshine standing on the edge of the stage. 

"What?" 

"Come here." She said with a grin. I walked up to the edge of the stage when Sunny suddenly s her arms on my nape. By instinct, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Sooyoung." She spoke. 

"What?" I looked up at her.

"I'm taller than you." After she said that I noticed that she was taller than me. Aish this midget getting cocky since she is standing on the stage. 

"You're standing on the stage, Sun. While I am at least knee-length below the stage. What more do you expect?" I said to her with sarcasm.

"Aishh, you giant. Read the mood." 

"Still you're standing on stage that is why you're taller." I said back to her. She made me go quiet. How? Simply by kissing me. Ohh... What a nice way to shut a person up.

"Isn't this the first time that I am taller than you?" She grinned.

"Yeah yeah... It's the first time." 

"I finally got to see the top of your head!" She grinned wider again.

"You always see the top of my head when we are cuddling, Sun." 

"That is different from this, you giant." 

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say, Sun."

"Well...It's not everyday that I got to have moments where I am taller than you. Got to savor it all up while it's still here." She pulled me closer.

"I know. Want to stay like this for a little more longer?" I asked her.

"As much as I would love to. The fans are going crazy with this sight and I don't know how many pictures of us standing like this are going to be uploaded in the net." She chuckled.

"What a waste. Guess you would have to wait a next time to have another chance where you will be taller than me." I grinned at her.

"Shut it, shikshin. Carry me?" 

"All for the princess" I smiled.

I carried Sunny up to bring her down to the floor, but I can't resist the urge to spun her in the air for a bit. So, I spun her in mid air while hugging her waist tightly and then I softly let her down. 

Of course, I didn't left the stage unscathed. I got a few light punches in the arms for spinning her around in mid air. But it's fine. Afterall the Sun's place is in the sky, and what I did was the alternative since I can't bring her to the sky. Although I can make her reach the heavens, If you know what I mean.