Paper Plane

One shot : VIXX

It was during that day when her sister left him with her 3 yrs old daughter at his apartment. 


"Uncle!!! paper plane pwease!" mina was running towards him holding what seems to be a crumpled bandpaper.


His dismay was clearly shown through his face. His maybe great with kids but doing something like this for a kid was troublesome. He was never good with arts crafting let alone a smooth scissored paper. Scratching his head, Taekwoon forced himself to look up for a step by step paperplane making.

At first he was already frowning. He looked to his side, Mina was also looking at his phone with her anticipating bright eyes . It was endearing to look at her. He then remembered that Hakyeon was also here. His boyfriend who was perfect in manyways.This task is a piece of cake for him.

 

Thinking if he can just ask him for help. But his ego didn't let him. That would be embarassing asking for help for just a mere paperplain. Well he will give this a shot. 


After diligently following the steps. Wow he got the result of world's ugliest paperplane ever. Yikes. Holding it out to his niece. Mina was showing an unimpressed look. 


"I was looking by afar and it was endearing to look that you're trying love but then after 15 minutes that was hella frustrating" Taekwoon was startled by Hakyeon , who had said with a face palm while he was leaning his side to the wall. Making his way to the both of them and sitting inbetween. 


That was embarrassing, Taekwoon's mind was cursing and yet he won't show he was bothered by that remark from his oh so loving boyfriend thank you. He did try his best though.


"Hand me the paper. Watch carefully." Wiith his eye squinting to focus and unconsciously biting his lower lip. Hakyeon was swiftly folding the paper.  The two were in awe just by looking at the process that is for sure to produce an amazing paperplane. It was done. Just like that. 


"Charan! Here mina! try it ,first you need hold it like this and at the end of plane blow some air and throw it!. Mina was so happy as the paperplane flew across them. The three of was clapping for the success flight. 


Mina hugged Hakyeon for a thank you. Taekwoon was somewhat jealous. It was funny when Hakyeon was sensing his jealousy. 


"Hug uncle Taekwoon too mina-yah his jealous, look." Truth to be told he was folding his arms towards them with pouty look. Even though mina didn't understand Hakyeon was saying but well she understand as Hakyeon illustrates the hug.

"Lets pamper Uncle Taekwoon with kisses and say thank you!". Taekwoon was smiling and laughing, he both hugged and kiss Mina on her cheeks and Hakyeon on the lips. 


"Forgive your uncle Taekwoon because his only good with his hands especially on me" Hakyeon said looking unabashed while Mina looks clueless. "Why did you even say that Hakyeon she's still a kid" God he hate Hakyeon for saying embarrassing infront of his naïve niece. His face is reddening. 
"Well isn't it true? And also he can sent me flying just like paperplane!". Now that was a perfect moment to smack Hakyeon's loud mouth.