Chapter 1 - Lemon Geranium

Diosma

Min Hyuk has been waiting for that police officer to sober from hangover, for a period of time that he himself is uncertain.

Funny that he waits for Gook Du to sober from hangover when he himself has not completely recovered from drunkenness. Sometimes it feels like a clamp squeezing his skull, sometimes there is a moment where he can't control himself from throw out, but Min Hyuk just steeled himself and walks out into the living room.

His footsteps stopped abruptly. The couch seems neat, with the blanket properly folded on the side.

He's not there.

Strange, the last thing he remember before passing out is, Do Bon Soon brought him to the bedroom while Gook Du insists on sleeping on the couch alone.

So, he has been up for a long time before me..!?

Min Hyuk holds his head, feeling stressful out of sudden. Where did the police officer go? He's not that rude to come and leave this house so casually right? Besides Gook Du must still be drunk, probably his condition is much worse.

While Min Hyuk forced his brain to remember anything that happened, he steals a glance at the clock. The time is 4:15 AM, which means its not that long since they had their drinking match.

Drinking match?

Oh oh, that’s right…

Min Hyuk doesn’t know when and how, but he remembers challenging Gook Du to play snooker, in which he won proudly, though after that he has been defeated completely in throwing darts match.

As the CEO of the famous company, Min Hyuk won’t allow himself to be one level lower than anyone else, especially when there is Do Bong Soon nearby. Feeling that his pride is at stake, Min Hyuk decides to suggest another game that he experts of, which is called "Endurance Challenge."

Well, of course the challenge name is made up by him just few minutes ago. It involves alcohols, and Min Hyuk have a high instinct that he can win over Gook Du - effortlessly.

The challenge went wrong though. Both end up too drunk, too intoxicated to even stand on their feet. Must be his fault for ordering a strong alcohol. Min Hyuk coughing badly, and everything starts to be spinning. He hesitated when his body slowly feels as light as cotton, like he's floating in the air every time he tries to move.

Min Hyuk gazing ahead and saw the police officer laid his head on the table.

“Gook Du-ya, are you okay?” Do Bong Soon shakes his arms cautiously. The police guy moves a little, coughing violently before he gets up with a smirk on his face.

Min Hyuk cleared his throat with pain, that looks more like a smile than a smirk....and that's when he realizes that he never sees this guy smiling up until now.

Out of the sudden, the police guy heading to somewhere behind him. Min Hyuk couldn’t widen his eyes more when he sees how smooth the police guy moves his body, as it totally resembles like a professional dancer. Min Hyuk have no clue that despite of his unfriendly and rough personality, Gook Du could be this sensual.

Under the dim blueish light, the police officer bends his hips as if he's listening to slow romantic instrumental. His fingers going up through his black hair then down to caressing his own shoulders, taking few seconds to embracing himself before he drags his fingers down to his knees and curled his body up, his eyes sparkle with hidden desire.

Min Hyuk take another shot. He then put away the empty glass and started walking towards Gook Du. "Who are you...being seductive for...?"

The police officer his lower lip, both hands playfully pulls Min Hyuk into his embrace. "You are...arrested..." He whispers next to Min Hyuk's ears, but suddenly he stepped back, loud coughs ensue.

"You got low tolerance...so the winner is...me..." Min Hyuk's voice turns husky. He almost stumbled when he unable to balance his body well but Min Hyuk still manages to throw arms around Gook Du’s neck and drew him closer. Min Hyuk could see his own reflection in the police officer black eyes.

Their heads touching closely, nose to nose and before he could bring their lips closer, Do Bong Soon was fast to break them apart.

***___***

While holding a glass of plain water in his hand, Min Hyuk stared blankly towards the swimming pool in his house. The wind is freezing, but he enjoyed lying on a wooden longue chair outside here because it gives some sort of relaxing feels to him.

Honestly, his head is a mess right now. The hangover effects are still inside his system, but Min Hyuk forced himself to stay up because he's still aware. He's still aware that the stalker is after him. That’s why he can’t let his guard down, who knows if the stalker planned to invade his home soon.

"What are you doing here?"

"Woah!"

Min Hyuk can’t tell how fast his heart beating when he heard a deep voice behind him. Turns out it was In Gook Du, the police officer he was searching for earlier.

"I thought you are gone already?"

"I should." Gook Du said coldly. "I have patrolled your house and couldn’t find anything suspicious. But, I still think it’s better if you get inside your room now.”

Min Hyuk smirked. "You’re back."

Gook Du frowned at him. "What do you mean?"

"You have return to that cold, stone-faced guy again.” Min Hyuk said as he looked away. “You know what, I like your other side, or should I rephrase it as sensual-flirty-seductive side of you that you never show to anyone, even to your own girlfriend..."

Gook Du sighs as he put both hands inside of his pocket. "So you are still drunk."

"I’m not! You are the drunker one!" Min Hyuk shouted, which sounds so clear since the surrounding is so quiet. "Who asks you to patrol my place?! You are not even my bodyguard!"

Gook Du take a seat on the next chair while Min Hyuk continue finishing his drink. Strange, the young CEO seems not to be his usual self. Does he drink too much? Does he want to win that much?

"I’m going." Gook Du gets on his feet but Min Hyuk hurriedly blocking him.

"Don’t leave me." Min Hyuk hesitantly grabbing on Gook Du's wrist. His eyes are twinkled in sympathy, as if a puppy begging for attention, and that makes Gook Du sighs again.

This rich guy really knows how to exploit his voice and body language, and to know that Min Hyuk can change from annoying to flirty in just mere seconds, that irritates Gook Du to the max.

"I will walk you to your bedroom."

Min Hyuk didn’t give an immediate respond. Instead, he softly put his arms around Gook Du's neck. "Let’s have another drink in my bedroom." He offers but Gook Du quickly shoved him away. "I have to report to the station now."

"Come on, you can report next morning, right?" Min Hyuk get close to Gook Du again, this time he slowly grinding his crotch against the police guy, until he can feel the warmness emerges from their bodies.

"What are you doing, Mr. Ahn Min Hyuk?"

"You are so cool...no wonder she has a crush on you..." Min Hyuk rest his head against the police's chest. "Will you carry me to the bed?"

"You said you are not drunk anymore, so use your feet."

"Tch," Min Hyuk grunted, his finger busy twirling the laces on Gook Du's sweater. "No need to be so cold towards me...I am the boss…you know…" He slowly stared up, flashing the same adorable smile again. Gook Du inhales deeply. Seems like this cheeky CEO is more troublesome to handle compared to his subordinates in the police station.

/in the bedroom/

"There," Gook Du casually put down Min Hyuk on the bed. The brown-haired guy growled as he rolled against his comfy bed sheet. Gook Du can’t imagine he will ever carry, bridal style, someone who is not only a man but also the head of famous gaming company.

Just when Gook Du want to leaving the room, he heard a whiny voice from under the blanket.

"I hate police..."

"That’s what I get after all the trouble carrying you here?" Gook Du grunted as he shut the door.

.

.

.

To be continued