He knows.

Euphoria

I know Jungkook when I moved to Busan primary school in grade 3. He was that one michiveous boy who run around the corridor all the times, never come to school on time, skipping class only to play at the gym and giving excuses when he got caught. But somehow, he succeed in the exams and get to be in the first class every year, like me.

Well i'm not saying i worked hard enough to be in the first class, reading books 24 hours a day, but to keep it short, I was gifted. I can remember whatever was taught in class without any revision. Nahh i'm not bragging but well i need to state these so that you know. So I'm the type of student that is quiet at school because everyone was looking up to me including the teachers so I need to behave well. I was loved but it was tiring to be fake. I was different at home; i played a lot and was very loud and naughty. I never listen to my mum and followed my own rules. That's somewhat same as Jungkook, right ? Except for the fact that he doesn't contain his true self at  school like I did.

I was always 1st in class and Jungkook would be 7th or sometimes 3rd but among the boys, he's always 1st. So basically he was the smartest boy and I was the smartest girl in the class. He always wanted to compare our marks and told me that he will surpass me. Everytime he did that i would just go like "Duhhh, ok go ahead and try i know you can't."

Even though I was quiet, I would send glares to the boys everytime they tease me. Seldomly i would raise my pencil box as if i'm trying to hit them and they freaked out. I have problems with every boy in the school. They're all annoying, except for one boy, Park Jimin. He was kind with the teachers, and famous among the girls. Everyone fell for his eye smile. He never tease girls but he's not the type that stop boys from teasing girls either. When I first enter the school, my friend introduced him to me and that was when i fell for him and it continued until I was in grade 6.

School was not boring because of him. I got to see him everyday as my seat was behind him. He's a motivation, an admiratiom but i could never told him. I don't even want to make my feeling obvious. Basically because I didn't want to pick a fight with this one group of pretty girls whose leader had a crush on Jimin. On top of that, they're loud enough to ask him for a date. I heard Jimin said no but would like to be friends with them. I wish I have that courage too. At least I could be friend with him, not just a mere classmate who only knows to get mad at boys. 

"Hey Y/n, look." I snapped as Jungkook shoved me a piece of folded paper.

"What?!" I asked, annoyed. I opened the folded paper with a frown on my face. I was expecting another typical troll when suddenly I saw a drawing of Park Jimin. I was shocked, a lot of questions hovering in my head. I looked at him puzzled, waiting for his response.

"Your crush." he said. 

My heart was beating so fast at his words that I couldn't think of anything nor respond to it. I analysed the picture again, by looking at how it was drawn, I knew Jungkook was the one who drew it. Sh*the knows. Jungkook knows I had a crush on Jimin. I was dumbfounded, I froze on my seat.

How did he knows my biggest secret when i never tell anyone? Why is he telling me that he knows? What does he want?