i broke up with her ..

too little too late (version 2)

taemin's POV:

its been 2 days since we broke up .. she's really irritating me sometimes !!

does onew hyung know about the break up ?? hm .. maybe i should call him right now ..

 

(phone call)

yeoboseyo ??

onew hyung .. its taemin .. come here now ..

huh ?? why ??

just com here palli !!

okay okay ..

(end)

 

*after 10 minutes onew finally arrived*

 

uhh !! its been a year since im waiting you snail !!

mianhe traffic jam ..

tch. lets talk .. *sits*

about what ??

about cho hee ..

wae ?? somethin happened ?? did she broke up with you ??

nope .. I broke up with her ..

WHAT ?! *stands* 

i said i broke up with her ..

W-WAE ?! WHAT HAPPENED ?!

she's just too much for me ..

what makes you say that ?? what did she do wrong ??

well, for one .. she only cared about her appearance, always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed !! so insecure !!

so you broke her heart cause she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her ?? she wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise ?? i see ..

oh well .. she'd often call me or text me asking where i am, who i'm with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink .. she's so clingy !!

so you broke her heart cause she cares about your well being ?? cause she cares about you alot ?? and her greatest fear is losing you ?? i see ..

but .. uhm .. well, she'd always cry when i say something slightly mean, she can't handle anything, she's a crybaby !!

so you broke her heart cause she has feelings ?? and because she just wanted you to say you love her ?? i see ..

i ..  well !! you know, she'd get jelous easily, i could barely talk to other girls !! she's so annoying !! i had to hide it from her so she wouldn't about it !!

so you broke her heart cause she just wanted you to commit to her ?? she thought you were faithfull, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more ??  she just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her ?? i see ..

well, she .. *but onew cutted him* 

well, you broke up with her cause she's too good for you ?? she just wanted the best for you ?? she's broken now cause you were selfish .. are you proud ??

i broke her heart .. because i couldn't see what was happening .. what happened to me ??

well, you lost the girl that loved you like no one else could .. you see ?? you didn't want her when all she ever wanted was you .. that's what happened .. *goes out*

 

 

 

 

haha !! my story is too short .. :(

but hoped you like it !! comment and subscribe !! ^^