In which Seulgi is a hedonistic ert

On My Kids, Bro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: I never published this, and then left the community three years ago so nobody ever got to read this... It may not be finished but I thought that y'all deserved to see this, incomplete or not. 

 

Kim Taeyeon had been forced to disclipine quite a number of troubled delinquents during her time as the principal of Euncheng Academy, but she had never expected to have to lecture her own niece on how not to molest her classmates.

 

 

 "Repeat after me. We do not other girls while in the shower."
 

 

   "B-b-but I was just admiring Sunmi-unnie's thighs! You know, she told me that she does pilates two days a week and goes jogging on the weekends so I just had to check the results firsthand-"

 

 "I don't care , Seulgi. The poor girl was just trying to take a shower after gym class and then you start touching her leg creepily, and ugh; god knows that she doesn't need anymore stress after what happened to her fami-"

 

  Principal Kim cut herself off, sighed and rubbed her eyes under her glasses. This day had been much too long, and she was too tired for this.

 

 

 "Just stop being so touchy-feely with the girls, OK? You've already violated the PDA rules, let alone any sense of consent that Sunmi might have believed in. . . I should give you a three day-suspension, but I'm tired of writing referrals."

 

She paused for a moment and took a sip of her tea.

 

"Don't do this again, Seulgi, or else. . . I'll have to call Fany.."

 Seulgi's face paled. This was not a threat to be taken lightly.

"Taeyeon-ahjumma, surely you wouldn't! Fany-auntie would whip me like I was a rowdy mustang and she was a grizzled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter