When Siwon is Being Siwon

With(out) Siwon
Please log in to read the full chapter

The faint sound coming from the bathroom wakes Yesung up. The guy who is sleeping comfortably under the blanket rubs his eyes. He looks up the window and finds that it’s still dark outside. The said guy finally reaches his phone on the bedside table. It’s 3.30 AM. What on earth Siwon is doing this early, very very early, in morning.

The bathroom door is cracked open, and his handsome boyfriend walking out with towel hanging loosely on his waist. Such a yummy sight at dawn. Siwon’s thick brows meet in confusion as he notices that Yesung is already up.

“You’re up early,” he commented as he walks towards the bed. He sits next to the still-lying-Yesung.

“You’re up early,” Yesung replied with his typical hoarse voice. Siwon laughs.

“I have flight this morning, remember.”

Yesung groans and then he pouts his lips. Honestly, he wishes Siwon’s schedule will be in Seoul only since he does not have any schedule for the next two or three days.

Siwon grabs Yesung’s hands and caresses it softly. “I’m sorry.”

That is so cliché. Siwon knows it. He has apologized many times to his boyfriend for not always being around him. Siwon is pretty sure that he has said “I’m sorry” more than Yesung during their 6 years relationship.

Yesung sighs. “That’s fine. There’s nothing we can do about it, right?”

Siwon kisses the back of his boyfriend’s hand. The skin is, as always, soft and smooth. “Just go back to sleep. I need to get ready. I’ll wake you up before I go.”

“But I want to see you getting ready?”

Siwon shakes his head. “Nope, what you need is lots and lots of sleep.”

There’s a tone of finality there. And even if Yesung wants to argue it, his body agrees with Siwon. The petite guy yawns and his eyes are still that heavy.

“See?” Siwon notices that. He fixes Yesung’s blanket and pecks his lips. “Sleep. I promise I’ll wake you up before I go.”

 

Yesung feels someone is tapping his arm. It takes few minutes before he recognizes the voice that is calling his name. When he finally opens his eyes, he notices that his boyfriend has been ready to go. The handsome guy where a brown sweater and jeans. He doesn’t arrange his hair like he is used to. ‘A gentleman hairstyle’, Yesung used to call it. Yes, Siwon looks extremely handsome with that kind of hairstyle, but to be honest, Yesung likes his natural hairstyle the most. He just looks lots of younger and fresher.

“You look handsome,” he commented.

“I know,” replied Siwon smugly. Yesung can only roll his eyes. “Here’s your clothes.”

The forever caring Siwon has already grabbed a T-Shirt and shorts for his boyfriend. They walk hand in hand to the front door of the apartment. As they reach the door, Siwon kisses his boyfriend forehead softly. “I’ll come back before you even miss me,” he whispered.

“But I already miss you.”

Siwon chuckles. He looks at Yesung while his hand caressing the petite guy cheek. Ah, how sometimes he misses Yesung’s chubby cheeks. “I’ll be home in two days. Till then, make sure you eat a lot and take a good rest.”

Yesung takes Siwon’s hands and circles them around his waist. “I don’t mind having little rest as long as you’re here though.” He his lips.

“My baby is such a tease.” Siwon kisses Yesung’s lips. The petite guy grabs Siwon’s sweater as the taller guy enters his mouth and deepen their kiss. They share a long and breathless kiss before Siwon finally ends it.

“I need to go. I’ll call you right after I get to the hotel.”

Yesung nods. “Safe flight. Send my hi to Keenie noona.”

“I will. Love you.” Siwon pecks Yesung cheek for the last time before he finally grabs his suitcase and opens the door.

“Ah, breakfast is already set for you, baby. Don’t forget to eat.” Before Yesung has a chance to reply, Siwon has already closed the door and gone.

For couple minutes, the petite guy stands still on the front door. As if he is wishing that his boyfriend cancels his schedule and returns. As if he hopes that the time will fly faster and before he realizes it, his boyfriend has already returned and wrapped him on his embrace.

But what is hope but a delusion.

He knows Siwon won’t cancel his schedule nor the time will just fly as he is standing there. So, he finally decides to walk back inside the apartment.

It feels empty. It feels a lot colder than it is used to. Yesung didn’t lie when he said he missed Siwon already. He is, indeed, missing him.

Yesung sits on the couch in the living room, thinking about what he will do today. It’s still pretty early actually. Around 4.30 am. The sun hasn’t even rise yet and the sky is still dark. But Yesung just can’t return to his bed and get more sleep. How could he when he knows for sure there is only the lingering scent of his boyfriend on their bed? And it will only make him miss the guy more.

“Breakfast is already set for you.” He remembers what Siwon said before. How on earth Siwon prepared breakfast while he also needed to get ready? What kind of breakfast his boyfriend has already made for him?

Curious Yesung finally walks to their kitchen. There, on the dining table, Yesung sees two plates with some food on it. As he gets closer, he finds a small plate with hardboiled eggs that have been cut into some pieces and another plate with some food that looks like pancake but do not exactly a pancake. There is a note left near the plate with the handwriting that belongs to none other but Choi Siwon.

I made you a pancake. Nope, it’s not a regular pancake. It’s Siwon Choi’s special recipe.

Yesung can’t help but laugh as he imagines Siwon’s usual face when he brags about his newly invented recipe.

It’s made of oat and a bit of flour. I also made you some boiled egg for your protein. Make sure you eat them all. No need about calories, I’ve counted them all and it won’t be more than 180 cal.

Yesung looks at the food in front of him. He doesn’t really like having breakfast as he tries to maintain his calories intake of no more than 1300 cal per day. Well, it basically has almost everything. Protein, complex carbs, and fiber.

Oops.. I almost forget, I also made avocado and tomato juice. So, your breakfast will be perfect, just like me. *wink

p.s. I need a proof. You have to take pictures of empty plate… No.. No.. scratch, I revise.. take video and send it to me

Bye, babe. Love you always

Xxxxxxx

Your Masi

 

Yesung scratches his forehead. It’s still very early to have breakfast but his stomach suddenly rumbles and he just can’t wait any longer to taste Siwon’s latest recipe. Knowing the food is cold already, Yesung finally puts the plate into microwave and heats them for few minutes. Meanwhile, he decides to take out the juice Siwon has prepared from the fridge.

Ah, video. Yesung almost forget. He hastily puts the juice glass on the table and runs to the bedroom to grab his phone. He places the phone on the table with the camera shoots directly to his sitting position.

“Hai, Siwon.” Yesung waves to the camera. Now, he gets the feeling

Please log in to read the full chapter