Growing together with you

You, are what inspires me most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Seulrene day everyone, this is inspired from the fact that Irene is drawing more lately, (obviously a Seulgi influence) and how seulrene said they wished to be able to learn from their partner, and how they are just so sweet and honestly just goals. Enjoy


 

Joohyun said once that her ideal type would be someone who she could learn from. Joohyun said this with only one person in mind, as she already has the sort of partner that not only can she learn from, but is also inspiring in a way that makes Joohyun want to not only learn from them, but keep on growing together side by side. The dark-haired woman sat in her room of the dorm, not sleeping, reading, or watching movies like she would normally be doing. Bae Joohyun is sitting up in bed and sketching in a sketchbook she had purchased for herself. Lately, she’s been trying to learn how to draw more and the biggest inspiration for that is laying right beside her.

 

Joohyun smiles some as she looks at the sleeping form of her girlfriend Seulgi. Her closest person, friend, girlfriend, lover, and person who inspires her wrapped in one human teddy bear package. For years Joohyun would watch Seulgi draw and get better in skill. She would be fascinated watching the slightly younger girl put pencil to paper and make magic happen. Recently, Joohyun has been also putting pencil to paper and drawing. Watching Seulgi do almost anything makes her feel inspired, and pushes her to want to learn more. She hasn’t yet showed her girlfriend the drawings as she is not confident in them, although she knows Seulgi would not laugh, but encourage her to try her best.

 

“You’re always trying your best, baby.” The raven thinks to herself as she gently touches her cheek. She has been with Seulgi a long time, nearly ten years of knowing the girl, and has seen someone who tries their best no matter what, and it is inspiring. Kang Seulgi inspires Joohyun in ways that the older girl couldn’t have ever imagined before. She remembers explaining to the interviewer that she wanted to grow and learn with her partner, and she is doing exactly that with her partner. Joohyun looks down at the drawing, that doesn’t look bad. She has come a long way from her bad drawings of the past.

 

Joohyun leans over then to kiss Seulgi awake, as sometimes she will do. The monolid girl flinches in her sleep when she feels the intrusion of soft pink lips touching her own. Seulgi takes a few moments before fully registering the lips touching hers, and opens her eyes. Per usual, the brunette kisses back and Joohyun feels those lips she adores so much moving against her own. Seulgi opens her eyes soon and now they can properly look at one another. The older girl carefully puts her hand into brown locks and deepens their kiss. Joohyun smiles into the kiss as she feels Seulgi moan against . This is the right way to start your morning, by waking up to the woman you love, and kissing her.

 

“Hey, morning.” Seulgi yawns after they break away for air.

 

“Morning, Seul. Did you sleep okay?” Joohyun asks while running her fingers through her brown locks. Seulgi nods and tells her she slept great. Joohyun smiles and pokes her stomach playfully.

 

“You can sleep good anywhere.”

 

“I sleep good because I’m next to you.”

 

“Sweet talker.” Joohyun tells her and kisses her lips once more. Seulgi sits up more and looks to see the drawing pad resting on Joohyun’s lap. She couldn’t help to notice how recently her girlfriend has been drawing more lately.

 

“What’s this? Can I see?” The monolid girl tries to take the drawing pad from Joohyun who immediately stops her.

 

“No, don’t look.”

 

“Why not? I want to see.”

 

Joohyun closes the book completely. She is kind of embarrassed to show Seulgi because her bear-like girl is so talented. It’s like showing a stick figure drawing to a really talented artist. The older girl knows Seulgi wouldn’t make fun of her, but she is still nervous.

 

“Hyun, I’m not going to laugh at you.” Seulgi tells her softly and kisses one of her hands. It’s honestly a good thing that they can share this together. Seulgi has always wanted to have a partner she could not only learn from but grow with. Joohyun is that partner for her. They have spent nearly 10 years together growing separately and also together. Joohyun nods as she knows Seulgi wouldn’t laugh.

 

“Okay, but don't laugh. It’s not as good as your drawings.”

 

Seulgi is still holding onto her free hand. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter