Lip lock

Mommy Kissed Santa Clause
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The summary is probably misleading...probably.

---

A cookie, a big and creamy butter cookie with cashew nuts. A big cookie. Damn that cookie looks good. Jongin wants to reach out and grab that cookie, oh the temptation. And suddenly the baked circle started screaming at him , god it was like siren or a wife, you know all tempting with appearance but the moment they open their mouth...god. But of course not Jongin's spouse, he was sassy alright and looked like he was created to put all of mankind into the depths of lust and love. But that, the cookie wouldn't stop screaming. 

Jongin fluttered his eyes open and slammed his palm against the alarm. He rolled onto his stomach and hugged the pillow, that cookie looked really realistic and really tasty.

Yes people, we have Kim Jongin, architect by day, don't give by night, will give a with his children, has to give a for Sehun because no one can resist that and he kind of don't want to go to bed without dinner.  And this great Kim Jongin just had a dream about a cookie. A damn butter cookie, it wasn't even chocolate chip. That's what happens when you have three kids by the age of 29 and their world becomes your world, and the best dream you could have is a giant ambulance cookie. He does get wet dreams sometimes, most of the time it's because Sehun decides look...well look like that. 

At that moment Sehun walks in wearing loose black boxer shorts that have transformed to just "shorts" by now and one of the white, oversized sweaters that gives the cutest sweater paws and the iest shoulder fall. And of course since it's Sehun, he's really pulling it off. Jongin guarantees himself a good dream tonight. 

"Hey there handsome" Sehun greets as he walks over to the curtains to pull them apart, and he sets a knee on the bed before straddled Jongin's waist to bend down and give a sweet morning kiss.  

Jongin suddenly remembered his morning breath and tries to pull away but Sehun whispered,
"It's not that bad, you slept with your mouth open" it definitely should be a embarrassing situation for Jongin but he really doesn't give a damn when Sehun pressing his soft lips onto his. Jongin's hands travel Sehun's waist and places it there, he the seam of his husband's lips and Sehun teases Jongin's with his own. Jongin presses hard onto those soft lips and his hand starts to travel inside Sehun's sweater. 


And that's when the door bursts open and three little rascals barrel into the room, Sehun senses this fast and gracefully falls to his side and rolls away. Jongin lets out halfhearted sigh before the three chipmunks of ages 3,5 and 6 crashed themselves on their bed.

"Daddy Daddy its Chismas eve! It's Chismas eve!" Little Jisung mispronounces as he jumped on his father earning himself a groan. 

Kim Jisung: youngest son of the Kim family, a real wonder boy. Knows where it hurts the most for his Daddy and is very curious of the world. And the places which hurts Daddy the most. And Jongin's convinced of it. 

"Mommy! Are you gonna bake cookies?! Are you?! You have to!!! Santa is coming tonight" Lucas sits on his mother's stomach and looks down at him with eager (crazy) eyes. 

Kim Lucas: age 5. Rascal number two, Sehun is convinced he dropped the kid somewhere when he was a baby. Is extremely reactive and has a facial expression range greater than 1000.  Loves to cuddle up to his parents. 


"We have to get ready or we will be late!!" Taeyong screams before rolling out of bed and falling off it, charges out the door screaming like a warrior, or so he thinks. To his parents it just sounds like a squeal of a overly excited squirrel whose seen a nut. Haha...nut.  You know like that squirrel in ice age, god I should stop spending time watching cartoons. 

Kim Taeyong: 6 years old. A extremely dedicated kid, loves his s family very much but definitely loves power rangers a little bit more. 

As the three musketeers stumble out the bed room, Jongin and Sehun just lie there trying to absorb everything. This has been their life for a long time but every day is a new adventure like what that cartoon character says, finn the dog and jake the hu-! I don't think I got it right though.


When Sehun and Jongin reach  downstairs the kids are sitting at the breakfast table swinging their legs eagerly waiting for their meal. God they have so much energy. 

"Since it's Christmas Eve what would my little angels want for breakfast?" Sehun says waking over to the stove. 

Screams of 'bacon and eggs' 'pancakes' 'spicy waffles' fly around for a while and then Sehun hears "the reason I got out of bed" and Sehun chuckled at Jongin's unique humour.

"Since it's a special day, I'll make em all, Jongin, sweety you have to tell me something edible" Sehun says with a cheeky smile.

Jongin smiles right back and said " fine then, um French toast please ma lady"

"It's ma lord, but for sure kind sir" Sehun curtesy dramatically before getting down to work. Jongin pretends to tip a hat and the children giggle at the little downtown abbey sho-DAMN IT...oh wait that's not actually so bad. 

Sehun happily gets the ingredients out and Jongin sets up the place, Sehun doesn't trust Jongin in the kitchen not because he can't cook, oh Jongin is amazing but because every time Jongin's in the kitchen they always get a good meal and a new expense cause the er broke something. 

The house is beautifully decorated with impeccable decorations. The Kim family has a tradition to put up Christmas decorations and bake Christmas cake on the 1st of December. And boy they always have a jolly good time. 

Like this year, Jongin was setting up decor on the walls using a ladder and their three dogs, monngu, Janngu, Jangah were running around with a bauble, Sehun has a dog too,Vivi, but he's eternally scared that Jongin's poodles will hurt his little unguarded bichon, so Sehun keeps him at his brother's. 

Taeyong was helping Sehun in the kitchen to make the Christmas cake, the kitchen gives a good view to the living room, it's a very open house. Jisung and Lucas were picking out which steamer goes where and handing it over to Jongin. It was peaceful...Bahahahahahaha as if that ever happens in this house. 

Of course Monngu picked up a trail of a really long wire of fairy lights and started running, Jisung being extremely smart kid he is and without grabbing on to the wire and stopping the dog decided chase it, and the little pup started running around Lucas who was very busy laughing at his own face from the reflection of a shiny bauble, the light stream wrapped around Lucas like how in Tom and Jerry, Jerry always-god damnit!. 
 
Oh then the poodle went to his next target: the kitchen. The little ran so fast Taeyong who was standing on a stool near Sehun passing him the big sack of icing Sugar lost his balance and poured half the powder on Sehun and Sehun who was mixing a almond paste, smacked Tae on the face with the ladle which knocked the  Kid out of the stool onto the floor which then knocked bowl of almond paste on to his head, which made Taeyong look like Gumball who always uses- Motherer!

Sehun secretly believes that Jongin's dogs have something against him. And he's pretty sure it's because of that one time when they were still dating and a family member asked how many dogs Jongin has and Sehun said four and messed up the names and too. Don't know how the dogs knew it but they are after Sehun.

And of course Jongin wasn't left alone, during the chase the other two also joined Monngu as Jisung ran after them, and of course they couldn't use all the space left but just had to go under Jongin's ladder. Which rattled and went off balance but thank God Jongin held on to those tiny parts in the walls that look like a little balcony for geckos and where geckos like to poop the most? Yeah that part. And finally while chasing the dogs Jisung tripped on a steamer and fell. 

So now we have cartoon style tied up Lucas, Sehun looking like the ghost from The Grudge, Taeyong representing a zero budget soldier  with print of mud on his face and a Jongin hanging off the wall and of course little Jisung who tripped and fell and has a huge bruise on his forehead. Everyone was still for long awkward moment until Sehun exploded.

"Monggu!!!! Bad boy! Bad! Go to your corner! I swear to Mothers fudge Jongin! Control your Dam-Dang dogs!" Sehun's voice boomed through out the house even the children felt like covering, hell! Jongin wanted to go to a corner and think about what he'd done. 

"Jongin! Get the heck down from there" Sehun sighed feeling defeated and just plane tired. He looked at Taeyong who had sticky almond paste all over his hair and Mommy decided that Daddy was gonna take care of it.

"Jongin can you wash Taeyong hair, I'll untangle Lucas and maybe tidy the place up a bit"

"Awe Cmon, can't I clean YOU instead?" Jongin smirked.

"No" was Sehun's blunt response.

Jongin breathed a deep sigh before beckoning his oldest to follow him. 


So that was 1st of December and now it's 24th! Woohoooo! Christmas Eve where kids try to stay up and see Santa Clause but actually end up drooling down the stairs and a unsuspecting mommy or daddy to slip on the drool.

Last year Sehun almost broke his hip tripping on Lucas's extended arm near the stairs where Taeyong and Him were waiting for Santa and little Jisung was sleeping in the way of the stairs and boys shared room. Awwwee Jisung didn't even make it to the stairs before falling asleep. 
 

 

"Mommy did you make the cookies?! Santa will be here!" Lucas exclaimed wearing his super man cape jumping around Sehun like a baby kangaroo. 

"I'll make em baby, don't worry" 

Jongin appeared next to him and whispered "You forgot to bake them before are you really going to make them now?"

"What? No, that's why we have oreos, thank god the kids can't read yet, lemme just scrape of the letters"


Back in the children's shared room the three brothers sit side by side and plan there big adventure tonight. Seeing Santa Clause.

"Ok did you take mommy's coffee from the cupboard?" Taeyong asked with a serious...ly adorable face.

Lucas lit up like a cat with yarn and screamed a quiet 
"No!"

"What do you mean no?!"

"Mommy doesn't drink coffee anymore and daddy hates it" 

"Oh man, where are we going to get coffee!"

"We can not take coppee but we can eat a lot of candy, mommy doesn't let us eat candy at night because we stay apwake" little Jisung pronounced every word carefully.

"That's genius! Oh man it's going to be good! Jisung you are really smart" Taeyong praised his little brother and patted the kid which received him a toothy smile.

"Isn't it a great idea Luke?" Taeyong asked his brother who was spacing off staring at a trail of ants carrying something in the wall with his mouth agape when the heard his older brother talk to him, he left la la land and came back to his senses 

"Yeah!"

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?"

"Not a single idea!"

"How are you my family?"

 

 

 


That night after church and all Sehun and Jongin dressed the three little piglets in their PJs and tucked them into bed kissing them good night and daddy doing one of his really cool dance moves and making the boys smile before they slept. 

 


The kids waited for sometime until they were sure their parents were off in bed and started downing their chocolate and skittles and smarties and what not, I think Taeyong was most effected by it, cus he was thrumming with so much energy he started to shake. 

"Let's go!" Taeyong resounded in a overly squeaky voice which scared Jisung and made him hide behind Lucas who was staring at the mars rapper. 

It was about 11:30 in the night and the boys made their way near the railing wear a clear view of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter