For U My Lady

When Kyuhyun's Sonata Meets Yoona's Melody

Sountrack: Super Junior - From U


 

 

"Great! Finished!!" Jaewon shouted out and clapped his hands then high-five-ed with all Super Junior members who's just finished their practicing for tomorrow's music shows.

"Whoaa..so tired!!" Leeteuk lied down on the corner with heavy breath, while the other members busy talking with each other.

Kyuhyun took his bag beside Leeteuk then checked his phone. One message.

 

From: ColdSsica

Oppa, you are so bad :PPP

 

Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows. Suddenly his heart beats faster. 'What does Sica mean? What have I done? Is it any connection with her?'. Kyuhyun pressed Sica's number to call her.

"Yah Sica-yah! What do you mean I'm so bad" Kyuhyun to the point mocked at Sica after that girl picked Kyuhyun's call.

Kyuhyun heard Jessica laughed out loud there. "Chill Oppa, I was just kidding!!" Jessica laughed once again.

"Then don't said I'm bad!" Kyuhyun whined.

"Arasso arasso! But I'm mad at you, where's my name in your 6jib's thanks to huh? Emmm.." Jessica giggled.

"I've never seen my name in your thanks to you know!"

"Oh is that a revenge? Ara~ but why I didn't see Yoona's name too?"

Kyuhyun became speechless. He knows everytime Jessica calls her it must be has connection with her.

"I wrote your name and her as So Nyeo Shi Dae! Don't you see?" Kyuhyun tried to reduce the cracks on his words.

"But I want to read ColdSsic once more or at least weird Yoona once again" Jessica giggled again.

"Sica-yah, did she talk something about it too?" Kyuhyun asked carefully.

"No, but when she received Suju's 6jib, the first thing she looked at is the thanks to part, and I could see how sad she was! You are so bad, Oppa! Moreover, you still wrote thanks to message to Boa unnie and Qian unnie. Is it really over huh? I meant, at Seohyun's birthday party, Seobb told me you two didn't talk at all" Jessica said a lot.

"I didn't know what to talk at that time. She avoided me too"

"Ah, Oppa! You are man. Maybe she waited for you to make the first move. Wait, ho long you two haven't talked?" Jessica interogated Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sighed, he doesn't want to discuss about it. "I forget. Sica-yah, I'll call you later. I'm still busy with practicing!"

Kyuhyun heard Jessica's mumbing. "Arasso. Fighting! Don't forget to talk to her, Oppa. Bubye!"

Kyuhyun hang up the phone. He opened his message. The last message from Yoona is 4 months ago. Kyuhyun wants to squeal to express how he misses Yoona. Yoona is not his girlfriend, not official yet actually, because Kyuhyun hasn't asked her out, but most of everyone in SM Town family knows there's something special between Kyuhyun and Yoona. And for Kyuhyun and Yoona, they don't need any atetaement of love because they both know what they feel for each other. But because an incident (that Kyuhyun doen't want to think anymore) a few months ago, he has quarreled with Yoona. And now he regretted why he didn't put Yoona's name in his 6 jib thanks to. Yoona is surely hates him more

"Yoona again?" Leeteuk tapped Kyuhyun's back.

Kyuhyun nodded weakly and covered his face.

"You have to do something, Kyu!" Leeteuk got up and sat beside Kyuhyun.

"I want to but........"

"But what?"

"I think she hates me now!" Kyuhyun face looked so gloomy.

"Apologizing won't be enough. How about if you do this?" Leeteuk then whispered in Kyuhyun's ear.

Kyuhyun listened to Leeteuk seriously. "Ah..sounds good, Hyung. But...should I? How can I do that?"

Leeteuk showed his dimples and pats Kyuhyun's left shoulder. "We'll help you!!"

 

***

 

"Nae, Unnie. I'm on the way there, I'm still on taxi. Ara ara~ I'll be there in 10 minutes. Nae~ see you!" Yoona put his phone on her bag.

Yoona is on the way to Gulliver Cafe, the favorite cafe of Soshi members. Taeyeon just asked her to accompany her there, because she wants to eat ice cream. And Yoona, who's the only Soshi members who doesn't have any schedule today was asked by Taeyeon to be her companion. Actually Yoona is lazy to go out tonight, but the way kid leader nagged at her really can't be denied.

Just like Yoona said, the taxi arrived at the cafe 10 minutes later. After paying the bills, Yoona went out and become shocked when she noticed the cafe is close.

"Eh waeyo?" Yoona grabbed her phone and ready to call Taeyeon when the cafe's door is opened and the waiter came out.

"Yoona-ssi?" A waiter around 30s called Yoona, softly.

"Oh? Is this cafe close?" Yoona asked.

"Yes. But Taeyeon-ssi is waiting for you inside. She asked me to call you!"

"Jeongmalo? But why is it close?"

"Taeyeon-ssi will explain to you later. Kaja!" The waiter opened the door wider.

Yoona walked slowly inside the cafe. The cafe is darker than usual. Yoona becomes confused how come her Taeyeon unnie is here if the cafe was closed? Is she special member of this cafe? Or because she is Soshi members?

"Yoona-ssi!" The waiter who walked in front of Yoona suddenly stopped.

"Nae?"

"Taeyeon-ssi will come here. Just wait here please. I have to do something in the kitchen. Excuse me!" The waiter a little ru to the back of the cafe.

"Eh wait where is........."

Yoona hasn't finished to call the weird waiter, when she saw a light at the corner. A light from the little stage which is usually used by this cafe band or singers. Yoona saw someone is standing at the stage. Yoona walked closer to the stage and she gasped when she knows who'sstanding at the stage and holding at standing microphone. Yoona can't believe what really happened is. Taeyeon unnie trolls her. But this trolling is making her happy. Because she can see the man that she misses the most. The man that she wanted to talk to. The man she loves. Cho Kyuhyun.

A music is playing. A music that sounds familiar for Yoona. Yoona showed her alligator mouth when she realized what the song is.

Kyuhyun smiled at Yoona and started singing.

"This song is dedicated to the world's most beautiful. My angel~ My girl
Urin, su nyeon jeon-e cheo-eum manna cheot nun-e sarang-e ppajyeo beoryeottgo
Baby, naega eodil gadeun machi geurimja-cheoreom nae gyeot-eseo ittgo yeah
saranghanda-neunke ddaeron jeungmyeonhal ge neomu neomu manha
apeul ddae-edo naega muneojil ttaedo geunyeomani naege nam-ah ittneun-geol

Baby baby baby baby baby uri jeoldae he-eojiji malja
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady naega jeongmal neo-reul saranghanda
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty ojik neo-ya nareul seontaekhan geon
na-ee nunmul kkajido, jakeun miso jjakido.. ani?
neoro buteo oneungeoya
"

Yoona wiped her tears quickly when she saw Kyuhyun down from the stage and walked towards her. Yoona forced herself to look at Kyuhyun who's smiling at her brightly.

"Hi...how are you?" Kyuhyun asked coyly when she's standing next to Yoona.

"I'm fine. And you, Oppa?"

"I'm fine too. Wait, are you crying?"

"Ani~ ani~"

"Really?" Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona's hand.

Kyuhyun and Yoona then looked at each other. Yoona threw herself on Kyuhyun, hugged him tight and cried on her chest.

Kyuhyun hugged Yoona back. "I miss you!"

"I miss you too, Oppa! I'm sorry!" Yoona sobbing on Kyuhyun's chest.

"Hey, I should the one who said sorry" Kyuhyun loosen his hug and looked at Yoona's face. "Mianhae, Yoona-yah! Naega jeongmal neoreul saranghanda!"

Yoona wiped her tears. "Oppa~~ nado saranghanda!!"

Kyuhyun smiled widely and hugged Yoona once again. The two then chuckled together because they just realized how stupid they are all of this time. The way they hug seem like they don't to let go of each other.

"Yoona-yah, thank you for loving unconditionally!"

"Nae~ I also thanks for everything you've done for me. Ehmm Oppa, your fans will be mad if they know you changed the lyrics!"

"You're an ELF too right? And your favorite Suju member is Cho Kyuhyun? So that song is for you too!"

"Cheesy. How come you get this romantic idea? Donghae oppa?"

"Donghae hyung? Why should he? Don't bring any YoonHae here!"

Yoona chuckled. "Then who? Eunhyuk oppa?"

"Leeteuk hyung. And with the help from Jessica and Taeyeon!"

"Leeteuk oppa! Ah I don't know if that ahjussi can be that romantic. Yah Oppa~ where is Taeyeon unnie??" Yoona asked all of sudden.

"Oh no one's here. Only us. And.............." Kyuhyun widened his eyes. "Geez, the cafe owner and the waiters are still here!!"

Yoona realeased their hug and punched Kyuhyun's chest. "Yah Oppa, they must be peek at us right now!"

Kyuhyun scratched his head. "I think so. Let's go out then! Don't worry, I already payed all the bills. Kaja!!"

"But, is it alright if we leave all of sudden?"

Kyuhyun nodded and held Yoona's hand. "Don't worry believe me. Just hold my hand and everything's gonna be alright!"

Yoona smiled coyly and nodded slowly. "Arasso!"

Kyuhyun whispered. "Let's get out from here. This place is not safe for us!"

Yoona slapped Kyuhyun's arm softly and giggled happily. The two then walked hand in hand with so much happiness in their faces and hearts. They'll go to somewhere which is only them and God knows.

 

We, met for the first time years ago and then fell in love at first sight
Baby, wherever i go, you stand by my side like a shadow
Now and then, there are so many many things to prove our love
Even when I’m hurt, even when I fall, she’s the only one remaining by my side

Baby baby baby baby baby, let’s never break up
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady, I really love you
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty, the one who i choose is only you

Even to my tears, even to my little smiles.. Do you know?
That it all came from you

Even if it seems the words ‘There is no one but you’ looks so obvious , how do I show you my heart?
Even though we fight, even when we say we hate each other to death, doesn’t your heart know already?
Those days of only beautiful things, seeing together only the good things about us, eating together, having fun together, crying together and laughing together
Thank you for believing in me that i won’t fall and for standing by my side. Really thank you