Déjà vu

When Kyuhyun's Sonata Meets Yoona's Melody

Soundtrack : Yurisangja - Can I Love You


 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was busy with game box in my when this subway stopped. I lifted my head up and I looked at the door entrance without any purpose. I saw a little boy with was holding her eomma's hand, a man around 30s who's wearing a cap, two teenage lovers who were joking each other, then.....my world feels inslow motion. I saw her. A girl with long straight hair, a tee with a deer drawn on it, white sneaker, short pants, and a little bag hanging on her left shoulder. I don't know her name. But I swear I've ever met her before. But when? Who is she?

I knew, not only me who pays attention to her, but also all the people around me. She's beautiful, I'm sure everyone agrees with me about it! But..where and when did I see her before? Is she my childhood friend? No, all my childhood friends are my neighbors. I almost meet them everyday. My middle school friend? No, I have reunion with my middle school friends two months ago, and I didn't see a beautiful girl like her. And I'm totally sure, she's not my high school or college friends.

But the weirdest thing is I can't handle my heart to stop beating faster. I've met with so many beautiful girls before, but this is the first time I experienced it. Is this love at first sight? But why I feel I've known her before? Seems like I already loved her before.

The door is opening, you come in
I knew at first sight that you were mine
Your face that shone as you came toward me
Is so beautiful it can make me blind

 

Yoona's POV

Finally I got a seat. I threw my to sit beside a grandmother. I smiled and bowed to her then brushed my hair with my fingers when I noticed him. He's sitting right in front of me and looking at me or seemed like he's analyzing me. Actually when another guy do this attitude to me, I'll be very awkward or even mock of them if they look at me too much. But it's different. The way he looked at me, I feel I recognized those eyes. Those warm eyes, even I can feel the warmness in my heart. Who is he? Why my eyes and my heart seemed like know him before?

I don't know why but it's not strange
But my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

 

Kyuhyun's POV

She looked at me back with her beautiful eyes. I know what really happen right now. I love this girl, no matter who she is, where she comes from, or how long I meet her, but this kind of feeling I can't deny. I don't know when or where I met her before, but all I know this girl makes me know what love is and where my future will be. And please Cho Kyuhyun, don't lose this chance. Be brave though maybe it will be awkward.

I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can I love you from today?
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give you only good things

 

Yoona's POV

I don't know the feeling that I feel in my heart right now. But really, his eyes melted my cold heart. All my insecurities seemed flew away when he smiled at me. I don't know who he is, but is this love? Why I feel that I've found the right person? Is this the right person to be loved by me?

I endured a lot of goodbyes and a lot of tears
So it's a little late, but I think I finally met you
Can I love this person that's sitting in front of me?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

My heart stopped when she gave me her smile too. I don't care if all the people call me crazy, but I'll say to this girl that I love her. Hey you beautiful girl, can I love you?

I'll confess to you with my pounding heart
Can I love you?

 

 

 


sorry if it'stoo short & not good at all, I've just made it in less than half hour after listened to this song T^T. oh and i've shared my failed GIF >_<