180920

Such A Sin

SinB doesn't always like to be alone, but right now, she wants to be because she was confused why did the stylists picked such sinful clothes for them, especially Yerin (but SinB really didn't complain about it). SinB kept on thinking, even though staying at the veranda is a very bad idea because it's really cold. She was interrupted in her thoughts when the one she's been thinking about called her. “Bi?” She heard her unnie said. Oh god, that angelic voice. SinB thought, and turned around to see a very familiar worried expression. “Yes, unnie?” SinB asked and Yerin smiled, even though her worried expression was still there. “What are you doing here? Outside in the cold?” Yerin asked and SinB giggled. Because I can't stop thinking about you. SinB said mentally and giggled to her unnie. “Just thinking about my collab with Seulgi unnie, Chungha unnie and Soyeon.” SinB said and Yerin looked at her intensely.

 

“That's not all, right?” Yerin asked and SinB looked back at Yerin and raised her eyebrow. “Bi, I know you. You rarely like to be alone. I know there's something bothering you. Tell unnie the truth.” Yerin said and wrapped the blanket, that SinB didn't know the older girl brought, on both of them. SinB hesitated at first, but she knew that her unnie would understand. “I-I..have been thinking about our stylists choice of clothes lately..” SinB said and bowed down her head in embarrassment when she felt her unnie's hand on her waist, wrapping her in a side hug. “What about our clothes?” Yerin asked and guided SinB's head to rest on her shoulder. “The clothes that we're wearing was pretty much a sin, especially the clothes that we wore earlier.” SinB said bluntly and Yerin laughed. So hard to the point that she was grasping SinB's waist tightly, but SinB didn't feel any pain.

 

“Yeah, but I think the most sinful of them all is yours, Yuju's and Eunha's shoes. Eunha fell hard. You and Yuju slipped as well.” Yerin said after she laughed. “But, why is our clothes a sin though? Specifically the clothes we wore earlier?” Yerin asked and SinB smiled. Should I tell her or should I not tell her? SinB debated in her mind. Tell her. SinB's conscience answered. Screw this. SinB said mentally and exhaled loudly. “Not the other members clothes...your clothes to be exact.” SinB said while mumbling but Yerin caught it. “What's wrong about my clothes?” Yerin asked and SinB looked at Yerin. “Can I just please just bury my head in your neck so I don't feel embarrassed?” SinB asked as she shifted in their seats to face her unnie. I shouldn't have said that! SinB thought and smacked her head mentally. To say that, Yerin is confused, she is really confused because of the sudden question. Yerin then smiled and gestured her to come closer.

 

“Can I-I?” SinB stuttered and Yerin smiled and she came closer to SinB instead. “So... Do you want to or not?” Yerin asked when SinB was not doing anything. “I-I want to!” SinB said and moved closer to Yerin and hugged her by the waist and settled on her neck. Well mostly likely on her shoulder because I'm putting my chin on it, but I'm facing Yerin unnie's neck, so neck! SinB said mentally and SinB can feel the vibration when Yerin giggled. “So… Can you say it to unnie now?” Yerin asked and hugged SinB back and caressed her back. “Y-Yes.” SinB said and tightened her hug. I'm not complaining but this is relaxing. Yerin thought and nodded. SinB gulped and grasped Yerin's hoodie lightly. “Your clothes on the previous days were alright with me because they got your opinion if you want to wear them… But earlier! Those clothes picked by our stylists is such a sin! The short denim pants, the white fit crop top, and not to mention! Your hair! Everything's a sin about you!” SinB said revealing her true thoughts.

 

“Why am I a sin, when you're the sinful baby, SinB-ssi?” Yerin playfully asked. Oh god, did I just say that out loud? Yerin asked herself. “Si-Sinful baby?!” SinB asked and faced Yerin. Yerin widened her eyes. Oh god! I really did say it out loud! Yerin thought and gulped. “Uh… What?” Yerin asked trying to change the topic. “Don't you dare play dumb unnie!” SinB said and cupped Yerin's face. Yerin smiled and leaned closer to SinB. “I said that because it's true baby.” Yerin then pecked SinB's lips. “Besides, what's wrong about my appearance earlier?” Yerin asked and acted like nothing happened. I kissed her! Oh god! Yerin thought and smacked her head mentally. SinB was there, looking at her unnie, stunned and paralyzed. Sh-She ki-kissed me! SinB shouted in her head and hugged Yerin again tightly and buried her face in Yerin's neck once again. “Y-You kis-kissed me!” SinB said and bit Yerin's shoulder out of embarrassment. “W-Wait! Ow! Ow! Ow!” Yerin shouted and pinched SinB's waist lightly.

 

Hearing the shouts, SinB detached her teeth from her shoulder. “Why did you bite me?!” Yerin asked and SinB glared at her. “Because I'm embarrassed!” SinB shouted at Yerin. Oh, she's mad… and embarrassed. Yerin thought and grinned. “That's the only way to stop you from questioning me. I'm gonna answer the sinful baby thing now.” Yerin said and SinB nodded. This is embarrassing! SinB thought and hugged Yerin tighter. “The meaning of SinB for me is sinful baby, get the sin out of sinful and b out of baby. I thought of that because of your outfit when we did a collab with Baek Jiyoung sunbaenim.” Yerin said and SinB laughed. “Oh, that outfit! That was the shortest short I ever wore!” SinB said and Yerin smiled. “Yeah, I know.” Yerin said and SinB smiled. “So your turn to answer now.” Yerin said and SinB nodded. “Your appearance earlier… was hot and…” SinB stopped. I can't say this! SinB shouted in her mind. “And…?” Yerin asked SinB whined. “I can't say this!” SinB said and gulped.

 

“Come on, say it.” Yerin encouraged her and SinB sighed. “Okay…” SinB said and Yerin waited. “I was saying that you were hot and y…” SinB mumbled but Yerin heard it. “I know but Buddies said that I look cute too. Besides, you're the hot and y one.” Yerin said and SinB frowned. “Really? Your opinion or from the Buddies?” SinB asked and Yerin gulped. Oh god. We're dead. Yerin thought and coughed. “My opinion.” Yerin said and SinB smiled. “Okay, that's good enough for me.” SinB said and pulled away and stood up. “Come on unnie. Let's sleep.” SinB said and reached out her hand for Yerin to take. “Okay.” Yerin said and took SinB's hand. They went inside and SinB dragged Yerin to her room and Yerin raised her eyebrows when SinB placed her on the bed and lied down next to her.

 

“Are you okay? With me sleeping here?” Yerin asked and SinB smiled. “Yes, of course. Besides, I cleared up my thoughts now and I need my sleeping pill.” SinB said and hugged Yerin. “Sleeping pill?! Why do you need that?!” Yerin asked and SinB sighed. This slow thinker dense duck. SinB thought and pinched Yerin's lips between her fingers. “I need MY sleeping pill.” SinB said and kissed Yerin's lips. SinB pulled away and smiled. Yerin reciprocated it and kissed her again. They kissed…using their tongues as well. I'm melting. Yerin and SinB thought and smiled in the kiss. “I love you.” Yerin said and SinB smiled.

 

“I love you too, Yerin-ah.”

 

 

 

 

END. 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this!

The sinful baby is inspired by haneunseom Author-nim!