Characters

Stuck With My Opposite Ideal Type

Park Chanyeol

As Park Chanyeol. One of the most successful solo artist in Korea. He is also the son of one the richest businessman. 

Characteristics 

A total playboy. Kinda rude from outside but warm inside. A social media king. Have no clue what's going on in his life.

Ideal Type 

Someone with a beautiful face.

Bae Suzy

As Min Yoon also known as Ice Princess. Grand-daughter of a rich businesswomen. Live alone with her little sister. Have a fashion boutique with her best friend. Have a childhood crush.

Characteristics 

Cold, as per others she doesn't have a heart, hardly smiles, decent, not interest in social life.

Ideal Type 

Someone who understand her. Like her the way she is. Loves only her. And always take care of her and her little sister.

Momo  

As Momo. High school student. Min Yoon's little sister. Lives with her older sister.

IU  

As Yeri. Min Yoon's best friend. Runs a fashion boutique with Min Yoon.

Byun Baekhyun  

As Baekhyun. Solo artist but not as successful as Park Chanyeol. Childhood friend of Min Yoon and also her crush.

Sooyoung 

As Sooyoung. Park Chanyeol's girlfriend. A member of a girl group and an actor. 

More characters will add during the story. 

That's it for now. Hope you'll enjoy my story. 

THANK YOU FOR READING.

 

 

LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS OF THIS STORY. I'LL WRITE SOON... *hearts*